Why are Germans ashamed of their heritage?

Why are Germans ashamed of their heritage?

Wouldn't he be ashamed of being of Swedish descent since Americans hate us?

What does it matter? All of his grandchildren are Jewish, his bloodline is dead

Why do you think Americans hate Sweden?

Are they? I tought people claim being part german even tough they aren't

He and his father fronted as Swedes to more easily sell aprtments to Jews in postbellum America.
>since Americans hate us
No? Normies just know you for IKEA, Volvo, and having a reputation of having beautiful women.

Trump is half Scottish half German

Basically every American

Nobody I knows does that. A lot of people in the northeast and south are just unironic mutts so they often claim the wrong country as the plurality of their background. ie "I traded my lederhosen for a kilt". Europeans in the midwest, flyover country, and the west-coast are actually often German.

>All of his grandchildren are Jewish
I just feel like mentioning that 90% of the top 1% in America are Jews and also 48% of Jews in America are members of that top 1%.

His grandchildren are loaded for life.

Scotts are rare here actually.

We're all around 1/3 English, German, and Irish respectively.

>1/3 English, German, and Irish respectively.
What does this even mean? We're 1/3rd of each?Doesn't add up to 56%.

muslims, lefties, skewed rape stats etc that you often see in American media made me think so I guess

>muslims
That's a good thing.
> lefties, skewed rape stats etc
That's just Fox news and Sup Forums. Ergo only old people and Sup Forumstards believe that stuff, and they still probably like Swedes, just not your government.

Outside of the Alt-Right and losers on the internet, nobody dislikes Sweden

it's not that surprising that someone from jew york who only hangs around jews would deny his german background, is it.

I mean it was a good business move, just a little deceitful and definitely shows a lack of self-respect. You'd rarely see an Italian lying about his heritage. In fact they can barely go a sentence without mentioning it.

italians haven't been sold to the world as the most evil people in history for the last 100 years

People here still buy into the meme of sweden being 100% aryan vikings with perfect social equality and minimalist furniture

I mean, that's because Italy didn't kill 6 million Jews. We don't get brainwashed to think Germany is some huge backwards place, we just get a lot of holocaust history and that gives people impressions of your country.
There isn't some international conspiracy to make Germans look evil.

Hard to be proud of their history when they're mostly known for suicide-bombing Europe repeatedly for 2000 years.

Probably because they don't like us for several reasons

>There isn't some international conspiracy to make Germans look evil

I think there actually is and it's working wonders

>I think there actually is
this should be good, please explain

I don't think there's a more retarded post on Sup Forums than this

Well for starters, people find it hard to trust us or live with us, I can legit see the disdain in foreigner eyes when I tell them where I'm from, most people admit it right away that they think of us as evil. And some others.

But I'm not one to obsess over such things.

This seems to be an US specific thing. Only Americans seem to be somehow obsessed with muh heritage. As if anybody would care.
Is it really such a shame to be an American?
OK, with your current administration it is. But this is going on for a long time.

>being German in New York

Suicidal desu
When I travel I always tell that I'm Swiss

Cheer up boys

Obama said he was American (He's Kenyan)

his father claimed to be Swedish because he worked in post WW2 New York and had a lot of Jewish business partners

What the fuck man no
I'm a Britbong living in Germany right now (mobile gives British ip) and I have never thought of you guys as evil, I know at least that British people think of Germans as very efficient and forward thinking. Admittedly many people think they are quite cold but I think that's mostly due to the language barriers and how the German language works compared to English
Living here has shown me you guys are actually not totally blunt and cold and very efficient and forward

>Americans hate Swedes

Why are Germans ashamed of their own faces?

>You'd rarely see an Italian lying about his heritage.
They should.

obama said he was 1/8th irish when he came here

Woah, thanks I guess

He probably invented this on the spot just to prove a point, as always.

So drumpf is German like Hitler? Impeach when?

Well you should. Anyone with a working brain should hate this shithole faggot country. Fox news isn't even showing how bad it actually is.