Why do i watch this shit

why do i watch this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyUSiuz66Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reasons

I don't even like any of the shows I watch. I just need something to do or I'll have to kill myself

Based Clarke shitting on globalist shills.

the acting is just so horrible

BIG AUSTRALIAN TITTAYS

reminder he did literally nothing wrong

Clarke loves the woman who sentenced him to death more than him.

>implying finn cared about clarke

he was purging the earth righteously of subhuman grounder scum

He's orbiting in heaven now.

jaha should have died on the ark

Season 2 was bretty gud

The rest though, u r right, it's pure fucking shit.

>start watching
>some little girl kills clarke's best friend since childhood
>she protects her
what the fuck is this retarded teenage pandering shit series

>Octavia about to surrender Vault space to barbarians
>taking places away from better educated, radiation-resistant Arcadian master race
Clark is the hero we need.

Killed a nigger though

Bellamy is going to fuck it up by opening the door

just started the 4th season

why is everyone treating raven and everyone thinking with their brain about preserving the arkers and thinking long term like theyre the bad guys? fucking idiots. i was so pissed when bellamy decided to destroy the generator

It is in Bellamy's nature to destroy bunkers. First Mount Weather, next it'll be this one.

forgot i watched the first 3 seasons of th is

youtube.com/watch?v=QyUSiuz66Rg

bellamy handcuffing clarke was one of the most kino moments of this show

im still mad theyre making him think what he did was wrong rather than just accept it wasnt the right way, even though he was right in his conviction

Im pissed they killed Roan off.

It should have been Octavia that died.

this show really falls to pieces if you stop for 3 seconds and ask why all these adults are letting children run the human race

seriously, why arent this guy and jaha running the show

Kane is a grounder loving fuckwit
Abby is just retarded
Jaha went full AI religious zealot

I'm never a snob when it comes to movies and TV but the first episode of this show made me realize how bad acting can really be. Couldn't finish it.

abby is absolutely retarded
jaha although he was a full retard with the city of light is fine now, and he was a great leader on the ark

kane is definitely a grounder cuck, but idk it still is so weird seeing these guys take orders for a 20 year old girl

>seeing these guys take orders for a 20 year old girl
Why? What's with your admiration of the elderly? They don't deserve more respect. Hell, it's the long idiotic "rule" of the baby boomers that is fucking this world.

is this the last season? really feels like they made the radiation the final boss

shame they made it into game of thrones, should have stuck with the LOST vibe they had in the first season

It gets better but you would have to sit through about 4 or so equally painful episodes

In March 2017, The CW renewed the series for a fifth season.[7]

>why is this show for teenagers pandering to teenagers
Gee idk

you just have to get past the mtv spring break episodes

i know what you mean, there's a reason nobody that watches this show, at least here, actually thinks its good. it's just a guilty pleasure, mostly because the setting is kind of neat and bellamy is fucking based.

i just started watching the fourth season after taking a long break and i could barely get through the intro and octavia's first few scenes. shit's painful to watch

it's not inherent admiration of the elderly it's respecting experience. the premise of the show kind of makes it not be as retarded as it appears, since clarke and bellamy really did lead people on the ground after they got fucked over, so they are decent leaders.

i guess it's something you have to remember when you start watching again, because after a break from this show coming back your immediate reaction is just "why are all these grizzled, battle hardened soldiers taking advice from a girl with babyfat still on her face, and why is every grounder afraid of a 115 lb soaking wet grounder wannabe girl"

>it's respecting experience.
They have no experience. The "leaders" on the Ark sat in spaceships and enforced things like food rationing and population control.

desu senpai i can get behind people getting behind bellamy and clarke. hell ill even accept raven becoming the chief engineer because MAYBE it just so happened that she and sinclair were the only engineers left alive so she just inherited all the duties (but even so, 18 years of education in engineering is definitely not enough to be master engineer like it appears she is)

but where the show really looks dumb is all the kids being the ones still going out and playing soldier. what the fuck are monty and fucking harper going out to the ice nation farm station for? the fags maybe i could understand, they look decently strong, but monty is a stick and harper is no better, and we see there are several GROWN MEN soldiers that could go instead

shits dumb

Watched all S1 and about to start S2. So far:

Clarke is annoying and not written well.
Finn is bland.
Their romance came out of nowhere.
Bellamy and Octavia are paragons of decent writing in this series.
The whole thing is incedibly juvenile.
It makes sense, since it's for teens.quality, because the premise is really good.
Still, I wish it was a better
Well's death was bullshit.
Not looking forward to more Clarke.
Really looking forward to more Blakes.

the power vacuum of the Ark shifts several time between various Adults , Clarke and Bellamy hav killed more people than anyone else combined so clearly theyre in charge of shit after the other Ark people landed and joined up with Based black survival skills teacher.

more and more I realize the only thing saving the grounders is possibility of primal sex for all the space people.

Other than that you're just waiting for them to fuck you over.

Genocide sucks but apparently it's a good solution

>wells death was indeed bullshit.

Murphy and Jaspar are the only characters I give a shit about.

I wan't them to have a Harem of grounder and Ark women in the bunker.

To see them big ol Clarke titties

im still salty, four season later, that wells died

undisputed great character. his appearance to jaha on the ark was great

>caring about boring dead black guy
lol

OFFICIAL woman rankings

Clarke > Echo > Lexa > Ontari > Lobsterfu > Clarke's Mom > Lobsterfu > Finn's Ashes > Octavia

Dropped at the first episode of season 3. Lost interest when they find an abandoned shack with a female A.I.

im only up to the part where jasper just faked everyone out about dying from regular rain.

pretty funny, but the guy cant act for shit and it really ruins his character. the fake laugh is just awful

I think he should have just committed suicide.

his arc is very predictably going to be him sacrificing himself after two seasons of being suicidal, finally finding meaning in life by saving others

either that or he's going to switch to finding meaning again and wanting to live through some meaningful conversation with Monty, then very soon after is going to be killed

Eh, I watched for Lexa. Not her shitty romance with Clarke, but Lexa herself.

When the writers killed her like a bitch I dropped the series. Fuck dropping my favorite character, who was a warrior, with a STRAY FUCKING BULLET.

The only contact I still have with this series are webms like .

On that note, I swear they got bigger. Fucking hell, is that even possible?

>drops a show because his waifu died
>watches a show only for a waifu
>has a waifu on a show at all

disgusting

Daily reminder if you stopped watching just because some dyke died, there's a probability your mental faculties have been compromised

>kane btfoing octavia for being a little psycho bitch

nice

OFFICIAL female rankings

Lexa > Octavia > Clarke >>>>>>> Raven

Rest are total shit and not qualified to be ranked

SEASON 3 IS PURE SHIT

YOU DID YOURSELF A FAVOR

>a disgusting mutie
>#1

u wot m8?

this. mutie scum need to be purged

finn did nothing wrong

I vote to put Roan as an honorary waifu ahead of at least Octavia

Clarke needs to man up, kill the dangerous muties, and start her harem as queen of earth.

I really don't think they were even expecting to get a fourth season, let alone a fifth

>tfw the originals wont get season 5 but the 100 will

at the end of last season I thought they were going to travel a lot more and somehow reach the nuclear plants to stop their meltdowns

ever since season 2 ive been hoping theyd start going out searching for other ark pieces or other places to live besides in the middle of a land of savages. thought jaha and the city of light would do some worldbuilding in that way

2 season later and theyre STILL just sitting in the fucking ark. absolutely squandered the setting and premise

Yeah same. At this rate Season 5 will be entirely inside a bunker

>this show of all shows on Sup Forums is what is making new verticles

who the fuck woulda thunk it

>2 season later and theyre STILL just sitting in the fucking ark. absolutely squandered the setting and premise
We've barely seen the other clans beyond tree, ice and float.
I barely realized that octavias bf wasn't trikru.

I just want to see the land of the glowing forest tribe.

>Clarke and Octavia will never fuck

JUST ONE FUCKING THING, SHOW. JUST GIVE ME ONE THING.

fresh out of the oven

based Clarke looking for reasons to genocide some more

why does riley have such disgusting mantits

why did they make a point of showing him in a tight, loose shirt to accentuate them

what was so special about this fucking guy