Why don't attractive white guys ever care about race mixing, Sup Forums?

Why don't attractive white guys ever care about race mixing, Sup Forums?

When you're already at the top of the social and ethnic ladder, you don't climb down.

They do though.

I know a couple Chads that will fuck black girls but think they are subhuman and would never breed with them.

Your premise is loaded.

Do you think these guys care if their black friend fucks some white sluts? Protip: no.

They aren't white.

Do they work for NASA or curing cancer?

Two on the left and in the middle are 100% white, it's just lighting + tan.

My cousin is a handsome man and he married a black girl

Why would I listen to a britcuck Muslim about who is white?

ayy lmao british mixed race immigrant

>muh white man at school

>indian tax collector kek

go back to iraq u oil stealing piece of barbaric shit

They fuck bitches.

I'm a white girl and I only fw black guys.

but desu I've never met anyone who gets pissed at interracial relationships other than older fugly white boys. Its hilarious how they won't talk shit about white guys going after a girl of another race though. Literal obsession with white girls which they can't get.

t. pokeball

>this isn't white in stormfag land

Because whites don't want to breed with subhuman scum.

FPBP

Also sage and hide because OP is a fucking faggot.

>I'm a white girl

I doubt that.

>I'm a white girl

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I care

t.attractive white guy

I doubt that too.

This.. also because they're too fucking stupid to fathom rational arguments against it.

>HURR DURR gym, tan, laundry, bro

I don't go non-white even for fun. Plenty of oppurtunities to, especially with Asians, but no ty.

t. Handsome mid-twenties ultra white burger

When a man takes much care about how he looks it's because he is faggot.

Real men are rude and ugly.

Odds are if you are female you're a big fat whale haha. Niggers love big girls and often scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to white girls.

Not fucking other races is not the same as obsessing over race mixing and cuckoldry like Sup Forums does.

I am a white guy that has been rated as very attractive my whole life and I am against it.

My sides. I bet Gamergate is also responsible for the recent Munich attack.

I tell you what I think it might be, attractive guys have more to lose, so they are less likely to jeopardize what they have by openly saying things that can get you ostracized. In general, people who have less to lose will be more openly racist (though there are exceptions of course).

Alternatehistory.com is fucking cancer

p-polandball? When did you get so ripped?

>nose piercing

Into the oven it goes

Lol.

Im a chad, I dumped my azn qt gf because im nearing 30 and realize I want pure WASP babies so go fuck urself

>ywn be a LRRP operating innajungle

Fuck..

But racism (actual racism) seems to thrive on the parts of the internet that are filled with outcasts and losers. The non-white parts of the internet that are like this obsess over race too, see - lookism or sluthate, filled with race obsessed ethnics and stormfags. SJWs are also unattractive losers who are obsessed with race in a different way.

>these are 10/10 white guys in britain

They do. Source: VERY attractive white guy.

lel bro, places like pol are not 100% weaboo neet. sure, perhaps the weaboo types show their identities more often, but more desirable characters browse pol also

If half of men reproduce outside their tribe, the tribe can recover.

If half of women reproduce outside their tribe, the tribe shrinks by half.

Bros are bros, so no.

You say that, but the evidence is against you. I accept that their might be *some* attractive people on Sup Forums, but they are a minority.

YOLOs don't care about nothing.

What a fucking surprise, mate.

Really makes me think.

attractive guys are a minority in the real world lol, in this thread alone we have several attractive white guys

Not to mention a German. Consistently rated as ugliest people in Europe. You know a German on Sup Forums has the odds stacked against him.

whites want to be more like blacks every day.
they want to adopt their culture every step of the way.
that's why whites listen to nigger music and twerk.

>German
What makes you think that? I'm a turk.

t. schlomo chimpstein

thats brainjewed people

>What makes you think that? I'm a turk.

>Source: VERY attractive white guy.

Must suck admitting that your country is shit and you choose to live in a white nation.

Ey, I'm just here for the goodies. I'd have to be retarded to stay in Turkey.

Most people are repulsed by race mixing they just don't say it because they are pussies.

This is pretty true. Even Chads have to respect tough unkempt men like in OP's pic.

>Two on the left
They are on the RIGHT
What is worng with you people who give direction from the perception of the people in the photo.

We are the VIEWERS, we see from OUR point of view. Not from behind the photo