Joe has director Guy Ritchie on

>Joe has director Guy Ritchie on
>Spends most of the time talking about jiu-jitsu .
What was the moment the podcast jumped the shark for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.ca/2015/05/norm-chomsky-bitchslaps-sam-harris.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=62s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The moment he autistically sperged about ties

Joe´s podcast is always about him jumping the shark. The most boring podcasts are those where he is respectfully listening to his guests (Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson are the worst offenders) . The only exception to this rule is Neil deGrasse Tyson.

>chimps
>jujitsu
>elk meat
>big bear
>jiu-jitsu
>kettlebells
>Sam kinison
>how dare you
>the thing is
>jamie pull that up
>blueberry bear meat
>What people don't get is that
>what a strange time we live in
>a coyote stole one of my chickens
>every 10 years the cells in your body are completely replaced

I fucking hate that.

Especially anytime he has Sam Harris on, I'm excited there's going to be a kino intelligent atheism debate, but they end up talking about SPORTSWRESTLING for 3 hours

Can't fucking understand how somebody as smart and euphoric as Sam Harris even follows that normie trash

>Sam Harris
>Intelligent

Sam Harris is dumb even by fedora standards.

Assuming you're not all shitposting can you give me a quick rundown on Sam Harris? I literally had never heard of him before a few months ago.

And here comes the magic sky fairy believer

I was fucking hyped for the Dan Miscavage and thought joe dropped the ball there

I liked both the JBP and Tyson podcasts. I've liked past Harris ones but the most recent was 3 hours of Sam Obsessing about trump. "He's not nice! Hilary lied but Trump really REALLY lied". I'm all for criticism of any active administration but he seems a bit caught in the hysteria.

He's a typical fedora/radical zionist.

voxday.blogspot.ca/2015/05/norm-chomsky-bitchslaps-sam-harris.html

>nothing exploded into everything

Norm Chomsky is a political retard

>nothing exploded into everything
Who the fuck said there was nothing? You have no knowledge of science

what was there then einshtein

Krauss, Hawking, et al...

They recently began postulating a hypothetical, unprovable multiverse, which as Alexander Vilenkin pointed out, still needed to have a beginning.

Ron Miscaviage episode. Rogan acter like a real twat in that one. I felt bad for the old man.

When? Are you talking about the big bang? What the fuck are you even talking about?
Is that your logic? I wasn't there to know that, so therefore your God is real?

>Joe states the obvious
>Ron: Yeah, no shit

No, the fact that the universe is too finely tuned for life to be an accident suggests that God is real.

Okay, so you're an actual retarded person

>still needed to have a beginning.

This. There's literally no way for either side to disprove the other so stop postulating that you're so rational and religious people are idiots.

Any explanation or theory you can provide still goes back to the source, the prime mover. Even then it doesn't imply anything neit so everyone fucking shut up this is Sup Forums

So I guess Fred Hoyle was a retard for saying the same thing?

Post some typical Rogan episode copypastas please. I need a laugh.

If you want an interview about his movies watch any other interviewer. Rogan is unscripted an will talk about whatever with his guests

I'm actually surprised Ritchie is a black belt.

Dude seems to have life figured out

I upset a good amount of friends because I said Chomsky just says basic "duh" type shit, and never has any solutions to offer

>Fred Hoyle was a retard for saying the same thing?
Yes.

>Fred Hoyle should be held as an infallible source of information
You really are a fucking retard.

I unironically think joe might be autistic

his lack of self awareness sometimes is staggering

I like the one where he has that neuroscientist on and they start veering off into martial arts and it turns out the guy is an aikido pleb and Joe spends the entire rest of the podcast humiliating him.

that guy was just some dumb psychologist

He's a pot smoker what do you expect?

That was the best.

>i've fought people in bars before

Sure you have buddy

>I'll just step to the side

He's on a podcast trying to stay one step ahead of his guests and think ahead. He's basically ignoring half of what they say because he's trying to think of what to ask next.

hahah, that guy is still in his teenage phase.

O B L I G A T O R Y

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=62s

>and then all of a sudden i'm next to him and his wrist is in pain and he doesn't want to fight me anymore
that guy was literally *teleports behind you* tier

is there anything to his whole brainwave therapy thing? it sounded like new age shit and anybody who believes you can move people with ki or whatever is probably an idiot.

I'VE BEEN ATTACKED IN BARS

I just wish he had less comedians, hunters and leftists. Feels like if you eliminate those you're left with very little.
Needs more people with interesting lives and things to say like Henry Rollins, Steve-o, etc. Fighters, musicians, actors whatever. Just less comedians, hunters and career lefties, please.

>t. Buttblasted Undergrad

Britfag here, who's this bearded guy? I'm gonna dl that podcast.

Duncan Trussell

Duncan

hes a squeeky-ass DUDE WEED LMAO neo-hippie that sometimes gets annoying repeating all the stuff about drugs, altered state of mind, religion, ayyliums, bhagadavat ghita, etc, but i find all the episodes with him pretty fucking comfy desu

In one of his videos, he says:

"If you lose your sense of unitary self - if you lose your sense that there´s a permanent unchanging center to consciousness, your experience of the world actually becomes more faithful to the facts".

Nobody who has a clever aproach to Sam Harris thoughts and eloquent monologues can say that he is a dumb individual. However, it´s hilarious how a youtube intellectual like him, so full of himself, has the courage to defend things like the self-trascendence using scientific verbiage.

And I´m an atheist myself, but for anybody who has enough patience to listen carefully to his arguments, the inevitable conclusion is that he is a brilliant con artist.

Yeah I prefer the eps where they delve into random shit rather than talk about 1 subject for 2 hours.

Diaz is best guest.

I actually really like Rogan's show if he has an interesting guest.

The Amazing Atheist, Ron Miscavige, and Alex Jones; were all fun to listen to. I liked the Dom Irrera one too.

However, if he has a dull guest on the show isn't very good.

You seem like a butt-blasted little gayboi

> GOD BLESS COCKSUCKA!

Who do you prefer then?

>every 10 years
thought it was every 7

This, it works better with him because they seem like actual friends so the banter flows better and the mood.

also duncan trussell is a good filter on the topics, because his presence automatically filters out topics like UFC, fighting, and other boring topics

>everything needs a beginning
>except for my god

nice

>Guy Ritchie is a black belt in BJJ

well I'll be damned

>everyone fucking shut up this is Sup Forums

This needs to be posted in about 30% of the threads these days

>yeeaaahh people get addicted to those fucking things dude
>you know what my friend Ari Shaffir did?
>he went back to a flip phone
>just has an... old ass shitty flip phone
>*looks over at Jamie and smirks*
>ahahaha

is coco coming back soon?

i'd say we're overdue for a diaz podcast