Bulgarians and Romanians gain visa-free access to Canada tomorrow (December 1st)

Bulgarians and Romanians gain visa-free access to Canada tomorrow (December 1st).

What should we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/05/06/roma-say-theyre-being-barred-from-flights-to-canada.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-are-so-many-hungarians-deported-a-look-at-canadas-unwelcomeindex/article34247385/
cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/reform-safe.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gypsies and revoking the free visa very fast

As long as the gypsies stay the fuck away I'm not worried at all. I welcome our white brothers.

Pretty sure we're stuck with it, as Canada's been selectively blocking entry of "EU" nationals to keep out gypsies, but the EU keeps threatening us over it.

racists, accept gypsies!

canada is too far away for them. they already go to italy/spain to steal

I saw them for the first time when I was in Paris this year. I hope I never see another one ever again

this.
there are already posts in Canadian immigration forums from Bulgarians "just wondering" what would happen if they overstayed their visas.
Really makes you think.

In the 90s Gypsies were showing up and claiming refugee status by the plane-load when they got visa free access, so Canada rescinded it for eastern European EU countries (IIRC this resulted in Canadians losing visa-free access to the EU).

Now Canada apparently has a soft-ban on gypsies specifically, so airlines won't let them board to Canada.

Canadians (and Americans) are naive to gypsy scams. They happen and get in the local news (painting scams and such), but your average person here is extremely trusting and easily conned.

Don't worry, i'm sure Canada can civilize the gypsies.

Nothing, except fake news about some invasion while only a handful of people arrive

>Now Canada apparently has a soft-ban on gypsies specifically
Fucking Canada? No way

thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/05/06/roma-say-theyre-being-barred-from-flights-to-canada.html

>“The interdiction is happening everywhere. I have had 50 Roma families in Toronto coming to us in the last six months, asking me what to do about it, how they can help their relatives come to visit.”

They just want their relatives to visit Mr. Trudeau!!!

>Last year, asylum-seekers from three major source countries of Roma refugees in Canada all had acceptance rates over 50 per cent — Slovakia, 74.6 per cent; Hungary, 66.9 per cent; and the Czech Republic, 56.5 per cent, according to data from the Immigration and Refugee Board. The overall acceptance rate for refugees to Canada was 63 per cent.

Canada is accepting refugees FROM THE EUROPEAN FUCKING UNION!!!

Despite all the stupid shit you hear about Canada we aren't actually as retarded as our government tries to say we are.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-are-so-many-hungarians-deported-a-look-at-canadas-unwelcomeindex/article34247385/

Hungarians are the most-deported people from Canada currently.

How the fuck are all those North Koreans getting into Canada?

Hopefully Haiti takes #1 soon after this years border hopping bullshit or else I riot

>They fled Hungary because they were "scared that their home was going to be burned down," Ms. Csanyi-Robah said. "Tired of their children getting beaten up at school and put into segregated classes.
>home
>school

If it's so bad for the Gypsies where they are in Eastern Europe why don't they go elsewhere in the EU, where they have the right to live and work?

Even practically speaking, I don't get why they'd bother with Canada, the gibs' will be much easier elsewhere in Western/Northern EU countries.

>Implying Bulgarians and Romanians can afford to travel to Canada

Because they don't rely on gibs only. They get more from begging and criminal activities

Canada had a list of designated safe countries, to screen out bogus refugee claims, but the supreme court blocked it a few years ago: cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/reform-safe.asp

Otherwise we wouldn't be having this problem.

They do. Thousands of them moved to the UK, France and Germany. Thats what you get for having free movement with a bunch of shitholes.

The gypsies see the refugees as their competitors

I recall reading something about how nearly all children in protective government care in the UK were gypsies, and claims that this was racist because it was their culture to 'raise' feral children.

>work
Gypsies go wherever they feel weakness and bountiful pockets. I noticed that they are much louder and aggressive in the west, especially in London and Paris. If left unchecked they transform from roaches to niggers so be careful with your snowflake government.

t. incel virgin never been to europe