Did Trump just alienate his last friend on the international arena?

Did Trump just alienate his last friend on the international arena?

He's just an idiot and has no clue
There was basically no point in the tweet other than to cause trouble for himself

What happened?

He retweeted some random far-right British fringe group. Theresa May criticised it. He responded on twitter by flinging shit at her not even using the right twitter address?

he even might stop Brexit single handed, such a shame

Hurry it up and nuke the rest of the Americas already. I'm sick of this beating around the bush.

Ah, twitter diplomacy lmao

>falling for Sup Forums memes irl
Pretty embarrassing.

>his last friend
Sorry but that's not the God Macron

>We are doing just fine
>Has essentially done absolutely nothing after 10 months while also having control of every wing of the government

Hmm

You can't alienate client states.

Go to pol, fucking moron
Reported

Was Macron the only one able to withstand The Handshake™

Aye well the Americans are going to learn how wrong that is the hard way.

B-but Trump has done so much! Such as... as...

That's rough, she even stuck by him after being openly betrayed. I guess americans will always hate the british deep down.

How exactly? Brits will write an anti-american column in Daily Mail? You will always be america's little bitch.

We didn't go with them on their Syrian adventure, if you don't know what it is you're talking about I don't see why you'd offer comment. Relations have been extremely poor here for a while now.

Where does the so called " special relationship" go? His only friend in the Allies might be our PM lol.

Yes, and it appears the dominant handshake is now Macron's desu

really?
I thought the USUK relationship was the most unbreakable tie in the international world

There is a shit-ton of British troops in Syria, lmao.

it used to be, lately i'm not so sure

Nah, she'll just grin and take it, much the same as our presidente has to shut his mouth everytime Trump calls him a friend and tanks whatever little remain of his approval in polls.

The Brits will not alienate the Americans, especially not in the middle of Brexit negotiations, and they know full well Trump is a petty, vindictive guy.

Such is life under Trump.

>macron
>friend
L'empereur is too chad to have any friend, he only have enemy and strategical partners

This is very humiliating and damaging to her implications of having a backbone. Never underestimate a politician's will to save face.

btw why is Macron called l'empereur, opa?

B-but Finland has done so much in it's entire existence! Such as... as...

B-but Australia has done so much in it's entire existence! Such as... as...

Yes, but they're acting unilaterally. The Americans four years ago were rebuked by parliament (even though Cameron was in favour) when they wanted a coalition strike and weren't happy about it.

Because he's the reincarnation of both Napoleon and Jupiterian god

Trump winning was the best result to ever happen.
The far left meltdown, now his supporters get a 4 year feeling of growing disappointment and hopelessness as he does nothing he shitposted about
we live in a blessed world

I'm not the one criticizing Trump for doing nothing, gay boy.

>the reincarnation of Napoleon

Hundred Days

But... You're criticizing Finland for doing nothing? Sorry if this is getting too complicated.

Finland, aka Fagland, criticized Trump for doing nothing. I was just pointing out that people in glass houses, or in Finland's case, ass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

the fuck are you on cunt you're allowed to criticise somebody who was elected into a position on the bases of doing something even if you live in a small country

That was France asking us for help, in which we obliged.

You can't criticize someone for doing nothing if you yourself have done nothing.

If you are so buttblasted by his comment, why don't you just list Trump's achievements to prove him wrong?

>they're acting unilaterally
The absolute state of european delusions, jesus. Just accept the fact of being a client state and move along. You are denying reality.

because hes a retarded neet virgin from reddit aka /pol

You guys better stop insulting the God emperor, or else I'll call in my fellow members of the lion guard from Sup Forums...

MAGA

it's not the actual nation state of Finland talking right. It's a guy, ok, that lives in Finland.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, the action is unilateral, if we didn't want to be there then we wouldn't. American influence is heavy, it doesn't mean every state is a literal puppet government.

>Finland
>guy

I am not POTUS. Hard to believe, I know.

>tfw Australian is forced to rely on two worded insults, because he's running almost spend all his data cap for this month
End of the month, best time.

Not a refutation.

And britain just lost its brexit back up plan.

>if we didn't want to be there then we wouldn't.
lol

So then what's your explanation for why we refused a year prior in 2013?

He's just a Kremlinbot and is mad the RAF are doing a vastly superior job than the Russian """"airforce""""

>we refused
You are fucking there. You didn't refuse shit. You can't refuse shit, because America is not asking - it orders and you obey, like every other american client state. That's how it works.

t. buttmad american puppet

Just stay away from Estona m8 and we'll be cool.

I would ask you to stay away from Russia, but it's not like you have a choice.

He's a great guy. People just can't handle the truth.

>now even USA shits on UK
I hope Brexit was worth it. But at least you have India lmao

Ignore the shill ffs

How on Earth am I a shill? For posting simple facts and just being insulted in return?

Your country tag just changed from Russia to UK, lol

OK I'm confused, were you talking *to* the rubot or did you mean he was shilling

I meant the Ruski was the shill

Ah right my bad, soz mate

We did invent wi-fi you know, and the Pavlova

Tesla invented wireless.

The internet didn't even exist when Tesla was around you moron, Wi-Fi was invented by accident in '92 by a couple of Australian scientists who were trying (and failing) to devise a method for detecting microscopic black holes.