Why doesn't he literally just stop tweeting?

Why doesn't he literally just stop tweeting?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/26/trump-pledges-curb-press-freedom-libel-laws-first-amendment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if he figuratively stopped tweeting?

Social media is the narcissist's greatest tool and the universe can't contain his ego

Because he can always make the headlines by saying whatever. He really likes the attention.

I used to support him at some point and never thought he'd say something this stupid

Because he got into the presidential race solely for attention, ended up winning and now still just wants the attention, hence by his daughter and her jew husband actually run the show

>I used to support him at some point and never thought he'd say something this stupid

Why? What made you think that? He's been the same idiot in that tweet every day since his popularity rose in the 80s, what the fuck made you think otherwise?

What is the point of having Trump as president if not the entertaining things he says?

Why doesn’t an alcoholic just stop drinking?

I still kind of support him. What he says is dumb but what he stands against is worse

Don't know really. I was a major Sup Forumstard just 2 years ago when he was running. Eventually I just stopped giving a fuck and realized what a retard I was

Because it works and he'd rather get the attention than do all the boring technical stuff his job entails. Through a combination of some charisma, a lot of playing dumb, intimidation, just plain lying to people's faces, blind stupid luck and just being filthy fucking rich Trump has been getting away with a lot of shit for a lot of time and there's no real indication anyone will stop him now. I'm pretty sure he's done worse than harrass women and one of the allegations is he raped a 13 year old girl, he's still the fucking president of the United States.

Why the hell would you stop doing something that you like doing and actually fucking works? He's in a position where he really is free of consequences because not only does he not give a fuck he doesn't understand the actual stakes of what he's doing.

Trump is never going to stop because this is how he exercises and abuses power and that is the whole point to him being president, that he can feel powerful and important.

I guess the point is that you can be made to believe anything when surrounded by likeminded idiots. Sup Forumstards will believe anything and if you ask for evidence the excuse is that "theres no real evidence because DA JOOS censor it"

>that immense butthurt because of the wall

Trump does the very right things, to the very right time and all his policies were very reasonable so far. But you just pick up the narative of the media that is butthurt that their öeftist haeven won't happen because he goes back into liberal market economy.

I'm glad you found your self-awareness

14 yo girl in his mind

Easy. His Tweets are an obvious distraction from the lack of real work he's doing in office. All the bullshit promises about defeating ISIS in 30 days etc.

Yeah in that time I even got some burger to send me a real maga hat. Thank god I never wore it in public and didn't have to pay for it.

I guess it'll be some kind of a meme collectors item in a decade or so.

ISIS is crumbling though.Trump is very magnanimous and let the Iraqis take the credit though.

Come on, leaving my country aside you'd have to be retarded not to see his presidency is failing. The stimulus he ran on to "make America great again" isn't happening, those "forgotten Americans" to whom he promised better and cheaper healthcare are getting screwed on just his desire to crush Obama's legacy and the one thing all those libertarians and fiscal conservatives in congress are actually set to do is give a huge fucking tax cut to the rich on the backs of the working and middle classes.

How can you dumb /poltards be so fucking blind to reality? Oh, wait, my bad, I forget you people unironically believe global warming is a Chinese hoax, my bad, I guess it must be my bias as a Mexican that leads me to believe in fake news and proggressive ideas like vaccinations and evolution.

pretty sure most of pol dislikes trump now anyway, his only use for them now is how his rhetoric opens the door for the far right

Isn't the US economy flourishing right now?
I'm not a Sup Forums-tard at all.
Everyone got tax cuts so its not on the back of enyone. And rich people are not an enemy. Stop this marxist rethoric.
He wasn't able to do anything with the healthcare because the Senat didn't agree.

I surely don't believe he does those stuff himself but he has very capable people behind him.
You are just butthurt. But why didn't Mexico ever did something against illegal immigration? It's not even Mexicans but central Americans. They are already illegals in your country. You should really look at your failed gov rather than seeing Trump full of butthurt. If your gov would be only half as capable as the US one you would be far better off.

You may have a point there, but I can still see many of them cheering on once Trump tanks the conomy by axing NAFTA just because we are going to have it worse down here.

At least he is better than Bush and Obama.

upvoted

And here we go with the whataboutism, you do understand what the tax plan is doing right? It's a tax cut for corporations aka stockholders aka the rich, that's getting offset by raising taxes on individuals aka those without accountants who can game the tax code aka the middle class and the poor and he's offsetting that by giving the middle class a tax break that's set to expire, meaning as the law is written now the middle class just got their taxes raised. The Republican gamble is that those tax breaks will get extended no matter who controls congress because that's how they can fuck around reconciliation rules and get 3 trillion worth of tax cuts but count it as only 1.5 which those "fiscal conservatives" are putting all on the deficit because hey, who gives a fuck about the debt now that Obama is no longer president.

Are you following me here? Corporations are making record profits, everyone is making money off of wall street like crazy and Trump means to raise the budget, for the military of course, while borrowing money to pay for tax cuts which will be permanent only for the rich. Who the fuck do you think will pay for all of that in the end? It's the exact same scenario that led to the last global recession courtesy of George W

As for capable people, are you fucking insane? His full cabinet is people who have fought the US government and want to destroy it, those that aren't generals at any rate.

I don't understand in general why companies are even taxed.

Yes I am following you and find this a great, very great idea. Except for the part with middleclass taxes that is just added nonsense.

Corporations are supposed to make juicy profits. That's what they are about. Do you even economy?

You are a really tryhard.

If my company I work at stops making profits it will close or move to Eastern Europe. I won't need to worry about taxes at all then, because I will live from gibs and just have enough to not starve.

>I don't understand in general why companies are even taxed.

sometimes you wonder these incel virgins ever finish elementary school, but apparently they dont

>tax company
>product price has to pay also for the tax
>price increases

Hurr durr with showed it those rich fucks. Shiiet we kangz now.

t. Shlomo.

Typical scenario of leftist policies:

>oh look all those juicy profits of those companies lets tax them so we can pay for education and cultural offers
>wtf why did the prices for living exploded so harshly those greedy rich fucks need to be punished with taxes on what they stole from the people
>Oh shit why doesn nobody invest in our market anymore, why did all companies went bancrupt or moved away? Shiieeet everyone is jobless and we are running out of money
>Venezuala

But I guess it's all the jews fault. The granpa of my best friend runs a company. I know their book keeping. My landlord's wife makes the books of my apartment. I know his wife. I know how prices become what they become. And none of them is in anyway some greedy jew.

You know there's a system in which corporations pay no taxes and the working class gets no government benefits.

>Comparing Somalia to a good economic policy
Somalia had not much of freedom and laws to sacure property of no matter. Parts of the country are under Sharia local goverments other parts are rules by warlords.
If you think that this is the result of a capitalist economical policy then you are some low IQ retard. Nevertheless you are also obviously completly ignorant on the state of Somalia.

By whatever, go and believe your popultist world view of class division and inequalty rather than to acknoledge that some rich dude actually earned his money with work and uses it in a responsible manner.

>Rxddit spacing
>copypasted arguments
Sup Forumsditt tier

desu drumpfkins will defend everything and anything he does
they think his tweeting is wacky because they don't realise how much damage they're doing to their country

I reckon tweeting is super addicting when you get that amount of replies, favs and retweets

And yet on a single argument against me

The people around him aren't giving him appropriate feedback.

Even the republicans are taking him for a ride to pass legislation before dumping him

I just don't understand how a 70 year old man can consistently have such a teenage mindset.

And how will this tax cut improve the economy? Big corporations such as Coca-Cola Co., Cisco Systems Inc. and Pfizer Inc. have already promised to turn over the extra profits from the tax cuts to their shareholders and probably spent the rest to further automation. Rich get ever more rich, new jobs won't be generated and poor/middle income families pay the tab.

I doubt you're a multi millionare business magnate, so would you be defending a reform that would cuck you and your country for years to come?

Guess people are content enough with following his quirky twitter shitposting, panem et circenses.

The tax cut will benefit the companies but will deal a massive blow through the deficit, do you really think corporations should maximize their profits at the expense of the taxpayer and budget?

Do you know why a company wants to pay out it shareholders? 1st gaining more investors and therefore expanding. 2. Gaining more autonomy in the decision makingby getting rid of influencal shareholders just by paying them out their part. Non of these has a corelation to removing jobs. Also automation is not a bad thing. It removes simple labour jobs and creates skilled labour jobs. It also not done over night and decreases the costs for the product.

And this is the big benefit. Tax cut means decrease in company costs. Decrease in product price and therefore increase in consume and competitivness.

>Guess people are content enough with following his quirky twitter shitposting, panem et circenses.
I don't think that Trumo is a smart Person. He also doesn't need to be a smart Person. He is not the one making those policies, he is only the one agreeing to those policies. All Trump bashing aside, his advisors nad back men are very very cappable.

One have to think where does this money go? Here in Germany roughly 70% of State expenses go to welafre what is roughly 800billion € a year. Maybe there is a need to reform it a little. Maybe one should not take in useless arabs? Maybe gov money is not really spended responsibly?

>roughly 70% of State expenses go to welafre
waht the fuckkkk

That's Germany, this is a country which sent only 1 trader to jail after triggering a global recession, reappoint Goldmann Sachs executives to the Fed, Treasury or advisory positions after they do something like that, take their recommendations exclusively from wall street and make sure citizens pay through foreclosures or bailouts

Also America would take a few steps to BTFOing Europe in quality of life if it employed that model, welfare isn't just food stamps like Sup Forums believes it has a wide range of applicability

1. you can't just take up some investors that got shady deals from the US into jail for doing wrong because after applied laws they didn't. You may hate on them but they acted according to laws.

2. The bailout has a lot of political consideration to prevent outside powers (in very specially china) to buy in into our buisnesses and gain way too much inlfuence over here. Still I am against the bailout because t only sustains a not working system and takes unprofitable banks and buisnesses on welfare in the hope they will turn profitable what for sure will never happen under this circumstances.

>America on our welfare
It would end up like Greece in less than a decade. Our highest burden and development harm is our welfare.

Because Trump and Trump supporters like freedom of speech and honest discussions. Unlike most journalists and Trump haters. It doesn't matter what you think as long as he wins the same states in 2020.

There's been reports he's showing signs of the onset of dementia. Over 70 years old and generating daily drama takes its toll on your mental health. He could be another late era reagan

>1. you can't just take up some investors that got shady deals from the US into jail for doing wrong because after applied laws they didn't.
Credit rating agencies were falsely applying AAA to loans/bonds that were considered 'junk' or 'dogshit' in front of the House committees later, because they were afraid of losing the investment firms as customers. CDOs or combined mortgages were not only provided by the same firms but were actually bet against them as well.

>The bailout has a lot of political consideration to prevent outside powers (in very specially china)
But it did, Chinese manufacturing benefited because of its effects on American industries

Listening to (((CNN)))?

Thank you for being able to beat your ego. You are a better man than the president of the United States.

No, it's pretty widespread speculation by this point. So much so that only the pro Trump press aren't talking about it. Fox and Breitbart.

>widespread speculation
In your bubble

This. You have to be the first poster i've seen post on this website being honest about changing your mind. Good on you

Because he's a fucking moron surrounded by sycophants.

m8

They accused the entire media with the exception of Fox as being biased and reporting 'fake news', then claimed it didn't matter if the retweeted videos were fake in yesterday's white house press conference, this is exactly what 3rd world dictatorships rely on to protect themselves, discrediting all media that isn't biased towards them, and considering themselves above the journalists in dictating the narrative

Meanwhile your bubble consists of Sup Forums and Fox. What's the difference?

China also has a big impact on our industrie and they in specially buy off our tech companies.
Famous example: KUKA. the biggest producer of industrial robots fell to the chinks.

All you have to do is introduce a law that allows entry with a specific percentage of German/native ownership

Congratulations, user.

He isn't wrong with the media bias.
And he has by far not any dictatorship power just as he didn't restrict media by law and also does not intend on doing so.

It's not bias. The media are there not just to report on policy but to hold people in office to account. That's the reality. People have forgotten that. Without a critical press you don't have a democracy.

He's bullshitting even here they're just around 35%

That's only possible on EU level and right now there are other issues having more importance.
In specially a tax reform that will prevent Multi-National Companies to pay taxes in Tax heavens. This can only be done by reducing company taxes at the same time otherwise 50% of your buisness goes bancrupt.

and that includes healthcare

What exactly was fake in those videos? Or do you just parrot "fake" whenever your "sources" say so?

Not a big difference. Your side has more supporters in urban areas. Our side is more spread out over territories and has more offspring.

>and also does not intend on doing so.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/26/trump-pledges-curb-press-freedom-libel-laws-first-amendment

He pledged to introduce libel laws to hold them accountable for things against him, and there's a liberal slant sure, but willfully denying documented events and attacking the media for things even members of his government later confirmed, or other government branches, shows you its less about the liberal slant and accurate reporting than it is about protecting himself and giving his electorate good-feels by 'triggering the media' and getting away with it

It's not really my side though. I don't live in an urban area, I'm not liberal at all and most of my views align closest to fascism. I just don't like Trump.

>It's not bias
Media has never been as unprofessional and clickbait dependent as of today.
And yes there is a bias. Majority of journalists have clear letist views. Here in Germany, in the US etc.
And proclaiming that Trump is mentally ill and his inpeachment is close is not serious journalism and the ever coming scream of SEXISM, RAPE, RACISM. Non of this is either a critic on his policies nor is it in any way inbiased serious journalism.

The Dutch national police confirmed that the individual wasn't a migrant nor muslim, the throwing off the roof was unironically Alexandria, Egypt during the riots, the virgin mary idiot couldn't even be confirmed by the right.

And your spokesperson, the only person capable of not producing 'fake news' actually said it didn't matter, meaning even they couldn't back it up completely

>no fun allowed

pffft

Same. I stopped when I realised that nothing from all of this affected me in any way, and asked myself "Is this making my life any better?"

I instead focused on studying and self improvement. I'd rather be a healthy, sociable "cuck" than a vile, pathetic but "redpilled" virgin.

Well 2 years ago it was borderline impossible to get away from all that junk, if you mouthed any dissent you were basically mobbed down

>And this is the big benefit. Tax cut means decrease in company costs. Decrease in product price and therefore increase in consume and competitivness.

It redistributes income from those in the weakest position in society to those who fall into the top earning tax bracket. People will have less money to spend so it doesn't really matter if prices drop.

Of course Trumps advisors are patting his back - they are the ones benefiting from this.

here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law

Read on what this is.
>theguardian
If you look at the world only from one perspective you won't discover the world.
I will have to go to work soon and don't have time to show completly different statementrs in different newspapers on this topic to show you what bias is. but you can google and look how what side argues over it.

You're conflating journalism with opinion pieces and wider entertainment. Stephen Colbert is not a journalist. The Daily Show is a comedy show about current affairs. And the journalists that are critical of Trump have every right to criticise him. This is the problem, Trump supporters have been warped into this lugenpresse propaganda where you don't listen to valid criticism, and the valid criticism comes from the same source that often posts trash like sexist racist drumpf impeach now.

>It redistributes income from those in the weakest position in society
How? By giving them a job and a better income while decreasing the cost oif living in the same time?

>A news report from the Telegraaf identified him as a 16-year-old boy from Monnickendam. The report made no mention of the boy’s religion.

As long as your side tries to conceal information about criminals Trump has every right to make assumptions. From past experience it's very probable that this is indeed a Muslim. (Look up the Rotherham scandal)

There root of the problem here is socialist parties supported with fake media changed laws that protected information about criminals. And we have to fight over it because of this dishonesty.

Okay thanks for the kind discussion, but take a minute to consider the viewpoint on this from someone in Sudan, where even publishing documented corruption or court proceedings with an official's name beside it leads to confiscation of all newspaper copies and even special courts for defamation and libel of the government exist.

Its basically saying Free speech should have limitations when it comes to government, none whatsoever to citizens and the opposition

He means shifting a bit of the tax burden from the top to the bottom of the income brackets

It is serious outlets that bring up those claims all some time.
I am don't support Trump as a Person but clearly his policies because they are good and time will prove them as very right and very succesful. But you seem to trust media more than actualy economists.

There for sure is also reasonable critics but that's not what he rages about and not what mainstream media shows most of the time.

The media are bias to selectively not report incidents that are not PC. So Trump have to tweet directly to his 44 millions followers.

defamation laws are something that were popular 150 to 100 years ago. But these days the emphasis of the courts have been on free speech. It's almost impossible to win a defamation lawsuit in modern times, that's why almost nobody bothers filing them.

The fact is that the major media organizations do have a privileged position in our society. Not only do they get special access to the white house, they also get special tax codes just for them. And even some subsidies.

One of the things Trump wanted to do was to make it a bit easier to sue people if they openly lie about you in the press, something that is virtually impossible today. I think it would help things a lot

What videos?

He isn't wrong, but the fact that he excludes the most biased news network, because it's biased towards him, should tell you something.
For trump this whole fake news campaign isn't about media bias, it's about his ego and furthering his own agenda.

>There for sure is also reasonable critics but that's not what he rages about and not what mainstream media shows most of the time.

Yes it is. That's exactly why he hates CNN and MSNBC and all the rest that isn't Fox and Breitbart. These mainstream news outlets he hates, are the ones that find the faults. Fox supports Trump, Breitbart supports Trump, so when for example earlier this year Trump entered to give a speech and sign an important bill he bizzarely nodded and smiled in a dazed state and forgot to sign the bill, why would Breitbart then report about that when it reflect badly on him? Why would Fox do that? No, of course it'll come from Huffpost, MSNBC, NBC and CNN.

>From past experience it's very probable that this is indeed a Muslim.
Its not my side, and this will destroy any bit of credibility you have before 2020. He could have just as easily reported criminal statistics, Islamic information like that in wikiislam, that are not only non-PC, but totally indisputable and would've made a brilliant case for anti-Islamic immigration

But he's so dumb and you're so gullible that you need liveleak/infowars tier stuff because you think everyone responds to them the same way and doesn't consider the bigger and long-term effects of Islamic influence or migration.
You played into leftist hands for the millionth time because they know that a principled approach even if malicious will preserve their credbility. Yet I guarantee you the majority of people are sick of their PC nonsense

These ones

Are you butthurt that he's showing the world what subhumans you people actually are

>Huffpost,

The "Oreo Overload Bagel" of journalism. I sincerely hope you don't read it.

No, and thanks for confirming my point, look up the archive and see how much muslims think I am a 'cuck', or 'western puppet' for talking against Islam and thinking 'secularism is a utopia'

Showing people youtube/liveleak videos is not the same as actual statistics, history of Islam and the nature of its practice in third-world countries, you need a solid foundation not kiddie-tier stuff

USA will lose global credibility if Trumps gets to 2024 second term. Global power will shift to the east. All because some guy ruined relations on his twitter account.

>He could have just as easily reported criminal statistics, Islamic information like that in wikiislam, that are not only non-PC, but totally indisputable and would've made a brilliant case for anti-Islamic immigration
Sup Forums spams the fucking holy shit out of those things but people still don't believe in them

>if I reply to a paragraph with one sentence calling him a subhuman that means my argument will totally be sound

Know how I can tell you're working at McDonalds and you've not accessed university education?

because Sup Forums has no credibility.

but then we would miss out on stuff like this

neither does trump

this
why would you want him to stop tweeting? Its fucking hilarious

fuck me, this is his actual tweet

>Showing people youtube/liveleak videos is not the same as actual statistics, history of Islam and the nature of its practice in third-world countries
of course not, but that's not what Trump does

He's a master of gaining and using media attention to drive the public conversation. Tweeting boring old stats won't do anything. But doing this will create a massive media frenzy, and the videos will be shown around the world, manipulating public opinion.

This is how he won the election. He somehow managed to turn public opinion from being overwhelmingly against him, to being for him. It was incredibly remarkable. Pic related, look at that chart. He came from absolutely nowhere and surged into first place, and then stayed there for the entire duration of the race.

It doesn't matter if its Trump, he's emboldened XI Jinping who, from their national congress, see's global dominance closer than ever. Trump even insulted the Asian leaders yesterday

Sup Forums plays into leftist hands and is too dogmatic, I've posted Islam stats on facebook without replying to insults and some disciplne and guess what, I've got people to change to my side, without even revealing I am native of an African-Islamic country. This is especially true for Europeans and Germany, Americans and EEs tend to attack you even if you're on their side

ANd this is the fucking president of the United States, he could at least protect the administrations and government's credibility by appointing people to fully establish the veracity of what he posts, not a country fair and a cowboy making speeches before a dance

Please tell me you somehow inspect elemented these and they are not real.

For the people that don't find him funny, the joke is on them, and they are part of the joke.
It makes it more funny for people that understand how funny he is.

All real, you can check.

Look at the dates, it was before he announced his presidency. It's real.