Only friend is kidnapped

>Only friend is kidnapped
>Kidnapped days later by the same guy
>Help captive in a dungeon and raped
>Buried alive in barrel with dead friend

What are some other movies with depressing endings?

Is that video real? I can't tell.

Megan is Missing.

the mist ending is super depressing

se7en

This movie was student film tier terrible.

It Follows

This movie is fucked up. Quite disturbing, especially the ending.

The part where she talked about deepthroating the camp counseler actually made me kinda uneasy. I can't think of any other movie making me feel that way.

Awful movie, but worth a watch still somehow

buried

Yeah, uneasy in your pants.

Yeah because it was a young girl reading terribly written sexual lines its awkward for the wrong reason

I cry to fiction easily but even I laughed watching the end of The Mist. It's so fucking dumb on every scale. I'm not one to miss the forest for the trees but god damn the director dropped the ball.

edgy

I always get that mixed up with the Road. Which one of them ends with the dad killing the kid?

The Mist. I thought The Road was heartbreaking. Very well done with the father dying and telling his kid he has to go on or something like that. The Mist was dramatically over the top.
Hey Frank

if by super depressing you mean super funny then yes.

lilya4ever

What movie is this?

kek
fucking roastie deserved it tbqh

Being John Malkovich

lake mungo

It was depressing but when you see the woman with her kids they lathered it on just a bit too much and it becomes funny the next time you see it.

Stroszek, The Fool, Midnight Cowboy

Got to play with her little buddy in heaven tho. Btw, fapped to that movie so many times.

The Great Silence
Dancer in the Dark

Jesus Christ. Read the thread, asshole. Better yet, stop posting altogether.

Gray Gardens.

Sup Forums: the story of user

edgy

Pretty shitty rape scene srly fuck this movie

Is it at least fapable?

>spotted the battered female

i love depressing endings. but you can't ever recommend them because it spoils it, you're always sure they're going for at least a "saved" ending, if not hopeful.
it takes balls to not do the positive ending and leave people feeling feelings.

That ending was such a joke. Had to have been written by an edgelord with no kids, probably a European too.

Not to say the original ending was any good either. The ending should have been them getting into a car wreck driving away from the mist/the tank so at the very least their deaths would be a tragic accident rather than a full retard murder/suicide.

I don't understand why they would end a comedy with a depressing ending.

Hey, gramps.

I can't stand the Road, because my Aint read the book and left out the part where the kid finds a family, so the whole time I thought it was going to be super bleak with the kid wandering off into the distance all alone in a hellish world after his Dad dies, but instead they find a whole family unit with a son for him to brownout with, a daughter for him to grow up and fug, and even a damn dog for him to play with! It was just so tacked on and stupid, especially with the Mom being like:

"We've been following you, because even though you were clearly with your Dad who was violently killing anyone who tried to separate you two, we just KNEW you were going to need a real family soon. Never mind this is literally the apocalypse and we're willingly taking on another mouth to feed, we have a fucking mutt following us around, obviously clean water, food, and shelter just falls from the sky for us.

Lilya 4-ever was pretty dark and depressing

Buried (2010). Real downer.

The point of the ending is you dont know if the family is good or bad

yea but you feel like shit afterward

This movie was a comedic masterpiece, i don't see how anyone can take it seriusly.

Megan is missing was pretty shit but instances like
were pretty solid moments, due to how realistic they were edited in.

Why is she laughing mid-rape?

Is it a coping mechanism?

women actually enjoy rape.
They just pretend to be traumatized afterwards so nobody thinks negatively of them for liking it.
They all develop rape fetishes afterwards.

>Is it a coping mechanism?
Human history says duh. Too bad the internet means we have to miss out.

That really turns me on fr some reason, don't have to worry about the teeth.

She looks like she's taking it like a champ

Any WWII movie because based Nazis lost

I didn't think a movie about two teenage girls getting raped could be so dull.

The bit where she ate out of the dog bowl was kind of hot though.

this part scared the absolute fuck out of me when it popped up

Is this 13 Reasons?

is that decapitated or is she in the box

i can't remember much about the film actually

box

lel me too

Does any living person expect me to not laugh/beat off?

women, i guess.

How? The only brave woman lived and saved her kids, a baby included, it was a great ending.

I've fapped to that scene desu

Guy had a missing thumb.
Kid was the family's dinner.
Dog ate the organs.

How do you get to her mouth? Or other orifices? I don't like this design.

you mean hilarious

The Poughkeepsie tapes

you're not supposed to do anything to her but watch her in pain

this movie was great but everyone else hated it.

also, the phantom-like release schedule of this movie is like a spooky mystery in itself

Spooky film

any other movies where females get what they deserve