What's the Kid Cuisine of television and film?

What's the Kid Cuisine of television and film?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/rB3hMKixC-Bi-uwJlv8ArQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now I want tendies

Batman v. Superman

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but the animated cartoon one not the cgi bullshit they have now

Do American kids really eat poop?

Capeshit
All of it

What's the sign its time to kill yourself?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/rB3hMKixC-Bi-uwJlv8ArQ/

Only five results? I gotta up my game.

No one eats as often and worse than American children

>American's feed this shit to their kids.

>American adults eat this shit too

A whole lot better tasting as a kid, but would still go out and buy one for the fuck of it desu

Not gonna lie, the commericals for Kid Cuisine made it look pretty good when I was a kid. I don't think I've ever tried them though

stranger things and every other """'nerd culture""" show

No but I know yuropoors do daily.

>Sup Forums is the problem
I'll never say it again

British people feed this shit to their kids. French people feed this shit to their kids. German people feed this shit to their kids. It's a problem with western society, not America.

How many years how you been at this exact schtick? How deeply invested are you? You must really hate this board.

I started posting this in 2012, I think. Why do you ask?

I've been here since 2007 and nobody believes me when it's brought up from time to time. I guess because I don't hate niggers and post memes. Oh well.

>How deeply invested are you?

bleh. meant for

Do they even make that shit anymore? I haven't seen them in stores since the 90s. Those were the worst tv dinners. I suspect prisons have better food.

Bullwinkle and Rocky.

Just plain not funny, no flavoring, hasn't aged well. And generally every time I've ever watched it I've wound up with a headache.

The 60 year olds that were kids during it's original run love that shit though.

I just post it whenever I feel like it. I don't have a dedicated bot like the Cunny Posters.