Was it ahead of its time?

Was it ahead of its time?

>Stick nails in the eyes of all faggots for God
What the hell? I thought Goblin said that line but it turns out it was Spider-Man. Mandela effect?

>Watch out for filthy sandpeople uncle Ben
Jesus, I know this was filmed right after 9/11 but the political climate was bad enough as it was.

/r/ warehouse

not really. it was the zeitgeist of the time

so, that's why he was so hellbent on killing the sandman on the third movie

>"I will breed Mary Jane's fertile redhead pussy daily until she births me a crop of pure-blooded Aryan sons and daughters."
>*turns to the camera, breaking the fourth wall*
>"Remember, it's your responsibility to carry on the white race. 1488!"

I'm all for people starting families, but I think Raimi went a little too far in this scene.

>I'm all for people starting families, but I think Raimi went a little too far in this scene.
Seriously? Every other piece of fiction acts like racemixing doesn't cause mutations. I think you're brainwashed. If you care about the child you should breed with your own.

raimi posting is the last bastion of authentic /tv, with baneposting an cunnyposting at it sides

>I knew a great man, Uncle Ben, and he taught me that hunting coons is the ultimate form of responsibility. Die nigger lover
God damn Peter, why tell Norman this moments before he dies?

but norman was trying to fullfill hitler's dream and create supersoldiers, it makes no sense

Norman was a converted Jew, that's why he said "don't tell Harry", he trusted Peter to create the world he wanted and knew he didn't belong in

>Redhead
>Aryan

someone post the one about the vietnamese ladyboy pls

>What's your name kid?
>The Human Holocaust"

Jesus H. Christ Raimi, don't you think that's taking it a bit too far?

What about the scene where he's painting swastikas on the synagogue? Isn't Raimi himself Jewish? What the fuck is his problem?

>Ben looks directly at the camera.

>Isn't Raimi himself Jewish?
A Jewish infiltrator maybe. I heard he and Bobby Fischer cut the yarmulkes off of little boys' skulls with disk grinders when they were younger.

That's why he rejected her at the end. The only reason he took her in 2 was to stop her marrying that kike.

So the juice Norman used to get stronger was really turning him into a jew lover, probably explains why his son Harry used it and got corrupt. It's good that he managed to see the light but it was too late. It's probably Raimi's way of telling the viewer that Jews and nigger lovers don't deserve a place in this world, even if they know the error of their ways