If your country could become the 51st American state by referendum, would you vote for it?

If your country could become the 51st American state by referendum, would you vote for it?

no

God no

Give me one reason why i should vote for it

no

Yes

No

Yes, but we are too big to be one (1) state.

Better than being in the EU desu

Yes. Then I can finally ship shit from the US to Canada and not have to pay border duty fees on it.

>USA could become the 51st state of itself

D E E P
E
E
P

No because then we'd have shitty Internet.

Yes, so that America will get 5 million more non-whites.

When will USA become 29th state of the European Union?

No.

No, not even after a million years

What this guy said. But 220 million.

edgy

>If your country could become the 51st American state by referendum, would you vote for it?
Yes

Yes

No, I'm in the Baja literally the most "americanized" State of Mexico. The major with English speakers too but I bet we NEVER be that fag traitor and nobody thinks in that nightmare.
We have a traitor here.
Luego saltan diciendo que nos creemos gringos.
Puto.

our impending technocratic google overlords will save us

must be nice being america's only fully sovereign state desu. jelly.
t. texas

No, we already have too many non-whites.

Yes
>piss off Germany, France and all these faggots trying to create another European empire through the EU
>piss off local commies
What would we have to do as an US state though?

forgot pic

Delet dis

I'd just like to see American companies stop jewing us on shipping prices to get free money

>Business involves me shipping packages to the US very often
>Anything small can be put in a standard brown postal envelope and sent across the border for standard letter prices
>Charge what it costs me, on average less than $5
>Order product from the US
>It's small, it comes in one of those same The company is charging $42 to ship

Fucking cunts, choke and die.

>Google Fiber

Wow, less than 0.1% of your population has that, must be standard for everywhere right?

Hell no.

>doesn't notice the operative word "impending"
cochon

Yes

And that's when the American is willing to ship abroad. I missed many sales because Americans don't bother sending stuff to Yurop in many cases.

Absolutely not

This would be nice, I run my own business and have to get some materials from the US, without duty at the border, exchange rates, and time getting held up there, I could have a much faster turn around time for my customers and either lower my prices or give myself a huge raise

wood b laff

No. Why would you want that?

hell yeah

Lol no

What this guy said . But 1.3 billion.

hell yeah

What this guy has said , but 1.25 billion.

If the UK was the 51st state it would swing every election to the democrats. It would have proportionatly twice as many electoral college votes than California. Support last year for Trump in the UK was under 15%

Yes def vote for it only if they don't ruin japanese insurance

NEVER

No way, we are already only 53% brown no need to dilute that.

Yes.