What's the dirt on Kaine?

What's the dirt on Kaine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
discord.gg/H4HjG
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-vp-pick-tim-kaines-islamist-ties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a white male

HE'S

He's on the in crowd in Washington, clearly means he's sold his soul to the system.

An inadequate white male?!
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

he fucking a white male

reminded me of one of the alien guys from galaxy quest

also it is very sickening how giving a speech in spanish is considered a good thing

trump really is the last hope

As dumb as it sounds, it's really going to hurt the Clinton campaign.
With this pick Hillary has left the progressive wing of the dem party completely out in the cold.
This guy claims to be a dem, but opposes a woman's right to choose to abort a pregnancy, despite being on a ticket with a woman who claims to champion women's rights!
He also supports TPP and the wall st big bank bailouts.
And to top it all off, he's a WHITE FUCKING MALE.
See Hillary picked an establishment, white male, conservative dem in the hopes of picking up independents and men, as she has a problem with both. It won't work as he's a beta male and men simply don't like Hillary because she is a shrill bitch.
In choosing Kaine, Hillary has a better shot at winning VA, but it alienates half of her party and as a result she's shooting herself in the foot in regards to the overall GE

>82429639

Actually he supports the right to abortion and he's called himself a firm believe on Roe v Wade.

Kaine is one of the most liberal Dems socially but he's a blue collar Dem so the only part of him that's conservative are his fiscal views. Kaine is establishment sure, but he's progressive establishment with no political baggage or scandal. Plus he's a gun owner and proud of it while saying he wants psych tests and background tests. He's only conservative economically.

So there's essentially no dirt on him?

As a Virginian, pretty much nothing.

He's a moderate and is well liked here. Not as much as Warner, but still most people (even republicans) think he's a decent guy.

Vaguely center-left in his politics. Is pretty much the "globalist" politician that Trump supporters hate so much.

Better a fucking white male than fucking a white male as Aids Skrillex suggests.

Although this soft fellow can probably be accused of both.

Seems like a really smart pick honestly. This kind of pick will pull a lot of on-the-fence voters to her just because they'll be dissuaded by Trump's extremism and drawn by Hillary's relative neutrality. Normies in general are drawn to the more moderate candidate, which is why Bernie lost the primary

I got Aspergers just by looking at this picture.

He's anti-abortion and he's far more qualified to be president than Donald Trump.

reeeee I hate him

>He's anti-abortion

But that's wrong.

He uses the cop-out that all liberal catholics use when they are selling-out their souls to pander to the abortionist lobby.

That they are "personally" against abortion but are pro-choice

So? That's a legitimate position. I think weed should be legal but I don't smoke it. So what

>killing children
>smoking weed

yep, totally the same thing.

discord.gg/H4HjG

Have another. Rarest of Carls.

NOW IF HE JUST DITCHED HILLARY HE MIGHT WIN

I'm expecting a Clinton Foundation connection.
Kek willing.

I'm against X, but it's ok if you do it.
That slippery slope.

When did you fags ID Carl?

dude his great great grandfather was with john wilkes booth before he assassinated lincoln

I mean.. what was he.. you know, what was he doing with him? I mean really. I'm not saying his great great grandpa killed lincoln but I'm saying he was there at least I mean that's what people say

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-vp-pick-tim-kaines-islamist-ties/

He accepted loads of bribes when he was governor of Virginia.

THE DIRT ON KAINES IS HERE
THE DIRT ON KAINES IS HERE
Kaines supports TPP and supported NAFTA.

NAFTA put his father's (unionized) company out of business.

See

>Kaines supports TPP and supported NAFTA.

That's kind of a given considering he's running with Hillary

That's not the point. The point is that NAFTA put businesses like his father's out of business.

His father owned a metalworking/welding company named Ironcrafters.

They were unionized (but Kaine worked there as a kid, making him a scab). The Clintons put his dad (and by extension, all of those union workers) out of business.

FUCKING

As opposed to an ionized company?

So he's a neoliberal like Clinton. Good. Berniebros btfo

Pro TPP
Pro NAFTA
Pro Wall Street
Pro amnesty to illegals

Anti-gun