Do you think he's bitter about the fact that his company and former colleagues have excelled following his departure...

Do you think he's bitter about the fact that his company and former colleagues have excelled following his departure, and he's now relegated to the alt-right media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l06WQ2mJ8I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course he is.
But he's also having a shit ton of fun with the new freedom's being alt right provide.

I was watching fox with friends and Gavin just says semi fucked up stuff and makes everyone else uncomfortable. It's hilarious.

He said he was an anti-"fem"ite and everyone eyebrows went straight up.

no

What do his collegues do?

guy hover hands his own wife in some picture he posted in rant about men not being men any more on jewbook
>he's a full tilt loser with extreme austism

Vice.

Gavin was one of the co-founders of Vice Media.

This. Gavin is having so much fun at The Rebel Media, and it shows: youtube.com/watch?v=l06WQ2mJ8I0

But this isnt Rebel Media, this is the Anthony Cummia show or whatever its called

You do realise he got paid a SHIT ton of money when he left Vice right? He has expressed sadness over leaving but I remember him saying that on top of his savings and what Vice gave him for the remainder of the website he casually spends around $400 a day.

Jesus Christ Coppercab is still going?

How does no one fucking realise yet that Coppercab is a troll?

He basically created the whole hipster meme so I hope he dies in a fire. He's responsible for creating the whole beard culture that sells 20ml bottles of canola oil for $500 and all the PUA shit.
I hope he's bitter and depressed, he deserves it.

Considering that Vice is just an "alt-left" media source, no I do not think he's upset.

That may be so, but it lacks in comparison to the amount he would have had if he remained since Vice's popularity only increase recently

Ah, fair enough. I think it's The Gavin McInnes Show, which is produced by Compound Media (owned by Anthony Cumia).

Haha, Gavin suggests that he's a troll at he end. Almost everyone either suspects or knows that he's trolling, but it's still a pretty hilarious act.

Wtf I hate vice now

Unless you are 12 that is not even remotely true.

Yeah it's pretty sad that he's reduced to a single gimmick: edgy internet right wing commentary.

He is a dirty racemixer

what was that discussion about with Sam Hyde from MDE? Didn't they had some kind of fight or whatever?

This isn't highbrow humor by any means, and CopperCab is a troll, but it is pretty funny.

wasn't there also a video where gavin just farted into the mic for like half a minute?

I think that's Part 2; it was (understandably) removed from YouTube, but it can still be found on Vimeo.

yeah i dont really want to look straight into Gavins asshole again but ill keep it in mind. thanks

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with the 2nd or 3rd parts, they're dragging the joke on to long.

I'd imagine he's pretty happy that Trump is going to win and the globalist vermin in the media will be gone.

>Do you think he's bitter about the fact that his company and former colleagues have excelled following his departure

Yes of course, they made millions, and he stuck in his shitty studio having to look at his kike camera man all day and look at fake smiling fox pundits.

Sam was on an ep of his show as a co-host. Afterwards Gav kept emailing him over and over to come back on (suggesting really faggy comedy "bits" for Sam to perform) Sam got annoyed with this because he was really busy making KSTV and working on the Adult Swim show. So finally Sam calls in to the show live on air and tells Gav to stop fucking with him and they have a little fight which ended with Gav throwing a tantrum and denouncing Sam from the show (and hanging up on him like a bitch). There is a YouTube vid of this.

I like Gavin a lot, but the whole thing made me lose a little respect for him desu..

This is a level of autism which cannot be contained.