Youtube blocked Finland because finnish jews didnt pay the youtube bill

>Youtube blocked Finland because finnish jews didnt pay the youtube bill.

Fuck this country so much please just nuke us to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

unblocksite.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
twitter.com/nikocadoavocado/status/922872816223051776?lang=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_YouTube#Finland
hooktube.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not missing much

Is this actually true?

Wot?

Yeah. We cant access Youtube for weeks because our national distruber fucked so hard with Youtube money.

Vimeo or Dailymotion, you guys will be alright.

wtf what a bunch of kikes
use proxies friendo

>Youtube completely hides videos from search results if they're not licensed for your cuntree
((Spooky.))

unblocksite.org/

Yeah google decided to block music from youtube because our music distributor complained that artists make like 1/7th the money from youtube views as from spotify views

Though I bet that's just their excuse for wanting more money to themselves, weird thing is that google is also blocking foreign music which our distributor has no rights to and a bunch of other shit

I wish YT would end up like myspace, that the masses all would migrate to some other site. Just to show those filthy kikes.

I CANT LISTEN TO MY DAILY DOSE OF CIRNO OR THROAT SINGIN!

OP is being autistic. We can access youtube, but it's just that a lot of music is blocked.
Also it's not like using a proxy is that hard.

Fuck off fenno-swede shit

Not a very good look when cock hungry sluts are more truthful than you are, huh buddy?

Yes, we would all go to ... that other video platform

oh wait, there isn't any, you nimrod

pay debts snownigger

Sometimes I think it's a good thing this country is retarded when it comes to internet
How do you even ban youtube athis day and age without the people sperging all over?

Fuck Google, fuck Teosto and fuck this country

what are you talking about, dumb amerimutt? They are plenty. Dailymotion, vidme etc

Not true. I can watch all the vids i want. Some irrelevant music videos have been blocked. They said it will be fixed tomorrow.

It's the other way around. Teosto demanded protection money from Google for publishing music viewable in Finland, which decided to block all music to Finland instead

>block all music to Finland instead
this is completely false. I can watch many music videos. Just now rocking Taylor Swift.
youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds

FUCK THIS SON OF A BITCH COUNTRY SO FUCKING HARD!!!

GIVE ME MY JAPANESE MUSIC BACK YOU FUCKING GREEDY JEW NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

I woke up to millions of autistic screeching sounds carried over the gulf from Finland this morning.

This explains it I guess.

Lol

twitter.com/nikocadoavocado/status/922872816223051776?lang=en

> muh dailymotion
> my vidme
> my vimeo

those websites are a literal nothing compared to youtube

Yes but supposedly they'll get access to music videos back today.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_YouTube#Finland

>would end up like myspace, that the masses all would migrate to some other site. Just to show those filthy kikes.
Yeah because Facebook isn't shittier and totally not run by an autistic Jew.

i got disabled (not blocked) 3 accounts at the same time for saying gas the kikes
accounts linked to the same device

>>>hooktube.com my dude

>i got disabled (not blocked) 3 accounts at the same time for saying gas the kikes
>accounts linked to the same device
Lol. On Myspace or Facebook. Does Mexico even have that many Jews? I know that cry baby Zach de La Rocha's dad is one.

>can't listen to finnish music on youtube

mämmifags crying over cheek tunes but for the rest of us, nothing of value was lost

just hooktube it...that's how i am listening Lain opening right now