twitter.com/AnonBabble

The joke is that all four are for children

>bojack are the brian episodes from family guy made into a show
>rick and morty are the stewie episodes made into a show

But none of those are King of the Hill.

okay post
good post
absolutely fantastic post

I was thinking about watch 1 or 2 episodes of rick and morty but you convinced me not to
thanks

Todays kids don't watch either South Park or Family Guy

They are both popular with College 'intellectuals'

Kids today don't watch tv at all

>Kids today don't watch tv at all
This would be great news except they all just waste their time on social media, youtube, and/or minecraft instead

The only adult cartoon

>Be mid 20's

>Speaking to my sister about my new work in IT at a family gathering, she says how my nephew and neice might be in IT in the future, and are on the social medias all the time

>I turn to them "Yeah I used facebook a lot when I was younger"

>They both laugh 'thats so old"

Replace South Park with Mr. Pickles, add in King Star King at the "adult" TV animation list and add in Samurai Jack: Season 5 to the actually adult TV animation list.

how do we end reddit.com?

>Rick & Morty
>adult

Yes, Poopy McButthole and turning into a pickle are the apex of adult animation.

Mission Hill is an adult TV animation, I'd say.

>Family guy is shit tier now
>Still better than Reddit and Morty

Is The Life and Times of Tim kino?

youtu.be/nc45uG_I_yU?list=PLqeQYZWXDaXMV5e7m9_D9zYkSxeC23Er8

Sorry I'm not from america. The accents make me think of stupid people.

grow up grand dad

that makes you a stupid person

You leave them the fuck alone. You don't visit. You stop pretending liberal faggots that post here are from reddit or are anything but the reason you vote pro-abortion for that matter. You let their site get shittier and shittier without you and maintain the savage hostility toward everyone here that you don't agree with except on those special threads with unspoken rules. This isn't fucking rocket science.

Sadly very true. Family guy is pretty whatever, but that r & m shit is abysmal.

>and then there's entertaining adult animation

>STEP ASIDE

wtf i love reddit now

I actually like Bojack Horseman tbqh. I'm indifferent towards Rick and Morty though

Yeah, and I bet their secret hideouts are Twitter and Skype. Stupid kids will think they have a place to hangout online.

Wrong. I'm a teacher and my seventh graders were obsessed with memberberries last fall.

Bojack is the worst... clearly made by some self loathing Jews who want you to feel sorry for their nihilism.

Rick and Morty is just again nihilistic. At least it can be funny.

Family guy is tired, it had some good jokes but it's done.

South Park was great but its lost its edge entirely.

I like BoJack.

>American "animation"

>adult animation
>adult cartoon
Are they all such shit nowadays that they cant be called 'animated sitcoms' any more?

THIS
H
I
S
KotH is early Dimpsons stretched out into a whole series quality wise.

Yes.
What's funny is Steve Dildoran's new show on Amazon technically has much better animation yet its not nearly as visually appealing

>10FPS cookie cutter pedophilic trash

>pedophilic
>trash
>Mushishi
What?

>The Cleveland Show is the Cleveland episodes from Family Guy made into a show

fuc....

they all fucking suck

tfw actually like Bojack
tfw hate the people pretending to be cultured for liking it

but man does it hit home for me

Don't reply to redditors.

Dear lord, that person was probably serious.

>no mention of moral Orel or home movies

Whoops!

As a Christian I only watch Christian cartoon characters. To do otherwise would put me at risk of eternal damnation to hell fire.

Amazing taste

What's this then?

I had high hopes for that show, but it's pretty meh

Best HBO show of the last decade

Part of what makes Bojack so fucking good is its wide range of characters with a lot of depth. So people you may find uncultured (like Mr. Peanutbutter or Todd type personalities) still have characters that resonate a lot with them.

this, true adult animated kino

Shit. Its a good thing you can tell they didn't take a lot of time to animate it either

Thanks for your opinion

Superjail is atleast well Animated

This, kids these days watch faggots making stupid faces on YouTube

>I actually like Bojack Horseman tbqh
Kill yourself. It is literally tumblr-esque fake deep "lol sooo relatable i'm like depressed xD" nihilism + random comments about how great feminism is: the show. I swear liking BH isn't socially ostracized enough here or on Sup Forums.

ooh, we finally turned on bojack? yay

First half is garbage, second half is great.

I tried watching Bojack but it's not funny to me so I didn't even bothered

Third season is the fantastic

I dunno, it didn't seem Tumblr-esque to me. I think it runs a bit deeper than that. Say what you will about the show's politics, it doesn't really do anything for me either way, but I found the show to be an interesting watch.

Swap south park and rick and morty

I watched all of season 1 fucked up on acid, honestly it was pretty shit and you are a pleb for being a fan. Only watch if you have seen everything good from western animated comedy and need something new.

I hate rick and morty

>I swear liking BH isn't socially ostracized enough here or on Sup Forums.

So?

Season 1 mostly sucks, especially the first half. Season 2 is probably the best one.

American Dad > all that shit

but dude, rick tried to kill himself once and morty buried his own body, thats deep as fuck 0__lo

BoJack is the handcrafted show for the 20-something manchild stoner failed normie redditor demographic. It's really a sign of the times when shows about nihilism like BoJack and Rick & Morty are considered to be deep. We are entering an era of pot smoker's philosophy. When the redditor is faced with questions of his own existence, the only answers that can resonate with his worthless life are that nothing matters. What a convenient way to rationalize his aimless, pleasure-seeking lifestyle ex post facto. Like he filters out ideas he dislikes with his precious downvote button, the redditor seeks out shitty entertainment that re-affirms his shallow mentality. For the redditor, Rick & Morty, BoJack Horseman, and capeshit are the euphoric equivalent of religious sermons.

>"children's" cartoon happens to be more kino than "adult" cartoons
Rly makes u think

Steven Universe has devolved into slow, boring, and filler-infested garbage. Everything, even its animation, has worsened over time.

actual actual adult animation

And e-celebs too.

Is this copypasta? It's very funny.

this

Animation for broken people

Fuck off. The first four seasons were artistically superior and more adult; lack of real violence aside.

It's a good show. It's not like it's some great masterpiece but it's also not shit like some people seem to think.

what is it about the bojack art style that bothers me so much?

>filename

life and times of tim is the only good cartoon

Reminder that Rick and Morty is one of the highest rated TV shows of all time.

Mushishi is a reddit anime for people who want to watch anime but are too scared to be asocciated with "moefags", just like LOGTH.

>Plagiarizing anime is now considered "kino"

the only people that vote for it are going to be autists that still watch cartoons or kids.

It's an "undergrads first webcomic" art style while being cheap looking in stills and mildly unsettling overall.

>then there's animated kino

isnt most of animation if not all made by adults?

>frittata

>rick and morty

DUDE NOTHING MATTERS LMAO

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

one of these is not like the others

>reddit tier memes
>not posting superior jewanimu Drawn Together

dubs don't lie

Best post on Sup Forums

F

>...and then there is puppet kino

>the tapeworm episode

Family Guy started off being decent then quickly went to shit

I'll still catch an episode every now and then because the thing is almost every episode has at least 1 joke that works for because its so weird. The other 99 will flop terribly but theres always 1 that gets me to smile.

oh boy.......i cant wait.....