Another plus to living in Texas :^)

Another plus to living in Texas :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Not having a car that needs premium

>picture of average Texan these days

what is the point in writing the 9 over 10?

are claps so dumb that having 3 Decimals would be to hard to understand?

yeah it sucks

still better than your shithole though, Califag

I don't have a shitbox. How much is premium?

>gas station by my house has gas for 1.89$
> not as cheap but at least I don't have to deal with Texans

It's psychology

They're tricking you into thinking it's cheaper than it is

Name one thing Texas did wrong

other than LBJ and Bush and voting for Cruz in the primaries.

>premium
>paying extra for the same thing

>he prefers dealing with niggers

>9/10 are manlets

honestly when will they learn

Texans fail to acknowledge Austin as their best city. Glorious Austin master race reporting in.

>tfw gas is $2.55 and I live in a shitty desert town

You know Mike, its not a good idea to post a picture on Facebook THEN on Sup Forums.

Austin is like a tent city/skid row for califags

>unironically not driving a car that needs triple digit octane
Lmaoing at you senpai

Why is that? Are you gonna steal my identity?

you can't learn your way out of aztec genes

you're stuck with them for life

>tfw no car
>no car bills
>no gas bill
>no need for insurance
>no debt

I prefer living around white people. Good food though, Pedro.

The racial makeup of the city was 56.00% White, 5.20% African American, 0.24% Native American, 33.80% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 2.32% from other races, and 2.41%

Not to mention I love within a trillion dollar economy. How's that flyover state treating you?

I feel sorry for you burger bro, that is really devastating..... I'm going to lobby my government to send fuel relief to your government so you can gas up the ole' mobility scooter, just getting to the dirty bird must be expensive, prayers for Americans. I cant believe you willingly pay 1.70 for a liter of gar. I only pay 96 cents right now. Prayers and kisses friends, hang in there.

We use the metric system milk bags

Austin is pretty great but unfortunately it's filled with burnouts and hipsters

Milk bags provide a likable method to deliver milk straight from the cows tits to my chilled glass. They are over whelmingly easy to use. The only things needed are a handy dandy milk bag holding jug, and a pair of snippy scissors. You put the bag in the jug, give it a good slam to ensure its seated correctly, then snipadiddly the tip of a corner off. Then you pour a delicious glass of 3.25% milk that all big boys should drink to ensure the over subsidized cow milkers get their sheckles. You can even add in some tasty as fuck chocolate flavored high fructose corn syrup for an even more diabetic snack. This information was for entertainment purposes only pls no jail FBI.

33% Asian? The fuck, you in little India bruh? Moving to the suburbs north of Dallas soon and the Colony and Frisco are the only places not likely to reek of curry

.90 per liter is way more than 1.80 a gallon bruh

Yep. :)

Fuck you. I live in Austin and it's a liberal shithole

real site txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx

Austin is full of tech industry super liberals fleeing the state they destroyed while still voting for the same shit that destroyed their previous state

I knew a Texan called Willis that was married to a Liverpudlian woman,strangest accent mashup ever nice guy rip

Ill be in touch with you

What they say about you american friends is that no one loves each other, the friendship you two will develop will last forever, you should cherish it. What a beautiful thing.