Can someone survive as a homeless person in your country? Relying on public facilities, cash everything, no ID

Can someone survive as a homeless person in your country? Relying on public facilities, cash everything, no ID.

Yes, and many do.

I'm good at homelessing

Depends where you live, in the big cities yeah, its not hard, lots of abandoned/unfinished buildings, loads of restaurants and plenty of opportunities to make money.

Getting by without an ID and doing everything with just cash is definitely possible at least. I know a Bolivian guy who has been living here illegally for over a decade. He found himself some old hag that lets him live at her place, so he's not homeless, but I imagine he was at some point.

if you can stand the cold weather, yea.

Kurosawa?

Yes in Helsinki at least

Dodesukaden?

If by homeless you mean sleeping outside, have no papers and buying everything with cash then it's pretty extreme. You can do that and there are proper homeless people in bigger cities, but the weather makes it pretty difficult, the temperature drops down to -30 celsius almost every winter at least for a while, so you really need somekind of shelter.

Rough sleeping is easy in Japan

In some states, yes.

if you're not an alcoholic you've got pretty good chances to live on the streets until you die of old age

Yes, Prague has quite a few of them

How can one be homeless in scandinavia? The winter should kill you.
I can sleep months on end in my local beachs, and fishermens feed me for free if i want to

Dude there's tons of homeless people in Russia and their winters are even more harsh

how the fuck do they cope i once slept outside at cold but above zero temperature with strong wind and woke up a few hours later on the verge of hypothermia

Many homeless people die each year

>How can one be homeless in scandinavia?
Homelessness is pretty much your own choice. You can always find an apartment from smaller towns and the government pays the rent.
Some people just prefer to be homeless in Helsinki

>apartment from smaller towns and the government pays the rent.
how to get citizenship

Yes
Goverment won't give them anything though

yes and many do

But dud in russia you can make a fire in some old comie block and drink vodca during homeless orgys, in Portugal they just give you a room and some money.
In scandi i imagibe they give you a gorilion euros and a mansion.

>it's cold
Don't you have homeless shelters?

How do Yurop homeless survive winter?
Did they gather community cash and light up an oil drum under the bridge to survive or something?

>flag

Sure, just do something thatll make you go to prison, youll live a life thats more comfortable than probably 90% of the world has