Are you going to Wake Up Woke with ESPN on April 2nd, Sup Forums

Are you going to Wake Up Woke with ESPN on April 2nd, Sup Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-101342.png (1080x1456, 997K)

Attached: 000121.jpg (219x251, 17K)

STAY WOKE
NIGGAS CREEPIN

imagine producing such headlines and then still having the audacity to call yourself a journalist

The whole concept of "woke" can be boiled down to "white people are keeping us down in every facet all the time"

Why is everything in American media so filled with leftist politics?
Does this really increase ratings?

It's not about ratings. It's about sending a message.

Attached: c1ea05c1cbe5639e7ca5267129b4c348.jpg (600x804, 707K)

Because the public hasn't truly snapped yet

it’s like they want to go bankrupt

go woke, get broke

golic and wingo is ironically the only sports radio or tv show I can listen to or watch that actually talks about sports and stays away from politics

millionaires playing bol is a highly political act

Holy shit
I still can't believe ESPN started talking about hitler being right and the genetic basis for white supremacy in the mornings.
Really fucked up tbvh, what does jewish people being 'a plague upon this earth' have to do with sports anyway!?

Its weird. They have an unusually good dynamic.

whities ain't woke

Cramming politics into sports shows has worked so well for ESPN so far, here's hoping that this kills them for good.

Attached: You.png (665x465, 115K)

>tfw not woke cuz wyteboi that doesn't listen to enough sassy black wimminz sports anchors

good time slot for woke 'people' while the rest of the world is working and making a living

>ethnic "wake-up" show

So I assume it will have a 4pm ET timeslot?

I'm really going to be interested in the backlash when somebody points out this show is being stuck in a 9am-11am timeslot on weekdays.

This is true though, you're just so used to it you don't realise.

Attached: a okay.png (1165x1075, 728K)

>“Get Up!” will be hosted by Mike Greenberg, Michelle Beadle and former NBA star Jalen Rose. A glowing feature in The Hollywood Reporter, headlined, “ESPN Plans to Wake up Woke with New Morning Show,” recently revealed that the program would dabble in politics while offering a whopping $14.5 million in combined salaries for the three co-hosts

They're still trying to be a political/culture channel, unbelievable. I understand that pure sports analysis isn't going to bring in ratings, but why politics? Why not bullshit celebrity gossip BS that's so popular in the NBA and NFL like whether or not the cool kids let Steph Curry sit at their table?

In a day and age where people are often too lazy or dense to go out and learn impartial opinions of things - do research, talk to your neighbor in real life - they’d rather have somebody who’s mildly interesting create that opinion for them.
And I guess there’s also the fact that sports talk is having to evolve from the days of nerds crunching stats or jocks bickering about the best athlete. I think politics is the attempt to make sports more intellectual somehow, make it worthwhile to talk longer about. Because they’re giving these personalities full hours for their shows and million-dollar salaries, they have a big sort of job to do; be mildly interesting, form those opinions of others, and try to refine perceptions of sports culture. if its not intentional it sure is happening symbolically.

You’re close, it’s not white people. It’s (((white))) people.

Attached: 081E2DB7-710C-4254-9B7A-DE435ECA324E.png (750x1334, 1.47M)

>Wake Up

This show will come in some time in the afternoon. When I lived near Baltimore, the sports radio stations would have commercials for a black "morning show" that started at 11 AM because that's when it's listeners would be waking up.

Does anybody know why ESPN is failing financially? It seems like an unsolveable mystery

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-25 10:42:07.png (622x552, 275K)

Woke thought of the day: Asian-Americans are underrepresented in American media

Yes, more Muslims should be on American TV.

JUST

That’s because Asians are too smart to fall for the television Jew

wtf that's racist

espn is dying. Michelle Beadle looks like a botox washed-up crack whore.

Pray that other networks get the rights to different events in the future. Then there will be no reason to watch espn.

The only semi acceptable ESPN programs are Dan le batard show with stugotz on the radio, HQ, PTI, and ATH(sometimes)

This

When will these idiots learn?

Their sjw sc6 bs barely lasted a year and they want to give it another go?

Everyone hated Jemelle Hill besides Shaun King.

>thinking Le Batard and (((Stugotz))) is anywhere near "semi-acceptable"

Mike (((Greenberg))) is a talentless hack. It's unimaginable that anyone would watch/listen to a show because of him.

>it's mostly annoying looking white people
seems odd

perfect post.

you mean free market capitalism

>a coal burner, a jew and their pet will host a sports/politics show
I wonder what their politics will be?

Attached: 1521958045288.jpg (604x604, 53K)

because people in American media are educated, ambitious, affluent, and live in New York/LA/D.C.

they're not dumb poor people living in fly-over country.

yet overrepresented as leaders of tech companies. fun fact: the indian ceos 6 of american tech giants went to the same high school in india. shady as shit.
wall street saw them coming and purged the indian cartel with insider trading convictions a few years ago.

poor ESPN, they only made $2 billion instead of $3 billion. RIP Disney

stu is fine and keeps dan from going full retard.
dan has issues.

All aboard the complain train. something from another site no one goes to that we can all complain about for its own sake despite its objective stupidity that could simply go unsaid.

Attached: 1507131288149.png (859x348, 79K)

>sarcasm
Multiple rounds of mass layoffs is not something to take lightly user. ESPN is hanging on by a thread

>hmm our uppity negro, hilighly politicized prime time show failed miserably
>what if we make an uppity negro, hilighly politicized morning show instead?

i disagree. they just purchased fox's regional baseball networks, which are very profitable. they're writing down high variable labor costs and positioning themselves for a netflix-type sports-on-demand service built into disney's anticipated over-the-top streaming service.

disney's execs are taking over management leadership. espn is set to improve.

>dumb poor people
New York is literally Mississippi-tier cost of living adjusted and California is below average.

Attached: adjustedincome.jpg (974x665, 138K)

>Americans
Keep your political shows on Sup Forums. This is a sports board

Attached: MFWTLJ.png (188x557, 186K)

>(((ESPN)))