Was this really considered attractive in the '60s?

Was this really considered attractive in the '60s?

that's considered attractive in any era

Lifting wasn't as commonplace, so yes.

Holy shit i have the same body

yes, a feel you will never know..

Hey Clint.

> implying it's not attractive now

How do i get a body that good? Ive been at it for 3 years and im nowhere near as good looking. Be honest will i need tren

why wouldn't it be still today?
inb4 jersey shore tier faggotry

His body looks like dogshit

He was hot af. Are you a gay?!

Dont forget the clen you fatshit

That's pretty much otter mode which so... yeah. Also considered attractive in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s.

>implying attractiveness isn't 95% the face
Go back to /fit/ ugly nerd

Lower his BF% a bit and he'd still be a 10/10 today

>That's pretty much otter mode
Satan, fuck off.

>Lifting wasn't as commonplace
Two-thirds of the west is fat or obese and the rest are mostly skinnyfat. You aren't actually the ripped Viking you see in the mirror and think all the ladies want, user. You're just a lardass.

6'3, great face and very manly alpha... Is going to be popular in any era

Looks about 15% at a guess. Five pounds off would get it to 13% and visible abs and be tough to beat without serious effort. Combined with his face and yeah, that'd probably be 10/10.

have good genetics and you'll look that way without even lifting or eating healthy

He's 6'4 and has that face. He's 10/10 no homo my homey.

>have good genetics
For the face sure. For the rest, maybe just don't overeat, Sir Chunksalot.

Yes, idiot, beautiful men in their prime will always be popular.

Yes, and probably still is.

Btw, how do you get a body like prime Elvis'?

Forgot pic

Chad does nothing but eat pizza and drink beer all day and he looks like this

And he can split himself into four?

If you eat pizza and drink beer and work out you can look like that, too. Throw in some protein powder (which every Chad who's working out is drinking) and your macros won't even be too bad. If that's your diet and you don't eat more than you burn, you can look like that. Anyone can. Though the beer will hurt your ability to build muscle somewhat.

Conversely eat pizza and drink beer and work out three times a week and you can look like Clint as long as you don't consume more than your burn. It's not fucking rocket science, you just eat too much or don't work out enough.

>pizza
Cheese makes it a good source of protein. Throw on chicken or steak for more protein and go thin crust and pizza's almost an ideal bulking food (only negative would be too much sodium) as long as you're active enough to burn all the calories.

Sit around a lot. Don't eat very much. Congrats.

That's actually what lets Chad to fuck you over so badly. It's not personality, confidence, or looks.

What about lifting or sit-ups?

>man attractive

>sit-ups
Hahaha nope. Just don't eat much.
>lifting
He's not doing any lifting beyond playing a guitar a few hours a day to get that look.

Any average height dude could get a body like that by eating less and could then maintain it while surfing Sup Forums 15 hours a day and maybe doing 30 minutes of curls with their mom's "I don't want to accidentally Arnold!" 5lb freeweight while eating 2k calories. Add about 100 calories for every hour you kinda move around semi-purposefully. Emptying your piss bottles doesn't count.

His head looks big for his body

Is that a brick of cheese?

I see, thanks. He seemed kind of bulky so I thought perhaps he lifted.

Because people couldn't afford to

Food 50 years ago was significantly more unhealthy. We only even got that regulation that said "Nutrition Facts" in the 70s or something.

>elvis
>exercising

He's bulking.

He's 6'4 and has a 10/10 face. Fuck off back to /fit/