Look at the fucking comments

Look at the fucking comments

>DRUMPFFFF!!!!!

reddit.com/r/television/comments/69fuwc/stephen_colbert_hits_best_ratings_since_2015/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKxXtOyMmYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You seem mad drumpfkin

WWE consistently gets better ratings than that and people think they're in a death spiral

this is such a lame attempt to save face

>Bush is mocked and parodied a ton on television
>Obama is given a much kinder treatment (see shows like Key and Peele)
>Trump is in for 4-8 years of this from people like Colbert

Can someone explain this to me?

Obama was hard to mock. Even his "best" critics all had an undercurrent of racism in their mocking. He wasn't anything but Obongo/King Nigger for the edgy crowd, which is impossible to repackage for TV jokes, and the normies couldn't even begin to choose on what to focus (communism, osama link, birth certificate), all wild chases that ultimately led to nowhere.

Nobody wants to be seen in public looking like an asshole.
When Kimmel talks about giving sick people healthcare nobody is going to stand up and tell him "That sounds fucking expensive. I'm glad I don't have to pay for that shit," but loads of people think that who only speak their mind at the voting booth

>since 2015

what kind of lame metric is that?

>Trayvon could've been muh son
mocking that would require the media to be truthful about the Martin/Zimmerman story though

he's only been on late night since 2015

Oh look. A Redditor! Thanks for linking your cancerous website here.

Am i the only person that sees that these shows act as a replacement for church for atheist leftists?

Seriously how is what he does not a sermon?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKxXtOyMmYc

Obviously Colbert is beyond overmatched by Cruz and tries to cover it up, but I can't figure out what in the fuck his audience is applauding for?

Pretty much everything Cruz says is simple and correct and these zombies are probably zoned out looking at the applause light. Pretty awful show.

>mocking empathetic statements
Really shooting yourself in the foot here.

>this criminal scumbag killed in self defense could have been my son

FCC IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE GLONDALD
I CANNOT LAUGH
I CANNOT JOKE
CBS MY HOLDING CELL

BLOMPF!
HAS TAKEN MY SHOW
TAKEN FREE SPEECH
TAKEN MY RATINGS
TAKEN MY CROWD
TAKEN MY JON
TAKEN MY SOUL
LEFT ME LIFE IN HELLL!!!

Sure, sure, go on, pretend this wouldn't have been the worst possible idea for a joke right in the middle of the controversies surrounding several black shootings.

>b-but muh crime rate

Nobody's talking about crime. We're talking about why Obama wasn't mocked.

>literally linking reddit
Jesus christ, how much more cancerous can you even get?

>going on a default subreddit
why would you do this to yourself.

Reddit isn't all bad. There are worse Sup Forums boards desu. r/thedonald and r/TheRedPill are actually less cucked than most boards on here

Subpar bait

/r/RapeJustification is not a good sub

Maybe because both Trump and Bush lack any charisma whatsoever and are basically retarded?

>since 2015

regardless of the truth that would still be a calculated shit idea to run on tv fucking faggot

holy shit I hate reddit so much. just the way they speak is so fucking cringey

Not even memeing, you can see so many times Colbert thinks he's got Cruz cornered and loses steam when Cruz calmly explains a reasonable point.

At least he called out the boos.

Are you retarded?
It's because he's a democrat and the internet makes it harder for MSM to control people's minds so they have to up the ante.
He wasn't hard to mock at all. He had a retarded speech pattern which is easy to take advantage of, he said retarded shit all the time, he was bombing ME kids constantly while acting like Gandhi, he was spying on the entire country, he sold weapons to the cartels, he avoided talking about Islamic terrorism, he inflamed racial tension, Obamacare was shite.
They didn't mock him because they're on his side, they agree with all his retarded shit and they want us to agree as well.

Remember when Colbert had Trump on, they played retarded baby elephant music when he walked on, then tried to bait Trump into claiming a Charles Manson quote was his own, which Trump didn't fall for.

this isn't even bait, this is what Sup Forums is now

beat me to it again

>Reddit crying about Sup Forums crying about lib media crying about Trump winning.

Does anyone else think he secretly hoped Trump would win and supported him in secret just because he knew that if he won he wouldn't run out of material for 8 years?

What? Bush had lots of charisma. That's the main reason people voted for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>beating yourself to samefagging

Huh?

This is literally exactly what liberal political comedians are. Jon Stewart started the trend, and his proteges are continuing it.

No, he seems legitimately mad.

>8 years
Boi, be serious.
This fucking idiot will barely survive three.
It's only been a few months and he's already fucking up.

since 2015!

>Boi

>so... this guy trump... IS A HOMO... his mouth is for SUCKING COCK
>liberal crowd goes wild

because the media is overwhelmingly leftwing

Every leftyshit says this but never provides examples of where he has fucked up.

by the way the Obamacare repeal just passed the House

Why is Trump so terrible at handling bants?

rghrld rumph

doesn't matter what the medium is, people enjoy the positive affirmation they receive from others expressing a similar viewpoint.