For me, it's Neymar

For me, it's Neymar

Attached: 1521946678479.jpg (260x260, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mz0hRo-dkcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's chicharito

Would you?

That's [insert English or Dutch pacebabby #2414135 here].

For me, it's >Torres

Attached: Fernando Torres.jpg (2800x1867, 679K)

>survive a school shooting
>be settled for life with a nice cozy job as "professional activist" and a future job at CNN or other Left-leaning media outlets

since they didn't die in it, that school shooting was literally the best thing that happened to these kids if we're being honest

For me, it's Israel #1.

Attached: 12385410-star-of-david-and-israel-word-in-hebrew.jpg (1300x1297, 82K)

That will happen only to the super outspoken ones like that bald Porto-Rican. The others tho surely will get juicy scholarships.

Attached: 1521872425303.png (543x513, 249K)

Whats her name though?I searched El Goblino on google but couldnt find her

YO ESE GIMME DEM GUNZ YO

Attached: 1521812401448.jpg (513x558, 131K)

Looks like my dad.

who the fuck is this disgusting piece of shit? quick rundown?

>el goblino

youtu.be/Mz0hRo-dkcI

Attached: F808FCD3-6140-48F9-A6DA-0E6EA62CAB6D.png (1385x679, 49K)

>we want you're gunz ese
Rundown complete

El Atrocidad de las Americas

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

there was yet another school shooting in the US some weeks ago (near Miami) and now the survivors of that shooting turned into activists, get interviewed by CNN regularly, protest the NRA and started a "March for our Lives" for better gun control in the US

the girl in the OP is kind of the co-leader of that whole thing

the guns, wh*Toid
hand them over

literally not even for a million bucks

>girl
he still looks like a dude tho. when did he start therapy?

Gun grabber.

es la calamidad, la luz extinguido...has come!

reminds me more of verratti

No, it's Chicharito.

EL CAOS REPTANTE

Why is this usual amriclap shooting so different this time?

I thought yet another shooting. The media will talk about it for a few days and then forget about it. What did the Joose do differently this time?

Btw I would.

Attached: grübel_animu.jpg (756x720, 186K)

It's not different, it's just a couple of loudmouthed literal creatura atrocidads and crisis actors have given the liberal media impetus to try really, really hard to make you talk about it this time.

>girl
I thought that was Chicharito lmao

El Goblina...

Amerimutts got so retarded with their guns that they get shot on a regular basis in the street or at school...

They also got to a point where any form of gun control would be useless and counterproductive because of the number of guns already available to everyone...

How you can fuck yourself that deeply is a mystery

I don't want to sound like a conspiritard but since when did 17/18 year old kids become so confident as to lead national movements and speak in front of millions of viewers as if they've been doing it professionally for years?

All of the survivors of the shooting who have been in the public eye are so completely different to the average teenager.

>crisis actors
>tf
Back to Sup Forumsddit

yeah but just because i have thing for girls with short hair/bald

Dunno, there were kids like that in my highschool

I honestly don't understand. Even when the girl has an exceptionally pretty face, it's only just about tolerable. Otherwise it doesn't work.

>crisis actors
Jews, daddy FBI agent, CNN affiliates
Literally fake news material

Attached: 1521924846169.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

for me it’s Tony Kross

Attached: iu.png (900x900, 662K)

Maybe it's just my bubble then.

not every teenager is a wimpy little autist like you were

>these are not crisis actors
lmao how can americans be so gullible

PORTUGUESE MEN BELONG TO BRONZE STATUES

Attached: Ronaldo.jpg (600x384, 51K)

I dated a theater actress who had very short hair to be able to change wigs/hairstyle frequently

Developped a thing for bald girls since then

Attached: 1521571394115.jpg (473x921, 111K)

outstanding optics

i don't know mate i just like it, i think it feels more different.

but i can see why most of the people wouldn't like it

there are always left-leaning wannabe politicians who combine their in-built superiority complex, the general belief that they are on the "right side of history" and the confidence of a teenager who believes they know everything. However in comparison to a decade ago, these people have also spent a number of years on social media, giving them the sense that people actually care about what they have to say, and absorbing all the talking points from their echo chambers. The end result are people like La Goblina here who are perfectly primed to be elevated when something like this happens and garners media attention.
Sup Forums memeing about crisis actors is misguided because the process by which these people have been groomed to the point they are today isn't "artifical" in the sense that there was no specific training involved, but rather a number of different factors coming together.

look these anti-gun kids just need to get some friends and stop being a bunch of grandstanding fags
I can't see anyone reacting well to being lectured by triangle face and la calamidad about how some outcast wasting a few kids is actually your fault, and to give up your guns. surely this is having absolutely no effect on americans who like guns

David Hogg tweeted that he got rejected from UC San Diego last week
I guarantee you he'll be able to go anywhere he wants next year, and it's because kids at his school died

ey gringo, the pistolas...hand them over

The best part IIRC: she wasn't even close to there.

Marching to have rights taken away, the bravest generation

>I'm putting together a team

>when you realize trump is bowing down to her
Has Sup Forums ever been so btfo?

Trump spent the entire day at a Florida golf course to avoid protests in and around Mar-a-lago

How can one man be such an insecure beta?

Id throw her around, I’ve had worse

>surely this is having absolutely no effect on americans who like guns

Attached: fox news gun poll.jpg (790x445, 69K)

Attached: 14277117270800.png (500x465, 212K)

>fox news is fake news
>except when I can cherry pick something I like
really makes you think

Reported 33 posts ITT.

Sorry, but you just can't ignore 91% of a population in the long-term as a politician.

Universal background checks in the US will come, it's only a matter of time.

obvious they're getting support from big money lobbyist. there is no way in hell a bunch of kids can set up all that shit for the rally in a few weeks

>raise legal age to buy to 21
why not raise it to 70?

Why not raise it to 200 ?

SEE guns are still legal!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU HOLD ONTO ALL THE GUNSSSSSSSSS

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE SPYYYYYY ON MEEEEEE

BEING A DEBT SLAVE IS MY GSPOTTTTT

OHHHH GODDDDD BUILD ANOTHER DRONE WITH LAZERS TO MURDER PEOPLE HAVING A WEDDING SO I CAN DRIVE MY CADILLAC ESCALADE

>be french
>ban guns from citizens and import muslims en masse
>citizens get shot by said muslims

>tfw this post just instituted world peace
BASED welgum

>surely this is having absolutely no effect on americans who like guns

You're right, Muhammed. Most of us are used to the Marxists going after our guns. We'll be fighting them in the streets, in just a few years.