Ukraine bans Steven Seagal as threat to national security

theguardian.com/culture/2017/may/05/ukraine-bans-steven-seagal-national-security-russian-citizenship?CMP=share_btn_tw

WHAT HAPPENED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
youtube.com/watch?v=KR47eZUYO6c
youtube.com/watch?v=dhITLxD595c
youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=OBnrJoV2mZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who can stop him?

Ukraine is such a meme country

he stole to many motherfucker birthdays

DEYTOOKER

Seagalposting died too soon tbqh.

Footage of fighting in Crimea

I've had a shitty couple of days.
I really needed this.
God bless you Steven. Your righteous fury shall undoubtedly consume your enemies.

ANYBODY

well i'm sorry to hear that...

Because now...Imm'a snatch every motherfucker sovereignty

>Glorious Putin! We're meeting more resistance then expected in the Ukraine!
>Then it is finally time.
>Activate Seagal.

>that editing

This isn't really straight from a movie, is it?

How many epileptics did this scene kill?

Fuck why am I laughing so hard at this

those fucking flashes to the black guy along the way

UNO FARTO

Did he ever mention any intention of going to Ukraine? I don't think he gives a shit. He's been to Moscow before though.

>yfw pretending to be a retarded movie star is the ultimate cover

He was recorded plotting to snatch Ukrainian Punani

easy......

Crimea's birthday has been snatched

ANYBODY KNOW WHO DID EASTERN UKRAINE??

HOLY FUCK

How can he be so fat if he's so hairy?

Many:

holy shit this can't be real.

Post the one where he's at his most obese, running from cover to cover with a rifle. Literally one of the funniest scenes in cinematic history.

>snatched

>WHAT HAPPENED
Seagal has "ties" with Putin. Well they only met a couple of times because, apparently, Putin is a Seagal's fan.

if putin controls trump and seagal controls putin then..

could /our/ steven really be the mastermind behind the free world?? Does it go deeper than him?

>using save states

Lucky that first guy was out of ammo

pusy?

It's still out there. Memes don't die just because they aren't spammed all the time.

So it's on purpose right? I mean Seagal recognizes how hilarious his movies are because that was his intention right?

>savescumming

It's literally just a Bog distraction.

>uk*aine
>country

Seagal vs entire AZOV battalion

who wins?

Steven is too powerful.

rare footage of Seagal taking down Ukraine assassins who tried to snatch him

why is he still relevant

Seagal is pretty intimidating because he is so tall and fat. He is a giant.

>He is a giant

for you

I wouldn't let a dangerous lethal weapon like this in my country either.

>have gun
>walk right up to someone before shooting

hahahah nice camera job. was that guy high or something kek

>
so seagal is actually a manlet?

Seagal would just steal all the beautiful women from Ukraine

Ladies cant resist Seagal

plugs and spray-on

it all depends from the point of view

Someone once told me the guy is much bigger on the other side.

I still believe this guy could have made it bigger if he didnt decide to produce everything by himself. And of course if he worked out, he did have a nice look for some action movie guy and those people cant act for shit anyway

talking about seagal here. now that i read this it might confuse people to think im talking about the nigger

punani?

Do you want the bad news are the even worse news?

Brenda Bakke who starred in Under Siege 2 claimed in a interview many years later that she had sex with Seagal during the filming of the movie.

Seagal apparently came to her trailer and wanted to have a "spiritual session" with her. According to Bakke during the intercourse she felt that she was in "heaven" and that she was touched by the god himself. Due to the multiple orgasm Seagal gave to Bakke she was unable to film her scenes for the rest of the day. She claimed that she spend rest of her day in her trailer crying in joy because it was the best sex she ever had.

But if he worked out it would imply that he wasn't as lazy as he really is. And it's not just that he can't act, but he doesn't act.
See:He refuses to even react.

that would mean seagul has to run to lose those 400 pounds before the next money laundering DVD-release

and he is way too self-conscious about the way he runs making him look like a girl

nah its way too late now. im talking about young seagal

His hair is 100% natural and real

he is using that 80s hair in can stuff right?

Go to sleep, Stephen.

>He's been to Moscow before though.
He is russian citizen now.
And kiss russian muslims ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=KR47eZUYO6c

yes and apparently he fell into the water during set and the shit was running all over his forehead

youtube.com/watch?v=dhITLxD595c

GLH

youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=OBnrJoV2mZg

Heroin smuggling. Russians have a long history of using celebs and artists to smuggle drugs.

Did they ban his movies too?

the dude he is standing next to is an NBA player that is 6'11

Ukies are just jelly because they dont have a super badass leader who rides a bike with Hell's Angels hangs out with American A-list movie starts

how can Nolan even compete?

Funniest part is that Seagal is completely oblivious to the fact that people are using his movies for money laundering and such

I own this piece of kino and I can assure you that it is taken straight from the video.

based pusyposter

god that little punani is amazing

Please, I really need the name of this movie, the scene before this where he sneaks up on the guy is hilarious.

I ALWAYS knew Seagal's films were actually documentaries from his missions.

>all those people just standing there, knowing they have to party to this outrageous bullshit
Is he the kimjongun of cinema?

Indian Soap Opera level.

This kind of Kinôgraphé can only be appreciated with sound and context.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

>wears the leather jacket the entire scene

every time

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

tom cruise is a fudge packer

No, he's the Kim Il-Sung of cinema, Jong-Un doesn't have the requisite making shit up skills like that he invented the hamburger or that Japan stole half an hour of their time

Go home steve...youre drunk again

> When seagal kicks the man and he spins like a beyblade before going through the window.

>Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it.

DA FUG YOU DOING IN MAH PLACE?