youtube.com/watch?v=CgpfXNFfPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRD2ukHY50Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New season of Vikings lads

>Dole bonus lads

>McGregor fined €400 after pleading guilty to speeding
the absolute madman

STOP MAN SPEEDING

Isn't he paying €900,000 to some Dublin gang not to harm him?

>Ireland will have to pay for the Brexit border

Is this the case or are the Br*its just being autistic like usual. I can't tell anymore.

I doubt we will. As Leo said it's not our job to design a border for the country that chose to leave. I doubt our government or the EU would ever agree to pay for something that's going to cost us anyways.

left side's been hurting all day lads
starting to get a bit worried

your appendix will burst

No

God emperor conor would not do such a thing

He'll do what I tell him to do.

Winter flu is the worst thing about Winter.

Man up, gaydo

going down for jobseekers, is an reply email from a job app good enough for the "seeking employment" shite?

should i go to the office christmas party

Why not? Go there drink some and if you're bored you can still pretend you had something to do and leave

I've gone through a packet of tissues in the last day. Looking back I'm surprised how long it's been since I've had a proper cold.

That and Lemsip.

>Ryan chasing a small girl off stage with a dirty fake nappy
Anyone else watching the Toy Show Unwrapped?

Oh God they have JohnJoe on now.

What channel is it on?

tinnitus is acting up again lads

RTÉ One, but it's over now. It was just a behind the scenes show with the two lads off Moone Boy, the main event is tomorrow night.

I've been getting some ringing in my ears lately too, but thankfully it's not all the time.

No. What good could possibly come of it?

How much coke will Ryan be one again this year lads?

> the main event is tomorrow night.
Make a Twitch stream for it, I'll donate

youtube.com/watch?v=CgpfXNFfPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRD2ukHY50Y

>he doesn't have it constantly
Tinnitus isn't something that comes and goes.

Sucks to be you. Glad my doctor told me as a teen ages ago to stop listening to loud music with headphones.

It becomes more or less noticeable, lad. At least for me, I can ignore it most of the time but when I think about it it just gets louder and louder.

As much as their is fake snow on the set.

I'm afraid I lack the technical know-how. There might be a stream somewhere but we'll have to see.

>Eircom ad
Have cordless landline phones ever looked good?

Getting sick and tired of the media going mental about Trump's tweet. This is not what I want to be hearing about when I tune in for a news bulletin.

At what age did /éire/ get their first mobile phone?
Did all the girls envy you for it?
>Have cordless landline phones ever looked good?

Weren't there lots and lots of rumours back in the day about cordless phones that cause brain damage and stuff?

>I'm afraid I lack the technical know-how.
OJ while watching the Toy Show then?

>Did all the girls envy you for it?
I never knew any girls as a teenager.

Hearing actual politicians use the word retweet in a press conference still sounds ridiculous. Trump's campaign broke their minds.

I seriously hate every bogger and knacker in Dublin who cheer on Conor McGregor for being King Knacker. What a twat

This sort of shit shouldn't even make the news, and even if it does, it should be in one of those humourous, end of bulletin segments where the basic sentiment is "look what he has done now" and then the news anchor makes a silly joke/pun before saying their goodbyes with a smile.

>I seriously hate every bogger and knacker in Dublin
So you hate everybody in Dublin?

>shows up to court in green Adidas, leaving his car parked in the middle of the road
He's earned the title of Emperor Knacker, overlord of all caravan sites.

>most powerful man in the world advertises propaganda by white supremacist group
fuck off, of course thats news

>t. bogger #1192 who goes to coppers and o'connell street at night and thinks that's all of Dublin

honestly I'm grateful that you culchie tourists never stray outside the inner city shitholes

these are crazy days but they make me shiiine

I thought you have st patrick's day instead of Christmas.

Not really. Certainly not the kind of serious news I'm interested in. How is Trump, with a history of making stupid tweets, making another stupid tweet main headline news when there are far more serious things going on in the world?

St Patrick's is in March mate

t. Dub

Literally the worst insult I could think of.

And why would I be in Coppers? I'm not a normalfag.

He tweets non-stop. It's his main form of communication with the outside world. The vast majority of them are retarded, but not reported anymore. This one was bad even for him

>t. Dub
>Literally the worst insult I could think of
wow great comeback, how will I ever shield my feelings

ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOU GOTTA SPREAD THE WORD

>This one was bad even for him
I doubt it. Like every other gaff by Trump that supposedly "crossed the line", this will all blow over in a few days and the media will be eagerly awaiting the next one because they know that idiots gobble this shit up.

>At what age did /éire/ get their first mobile phone?
11. I got my brother's old flip up phone after he got a new one. I thought it would be great at the time but then I realised I had no one to contact really. Still loved that phone, would use it now if it hadn't died.

>Weren't there lots and lots of rumours back in the day about cordless phones that cause brain damage and stuff?
Probably, we didn't get one until years after mobiles were already a thing.

>OJ while watching the Toy Show then?
I think I'd want to post here while it's on, might be up for a game afterwards though.

I'll try to lad but don't hold your breath

>how will I ever shield my feelings
Dubs don't have feelings. They base all their decisions on what others will think of them for their actions.

Thank you for this information my Alen Delon.

>Alen Delon
kek
Never expected someone to know of him outside France desu

Guys How do you make Christmas in irish style? You all get drunk Guinness and then fight with each other in christmas hats?

Any plans for the weekend?
God bless you
Nice pic

Did all the girls want to play snake on your phone?

He was very popular in USSR, very very. Band Nautilus from Piter in Russia even have song Alen Delon.

We always have a thread on Sup Forums for the toy show, so someone might have a link there. Other option is use an Irish proxy and watch it on RTE player.

stop watching American movies

That's amazing. Do the Russians like France?

The RTÉ Player works abroad for the Late Late Toy Show. Or at least it used to.

what time will it air at?

Apparently RTÉ made the player international for the Toy Show in 2014, I don't know will they do it again but it might be worth a shot. Also as says there might be a link thrown around somewhere.

>Any plans for the weekend?
Xenoblade 2.

>Nice pic
I got it from the best.

tune

10:35 for usWould be quite nice,how do you know that?

Cheers. Just get a vpn and set it to Ireland, it works wonders. I watched the news yesterday and had no problems

>I watched the news yesterday and had no problems
RTÉ News?

Certainly yes. They even have saying "at first will see Paris and then you can die".

My father has some VPNs but I'm not sure if an Irish one is among them, nevertheless, if our dearest friends are right, it should work without one

>My father has some VPNs
Suspicious.

We dont have others.

aye, still need some practice to understand the accent though
>They even have saying "at first will see Paris and then you can die".
Holy shit, that's one hell of a saying
We'll see tomorrow I guess

We have a nice French saying too
"Never park your car next to a Frenchman"
Rather not meddle in his affairs desu

>if our dearest friends are right, it should work without one
I'm 99% sure it should. The person who told me about this wouldn't know the first thing about VPNs or proxies.

lol, why?

>aye, still need some practice to understand the accent though
This wouldn't have been a problem if Dobbo dearest was still with us.

>pic
Another classic Lux OC.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

>"Never park your car next to a Frenchman"
Are we seen as bad drives in Luxembourg?
it's a beautiful one. Also it reminded me that French commentator who said after France won the football WC, "Après avoir vu ça on peut mourrir tranquille" (after seeing this we can die peacefully)
Who dat?

Afraid to tell you that this wasn't my work, I'm not that creative and original
He didn't pass away did he?

>Are we seen as bad drives in Luxembourg?
I think the joke is that Frenchmen are self centered so they wouldn't care if they opened their door too far and dented your car.

>Who dat?
The man, the myth, the broadcasting legend.

He moved to the radio after achieving his goal of being the greatest newscaster of all time. Even better than the fat man on Rome.

You are a smart one, I like you

It makes sense

Aa, when you said "one hell of a saying' it was in good sense.

>Aa, when you said "one hell of a saying' it was in good sense.
aye, my bad I didn't make it clear enough

This, it's all you hear about these days: pathetic schoolyard shite reported on for days at a time. I expect it from Sky News, they're just a filthy tabloid, but RTÉ reporters shouldn't be acting all bemused when they look dead at the camera and deliver a quote about how one of Trump's staff called him "a moron". Jesus Tapdancing Christ, the ads in this browser are about Melania Trump's IQ for God's sake.
If the state want to extend the TV licence to include Internet and streaming services, they'd better start getting their act together.

>I expect it from Sky News
I've noticed over the past few months that this general has a strange obsession with Sky News.

Psst... Drumpf.

Why tho? That's not his name.

Fair amount of snow outside,hope that it'll stay

What would be /éire/'s prefered news source?

>What would be /éire/'s prefered news source?
The opinions of pintmen down at the pub.

In order to lower his credibility and reduce him to meme status, mind you he doesn't really need help in that department.

RTÉ. Reporting without the opinion and clickbait rubbish, and bias that suits the majority of Irish people apart from maybe the far left (Solidarity, SJWs) and the far right, who only exist on here and in éire/pol/.

>watching Primetime
>seeing the intense butthurt from Britain about us not agreeing with them

>In order to lower his credibility and reduce him to meme status
I doubt he cares what some nobody on the internet calls him. I will never understand why non-Americans care so much about "undermining" Trump in ways that achieve nothing.

It's always on in my house because it's (arguably) still better than literally everything else airing. The bar for television is actually that low now.
Apart from the occasional Attenborough documentary that shows up, of course.

>the far right, who only exist on here and in éire/pol/.
Since when is /éire/ far right?

I hope everyone has their advent calendars ready for tomorrow.

Far right people exist on here. Doesn't mean everyone here is one.