MY COUSIN OVERSTAYED HIS VISA 27 YEARS

POL

My cousin immigrated here from Sweden under a student visa about 27 years ago. He graduated, and started working at a car dealership. He's a manager there now.

He's worked, paid taxes, married a legally immigrated resident.

He recently got a deportation notice. If Sweden accepts him back (he's not a Swedish citizen), he will be obligated to leave the USA immediately.

He's a Catholic.. Has strong family values.. ZERO run ins with the law (except for the fact he's not a legal resident). He pays a lot of taxes. He hasn't had children with his wife because he's afraid of deportation and how it might destroy his family if he grew it. He's a contributor to our society here. He loves America. He's white by most people's standards (blue eyes, pasty white, light brown hair).

Meanwhile, the US government is bringing in rapefugees at an alarming rate...

Why is our government giving him a hard time? Why should he not be allowed to stay?

He has an immigration lawyer who's been working on his case for at least 5 years.

Any thoughts, Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated ... An example of somone the US views as more deserving of residence here in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-obama-uncle-new-immigration-hearing-article-1.1536067
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sweden

Is that your cousin in the picture?

here's a thought. Don't overstay a student visa by a couple of decades, immigrate legally, and you don't have a problem.

because he's white

His own fault for breaking the law

he aint your cousin boy

He broke the law, he needs to face the consequences.

That's murrican jobs he's taking illegally

fpbp

If he is not a swedish citizen then what is it ? A fucking somalian or what?

Good. He should get deported.

Don't worry, Sven won't want him back, he's too white to immigrate.

Hopefully your cousin will have a fulfilling life in Iraq, or the other Iraq

Wasn't good enough for a diversity visa I imagine. I hope Trump eliminates those because it's stupid that one can come to the US temporarily on a work visa and have a harder time even if they contribute to society than some unemployed 3rdworlder that will act like Sharia is in effect.

My cousins are millionaires, own two businesses, but are in America illegally.

I don't give a shit if they are deported. They knew the risks.

need more conservative voters here anyway
sadly i think our border was closed recently

Maybe he can sell rape vans back in Sweden.

BYE BYE

nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-obama-uncle-new-immigration-hearing-article-1.1536067

Too bad you aren't an Obama or Clinton

he has to go back

why'd you have to drag slim thug into this

He has to go back

He has to go back.

>1 post by this ID

u 'avin a giggle? They can deport him even though he's married to a US citizen?

He has to go back.

1 post by this ID. Pointless.
But hey, I'll play along.

How is it possible for him to have emigrated from Sweden but not be a Swedish citizen? Did his parents both have NO nationality? Was he born in NO country?