Buzzfeed just made this flowchart for people who get defensive when talking about racism

>TRUMP = RAYCIS XD
Shills are really not letting this one go. One of the few things they managed to get right this campaign, but now they're harping on it like a sad old man who constantly hearkens to his glory days "back in high school".

>we hurt each other sometimes without meaning to
>to
>fucking TO

Also, it must feel nice to not have free will and just be told to not question anything.

if they had a reasonable argument I would like to hear it
all I hear from the left is how the right needs to shut up and stop having beliefs, and thats probably the real reason why I favor the right despite being the type who hates supporting any candidate seriously.

They don't have reasonable arguments

Every argument they have in grounded in muh feels

>Are your feelings the most important feelings?
So wait, isn't the writers feelings more important then?

> If you're white, stfu, take whatever people say about you, internalize any negative moral branding they want to apply, and make it clear to everyone who supposedly cares about you that you yourself don't value your own dignity or emotions

> FUCKING TO

Uh. That's actually correct, it's a participle phrase and it's supposed to end with the verb "to," not the noun "two" or the adverb "too."

who cares? cucks gonna cuck.

Agreed. I had very little political affiliation before the left tried to shove itself down my throat at every opportunity, all while implying I'm racist or unpatriotic if I refuse.

Yeah I figure this is what Sup Forums would say. I prefer to just ignore the dummies who aren't serious about their policy but then I realized that in the end it's all feels if reality isn't considered.
Then you have to actually study and discuss how shit really works and I don't believe I understand that well enough. I doubt Sup Forums does either. This is the only place I've seen ready to do away with things liked medicare, if only to satisfy their racist homicidal urges.

>going to vote for David Duke
>can't find where I fit in that chart
>also implying I'd ever be talking to a nigger

>if you are white you are collectively responsible for everything bad ever
>if you disagree you are racist

Sup Forums is the board of peace. Just because of a minority of shitposters doesn't mean all of Sup Forums is violent. Stop being racist inshallah.

>implying I have non white friends

This. I never see any buzzfeed, huffpo, Jezebel, or any other ultra liberal articles except for Sup Forums, a supposed white nationalist image board.

There's a difference between discussing racism and being accused of being a racist

>buzzfeed

Stopped reading there

Sup Forums isn't actually a safe space

Sup Forums is indeed the board of peaceBut all memes aside at least Sup Forums brings statistics and facts to back up their non sequitur arguments

The far left actively ignores facts and statistics. Their doublethink is truly a sight to behold

>anyone, any year
>living in harmony
KEK

Take world history again tumblr fags

I know that's why I come here

But SJWs keep telling me that EVERYTHING is sexist and racist, and EVERYONE is sexist and racist.

...so I gave up. Fuck all the niggers and cunts.

I think he meant ending the sentence with to. Like I just did too.
I don't see many people call racist and then back it up. They usually just throw a half argument and by then the conversation is over already or it was in the media and they've moved on because they are convinced so who cares?
No one I've read talking about wants to mention that Trump was talking about border security when he called for restricting muslim immigration "until we get this figured out".
I know that no one has the time to read the full statement these days but just responding to a soundbite always makes me upset. Even more so then when the entire media seems to be able to center around a single word for a response on a dime like 'dark' about trumps latest speech.

>Is your non white friend
Stopped right there.

wtf I'm #Progressive now

>OOGA BOOGA I RACIS

>okay sir, would you mind explaining to me how you came to that conclusion

>MUH SLAVRY, JAM CROW, GIBS ME DATS

This is how Buzzfeed's scenario would play out in the real world

I also like how Buzzfeed doesn't even mention listing to the side that is being accused of being racist, only listen to minorities.

Dozens and dozens of YouTube videos just like this:

> Trump supporter with "Trump is racist/Hitler/evil

> Reporter: Why do you thinkis Trump is racist?

Only one of two responses:
> He wants to kick out all Mexican citizens
> It's obvious...look it up.

U*

fuck I missed that
that just makes it better though
I figure they have a real high opinion of how their discussion would play out along with the opponent being a average rich white male republican who doesn't think race exists groveling at their feet apologizing for existing.

Lol if someone calls you racist listen and then ___________________

I didnt see them prove being racist is a bad thing, they just resorted to insults

>a hug from Daenerys Targaryen

If you don't end the sentence with "to," you end up with a dangling participle.

> Where are you going? - wrong
> Where are you going to? - correct

Loaded AF.

>Is your friend

>Buzzfeed
>talking about feelings not being the most important

>non-white friend

oh god lmfao

>mint ice cream
>Danyfags

Buzzfeed finding new ways to have sub-plebian taste.

>is your non-white friend trying to talk to you about racism?

No. It's ALWAYS a white person getting uppity about racism. All of my friends who are leftist cucks are whiter than I am.

Picture of the bitch who drew the comic

What a brave POC

why doesn't a mass shooting ever happen at a place like this?