Drug legalization

How does Sup Forums feel about the legalization of drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838
books.google.com/books?id=qARNBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=cia drug trafficking&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz7Lv2zorOAhUDMSYKHY7jChAQ6AEIGzAA
youtube.com/watch?v=bmP0h1Yko4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the drug and how addictive it is. I think heroine should remain illegal, but things like shrooms, lsd and weed (non-addictive, or not very addictive) should be legal.

Do it.

I want to buy coke from the same place I buy ten pack of beer every day instead of dealing with a shady dealer.

I'll do what drugs I like and I don't care whether anyone approves. Making drugs illegal doesn't stop intelligent people with money from getting them if they want to. It's just a way to put more black people in prison.

If you don't support ending the drug war you support the continued funding of radical Islam by covert government actions
amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838

books.google.com/books?id=qARNBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=cia drug trafficking&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz7Lv2zorOAhUDMSYKHY7jChAQ6AEIGzAA

Vote Lambright, he supports it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmP0h1Yko4E

Decriminalize all of it

Heroin should be legal, give it to addicts for free, only if they test positive for the drug, give them pure clean stuff, and try to get them off the drug

this takes money away from dealers and lets them get jobs, shoot up safely, and they dont have to steal or commit crime to get their fix

weed should be legal recreationally and medically

alcohol should be phased out, apparently it would save millions of dollars if alcohol was replaced by something that wasn't as harmful or inebriating

cocaine i could see being legal, but your purchases have to be in small amounts and tracked to prevent addiction, same with molly

hallucinogenics should be legal for mental conditions, they cure them, i know from experience, I used to be completely insane, did some drugs, now im at peace inside and no longer use insanity to escape reality

Marijuana should definitely be legal.

Alphabay is goat.

Go suck a bag of dicks.

How will we keep the private prison industry and probation/parole departments in business stupid goyim? It's like you goys don't respect the shekel

Holy shit, you got fat.

Legalize it all, but if you get fucked up by it you have to pay your own bills.

Drug companies are legal and a big part of the economy. They have a whole trained army to distribute them.

What's your question?

Looks like some hardcore sea salt and Bayer asprin

Well said, Jewish master

>Heroin should be legal, give it to addicts for free, only if they test positive for the drug, give them pure clean stuff, and try to get them off the drug

It should be illegal, to prevent more people from using it, but I agree that it should be given to current addicts. There could be a program for addicts to report their dealer to the police for free, clean heroin. Stone 2 birds with that move.

>Herione and cocaine are just fine but alcohol is the worse thing in the world for you man

> Legalize it all, but if you get fucked up by it you have to pay your own bills.

^ This. So few realize how insane of a cash crop marijuana can be if legalized throughout the 50 states.

It would be a MASSIVE yearly dent in our debt.

What if I don't want to pay for the treatment of addicts?

>Say how much you want to end drug lords from making money
>Refuse to legalize drugs even though it's pointless because if people want them they'll get them anyway, hence the drug lords
>Go around in a continuous circle about how bad drugs are, how people make money off misery and how much you wish you could stop drug lords from being so rich while offering absolutely no compromise

We even had it here with based Professor Nutt who said ecstasy was less dangerous than horse riding and cannabis doesn't even register on the danger scale. This was a professor hired by the government to advise them and had been instructed on compiling a report which is where his horse riding etc comments came from. Did the government take his advice, the advice the expert was offering? Of course not, they told him to resign or he would be sacked for not backing up their narrative. What happened immediately afterwards? Cannabis went from Class C back to Class B because those arrest quotas won't fill themselves and why would you want to risk tackling crime that's dangerous when you can just lock up five hippies in the park.

This country is one of the worst in the world for their zero tolerance policies, offering no compromise, never mind a fucking solution, and then being confused how it isn't working. That's before you get into the completely farcical gun laws

>"If we ban guns who'll take notice of this law?"
>"Law abiding people"
>"So what will the people walking around with illegal guns who couldn't give a fuck about the law do?"
>"Probably shoot people, if they aren't bothered about murder they'll not be bothered about breaking a gun law"
>"Let's try and see what happens"
>Queue gun crime more than doubling since the ban was brought in, no backtrack and no compromise

I know Sweden, France and Germany are more cucked than Britain, but sometimes I have to really ask myself "how?".

By making literally anything illegal you are consequently creating a black market for it, thus putting any potential profit in the hands of criminals.
I think some drugs should be legal because they are normal to consume in America anyway, we may as well allow profit to funnel to law abiding citizens as opposed to criminals and drug cartels.
However, we have to draw the line somewhere and can't allow hard and lethal drugs such as heroine to sit on store shelves.

Little known fact:
Portugal decriminalized ALL substance use in 2001, because of severe problems with heroine addiction and related crime and disease.
Being addicted is treated as a medical issue instead of treating them as criminals. Addiction, OD, crime and HIV/Hepatitis infections went down considerably.
They still persecute dealers.
There is practically nobody left in Portugal defending prohibition. The data just made them all shut the fuck up.

And concerning the question why prohibition is still a thing:
>pic related

Legalizing drugs doesn't bring crime down.
There are other crimes (theft, violence, prostitution) that are side effects of drug usage. Making drugs legal won't eliminate those.

>How does Sup Forums feel about the legalization of drugs?
Out-right legalize everything created before 1990* that's proven not to turn you into a drooling retard after 10 times of use.

Look into analogues of well-known drugs (1-P LSD being the first example that comes to mind) and put any ban attempts on hold unless harmfulness can be proven within 2 years of the law taking effect.

If it's safe enough to not kill you on a hit or two it's safe enough for adult use.

(Tariff the shit that can't be grown in a western climate however because fuck those guys).

I don't believe in a 'right' to be high per se, but personal freedom should be respected wherever possible.

Which is in just about all cases we have laws for, considering how huge law books are.

fuck you, I like a drink on the weekends

Also leaving this here, for my FREEEEDOME! burger friends

>to prevent more people from using it
that is why the clinics only give it to people that test positive for it

heroin and cocaine in pure form are almost harmless unless you use them too much, alcohol is a toxin

Decriminalize, legalize it. What's the point of wasting millions trying to stop something that simply cannot be contained? A black market will always exist, might as well use the money to help people who become addicts.

>alcohol should be phased out,
That's going to take longer than the world's likely to be around.

You could do it in about two generations, but that's 4 terms too many.

shoo shoo syrup jew

I like to drink every day, and im not saying it should be illegal, its just that so many people are drinking that shit daily, its really slowing down our country and creating generations of degens who are addicted to toxic liquid

we need to keep poor people working and alcohol does the trick. no need to legitimize every business.

or legalize what do i care i'm not going to do drugs either way.

Terrance McKenna is the ultimate redpill

everyone is taking issue with this

What i'm saying is if we found something similar to alcohol, but less dangerous, and less inhibiting, it would be better to replace it with

I'm for it but the literally hundreds of new recreational chemicals that have been available the last few years makes the issue a little bit harder. Most of those drugs have unknown long-term side effects and the few we do know of, like mephedrone, are pretty harmful.

>There are other crimes (theft, violence, prostitution) that are side effects of drug usage. Making drugs legal won't eliminate those.
When heroin is as expensive as cuban cigar you end up with more dead druggies and more druggies working shit jobs rather than stealiing to fund their 500% overpriced shit.
If I have some 700 bucks a months shitjob and burn 200 on drugs I'm likelier to become a criminal than if it costs 50 in purities that're likely to kill me if I don't use a microgram scale.

Voila, less addicts, less dysfunctional addicts, more cash to run border controls.
Basic market forces.

see

It can easily be contained if goverment(s) puts their mind to it.
Sure heroin addicts will stay addicts but young people can be prevented from taking drugs.

All the drugs should be legal.

What the fuck do you care if some stupid fuck decides to OD on crack or heroin?

>I'm for it but the literally hundreds of new recreational chemicals that have been available the last few years makes the issue a little bit harder. Most of those drugs have unknown long-term side effects and the few we do know of, like mephedrone, are pretty harmful.
Hence my suggestion of falling for the Old Things Are Good meme and keeping shit that's neither an analogue to a known drug nor older than the start of George Bush Senior's presidency illegal.

I know what you said.

I'm saying we'll be gone in giant shiny nuclear fireballs before the project's completed.

I'm not calling your plan dumb.

I'm calling it hilariously unrealistic.

Because thousands of people who wouldn't have come into contact with heroin if it was illegal will come into contact with it and will get addicted to it. It's not just stupid fucks who OD on heroin. Think of how many teenagers going through their rebellious phase or kids from shitty homes looking for a mental way out would be able to get their hands on it. The other well adjusted ones would be pressured into it at parties. Not to mention the cost of hospital bills for every junkie that gets wheeled in after being found half dead in a bath tub and the cost of that on insurance and taxes

If it can be grown, it should be legal. If it must be processed, it should be legal if it is less harmful than alcohol.

If someone commits a crime while inebriated in any way, then the minimum sentence for their crime immediately is tripled. If drug offenders still exist in large numbers after this, then special druggies-only labor prisons should be opened wherein the labor they're conscripted into provides goods or services to your law-abiding citizen. Incentive to do well at this labor should be provided in such a way that inmates provide for themselves. If they wish for more luxuries than a hole to shit in and an uncomfortable bed to sleep in, they must work hard enough to produce large quantities of goods or high quality services until a positive reputation is built and the prison sees enough profits to afford improvements on their way of life within the prison. Taxpayers should feel an absolute minimum burden for this system, with little more than startup costs taken from tax funds at a 5% interest loan returned on priority as profits allow.

The whole concept of legalizing heroin would be to get people off of it and get the money out of the hands of mexican cartels and drug dealers

you wouldn't be able to buy it at 7-11, it would be administered at clinics where they take your names and try and get you into a program to quit or get counseling on your drug use

By legalizing certain drugs we are not trying to live in some drug fueled Utopia, we are trying to use a different method to get people off of the drug

by not making criminals of them, they wont commit crimes and would be more likely to seek help

>young people can be prevented from taking drugs
This is retarded. Look at D.A.R.E and Just Say No in the US. I, along with my whole class went through two or more years of DARE and constant "drugs are bad" talks for years. I went to a Catholic school and about 35% of the kids did drugs and almost everyone had tried it once. These weren't drop outs, these were well adjusted, white, A-B average kids with 3.5 or higher GPAs. The public schools around us had rampant drug use where almost everyone was taking, selling, or involved with drugs. Kids are kids. They are not going to listen to a bunch of uncool adults tell them about drugs.

Also once drugs like heroin and meth are legal, anyone selling them outside of the clinics should be charged with chemical warfare and be jailed more severely

Leaglise it just to shut down most organised crime

>D.A.R.E.
lol officer John was famous for telling us which drugs were cool.

I got an A+ on my independent study course writing papers about drugs

Also helped run drugs (good ones tho) into my home town. Sadly, it became a mecca for heroin and shit drugs in the end.

Keeping money from drug cartels or drug dealers is absolutely irrelevant. Drug dealers will always exist regardless of whether it is legalized, you have drug dealers who sell legal prescription pills and it's a massive business. This will go the same way for heroin. How many junkies want their name put on a list? There is a large portion of junkies who lead a double life and they keep this shit locked down. There are tons of junkies who don't want to quit. Why would they enter a program where they are trying to get sober if they believe the only thing keeping them alive is heroin. Even if they do, how many will finish the program? If these junkies are going in to get heroin, although trying to quit, they aren't quitting on their own. They are being bribed and coerced into quitting, and if you've ever been addicted to anything, you know nobody can stop the addiction unless you yourself make a conscious decision to stop, not being pushed into it by the government.

Thats a retarded burger culture for you. In my school literally no one took drugs.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Way better than the field trips to the local jail where they'd show us a bunch of 40yo patsies behind bars saying "don't do it man, don't do it" for good probation or whatever.

the initiation of force against those who produce, trade or consume few molecules is pretty absurd and absolutly inmoral

It's nigger tier

Of fucking course drug consume habits are completly degenerate, but degenerate behaviours can't be fight back with fucking guns you niggers

you nigg the niggs

>we are not trying to live in some drug fueled Utopia

Honestly I don't want to live in one either. I just feel it's a bit odd to ban plants that can grow naturally, or anything actually less harmful than something humans have been drinking for thousands of years.

Legalizing one thing in order to get people off of it won't result in that at all, it will however result in people continuing to buy said drug and a potential increase in users now that the risks to their freedom and livelihood are removed. Fortunately this means money will be going to legally licensed providers, which means more tax funds for local and federal governments depending on how that's handled, instead of supporting your various criminal groups or organizations.

I do want harsher punishments for those under the influence of any recreational drug to encourage responsible use and discourage irresponsible behavior that puts the lives of others at risk. If someone wishes to OD in their own home that's their business, but if someone gets hopped up on a cocktail of drugs and alcohol then drives 110mph down a sidewalk, that's a fucking problem.

Production of all drugs like LSD, heroin, cocaine, etc. should be nationalized for product safety, to minimize individual profiteering and to keep those profits for harm reduction programs, schools, roads, etc. Have the drugs for sale under the same conditions as alcohol except for the heavy taxation to prevent black market competition from ever being a thing and give them freely to those entering treatment programs under doctor supervision to wean them off.

Cannabis isn't like other drugs due to the differing chemical makeup in each plant that makes them individuals. It's also literally already everywhere and called weed by those who've grown it due to the ease and speed at which it can be grown. The government will just stifle the industry so they should tax commercial sales but stay completely out of the production side of things so people are free to fill their backyard if they want. People are lazy and pollen will constantly rain down ruining many a crop so there would still be a premium market that could be taxed while the free route is there for anyone that wants to go down that path.

At the end of the day though all drugs and their use should be legal no matter the cost. We should be free to rise and fall individually without being told what we can or cant consume by another person. They should be free to shame us like calling someone a degenerate pot smoking neet which may inspire them to stop acting that way but they shouldn't be able to deprive you of your drug of choice or even your freedom over it. We should educate and help each other first but with those beyond help we should minimize their impact on the rest of us with sane policies like making a drug addict pension that gives addicts a steady supply of government drugs and just enough money to survive if they get sterilized. No more crack babies, no more drug dealers, less prostitution,etc. and since the junkie cunts will hole up for weeks at a time they'll be out of sight and out of mind.

I'm pretty sure that's a lie Nigel. Also nice job ignoring the whole entire argument and giving me a half sentence anecdote and an ad hominem. You really changed my opinion

It must be done. Then we can focus on real nigger crimes. No excuses now Jamal!

as a former drug user, i can suggest that drugs should not be legal.

if you want make a resort island somewhere around the world where people shoot and smoke freely instead of mixing up work/kids with their person lives.
drugs is not for everyone, lets be clear about that. but if you want to experiment there should be a solution

They did this with DARE for us lol, we had a bunch of biker looking fags and a nigger sit in handcuffs at a table and give a speech about drugs

If its for the good of the society and the nation then its ok.
There mustnt be execive force though. Incarcerate addicts in solitary confinement, maybe restrain somewhat like in mental asylum homes so they dont injure themselves, but no entertaiment and shit like that, let them stay for a month or two and think over their bad habits, and if they offend again put them again for a month
Now dealers andd producers just shoot on the spot. Thats it problem solved.

One of the good things DAREed put into our mind was that smoking cigarettes was shit.

So it wasn't total shit. Just mostly. Like sex ed.

Shit few people smoked cigarettes yeah I guess I lied.

legalize amphetamins, mdma, weed, lsd, shrooms. some mild opiates break the taboos, spend the taxes into education and addiction help centres. people will be using drugs, breaking the taboos could save lives since people are too afraid seeking help if they are addicted or calling the ambulance when od'ing to be labeled as unemployable for the rest of their life

>inb4 dont't do degenerate things, degenerates deserve to die

On one hand it worries me that drugs seemed to have a lot to do with an entire generation of Americans becoming so totally leftist, but on the other hand I myself became redpilled through smoking weed, lifting, and reading about the Syrian rapefugee crisis occurring last summer. Seriously, I truly believe the weed switched someone on in my brain in which all of a sudden I understood the big picture and ended up becoming totally white nationalist. But it seems to certainly not have the effect on the majority of weed smokers I know :/

I want them to be legal but the moral, authoritative part of me thinks it would be disasterous on society.

I agree. We got tortured with pictures of deformed kids, guys with holes in their chests, guys missing jaws, smoker's voices and black lungs for a full year, it was literally hell. I smoked maybe once or twice but I stopped after thinking about that shit. This was always weird to me because cigarettes were so taboo and kind of looked down upon even though half of us used drugs and everyone knew it and was fine with it. But if someone found out you were a smoker they always treated you funny. Even know, you can admit to smoking weed and it's "lmao cool bro" but if someone finds you have a cig pack it's "Jesus Christ man, slow down have you seen what that shit does to you?"

*though
Not know

>oh shit
>he became redpilled
>last summer
Fuck off summerfag

They wouldn't be forced to quit, they would be able to stay on the drug and get medical help if anything were to happen to them

Its just that the option would be there to get help from the same people that supply them

And who would go to a drug dealer and pay money when you could get it for free

>summerfag

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking autist it's people like you who bring down the overall quality of this board.

Wow you got hard jewed. The thing that made all the badboys hide their milkshake was Smokey Suzie where you could see all the deposits on her plastic lung tubes after her clothes came off.

What a shitshow. But cigs are legitimately crap. I don't get why some of my friends took up smoking. I only took it up enough to be able to enjoy one during a funny situation.

>Production of all drugs like LSD
Apparently if you do a one time make of LSD its normally enough to dose everyone on the planet earth.

So if they aren't forced to quit what's the point? They're literally draining the system and tax payer money more than they already are. I mean at least now when they wind up dead they aren't checking into the ER every single day before their overdose. There are thousands of people addicted to drugs in the US. You know how much money it would be to get them all their own fix along with medical care? Not to mention what happens when they want more than their daily ration. I assume they get a small ration of the drug to her high. Junkies are terrifying when they are high and want more. As I said, they wouldn't go there because the majority don't want their fucking name on a list, there's a huge portion who are underage or are hiding it from their families. They aren't going to be motivated to go to a government program where they are being consistently watched and monitored. They are going to go back to the streets to find someone who is still on business and this will continue. Legalizing drugs will never stop the drug trade. Drug dealers will just sell it at a lower cost, or they will the rejects of the program who finally got fed up with it and are back on the streets. I said it before, legalized prescription drugs are a huge part of the drug trade, yet they are still legal. So really, this boils down to nothing. All we are doing is providing them with free medical care and gibsmedats, and essentially wasting as much money as we would spend fighting it.

Pretty near sighted. Allowing a whole generations of Pedros and Jamals to sell your kids all drugs legally is not an ideal of freedom or anything really.It's just failing to deal with very real problems in a responsible way. I think prisons should be cheaper and offer such a shitty way of life. Human experimentation and shorter life spans for the greater good of science.

while anyone who takes drugs is pathetic, that's their life to fuck up at the end of the day, and having it be illegal just means addicts cant get help and it's in the realm of violent criminals

Alcohol and baccy only.

>alcohol should be phased out

Alcohol is a bad recreational drug. but it shouldn't be forced out by law. If you legalize other drugs the free market will phase out alcohol to some degree. Anti-drug people don't seem to realize that a lot of people drinking alcohol would switch to using other drugs instead if they knew they came from a trusted source. Granted some people will always mix alcohol with other drugs, but will still consume less alcohol.

I remeber that fucking doll, she had blonde hair and a cigarette in her mouth. I agree, I only had a few as a teenager in social situations like at parties and shit. I never got hooked on them for some reason, I don't know why. They didn't really do anything for me. I remeber when we got to alcohol section they showed us pictures of severe burn victims from DUI related car crashes. One girl had to leave the room. It looked like the shit you see from those soldiers in Iraq who survived having grenades blow up in their face

Legalize pls.

Or stop consuming them. The drug trade is one of the biggest hurdles for Latin America.

>It can easily be contained if goverment(s) puts their mind to it
>Mfw
See
Btw prisoners get drugs in prison the idea drugs can ve stopped is Insanity

Yeah, I know what you mean. My school later on even put a crashed car up next to the school sign to signify the dangers of driving drunk because alcoholism was getting so bad.

It's kind of sad.

I know

>prisoners get drugs in prison the idea drugs can ve stopped is Insanity
Holy shit! Insanity is allowing drugs and other shit like mobile phones to be smuggled into prisons.
It just shows how fucking incompetent and corrupt goverments are.

you goddamn fucking retard
drug trade is the most profitable activity for nignogs

have you ever heard of cartels founded on prostitution or stolen tv's and bikes

fucking LMAO

LOL

kill yourself weeb trash

Why oppose drug legalization when it is literally cheaper and better for society as a whole?

>as a former drug user, i can suggest that drugs should not be legal.

>Shekels
>Drugs

You can choose one and we all know what you chose.

It has been shown that when this happens, few new people try the drug, and you would be surprised that alot of these people want to live normal lives, when 24 hours a day is eaten up trying to get drugs, you cant do that, but if you can go and get a safe and effective dose for free, you have time to do things that help society

it also has been shown with evidence to get people off the drugs

you obviously dont know what you're talking about

there would be medical privacy for the people on the list, it would not be released, just shared between the clinics to prevent people from abusing the system, and to keep track of their use

I never said it should be forced out by law, phasing it out is literally what you said, replace it with weed, and a "fantasy" drug that doesn't exist, that is just alcohol 2.0, someone did a study on this "fantasy drug" saying that if we could find something to replace alcohol it would be very good for society and the economy

being on drugs is almost a human right, people have been doing it for thousands of years, and it will be done no matter what

even huffing gasoline will get you high, it is impossible to fully ban anything that will alter you, so it is better to make people safe when they choose to do this stuff

God you guys are so fucking retarded. Why do you even think you are smart.

WE ALREADY DO GIVE HEROIN TO ADDICTS FOR FREE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A METHADONE CLINIC IS?

Holy fuck. You guys have no idea of what is currently in place yet think you can make prescriptive policy. Absolutely retarded.

Methadone clinics are fucking useless, ask any heroin addict, they don't help and its offensive to say otherwise

plus no one goes to them, if they gave out pure heroin everyone who is addicted would be there tomorrow

How is it better? How can a generation of potheads(or worse) be better for society?

>mfw browsing this thread after doing a fat line of ketamine

Better legal and regulated than illegal and unregulated. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. No matter your perspective, prohibition doesn't work and actively makes things work. If you want to reduce drug usage there are better approaches.

That's crazy man we had the same thing. A kid from our school actually died in a crash that he wasn't drunk in, that's why it was up but still. His death was really tough because our school was so small and it was kind of like a family, plus it was Catholic so we had mass after mass after service for this guy. But yeah, it's sad. No one really gives a shit about that drug "education" once you leave middle school

>being on drugs is almost a human right
Kek, its not, lets not forget human responsibility that anyone living in a civilised society must also act like a civilised person

>it is better to make people safe when they choose to do this stuff
No, make it as risky as possible, so that very few people will choose to do it.

>Reduce the number of jailed people that become radicalized
>Fewer people become criminals
>More money to expend.
>Weaken criminal organizations.
>Less influence of criminal organizations over society.
>Even fewer criminals.
>Crime reduced in general.
>Less money needed to fight against them.
>Even more money.
>Use it to solve real problems instead of invented ones.
>Even more are better.
>People that like drugs will still get drugs.
>People that like drugs can be helped more easily; maybe even use that money for that.
>Less crime means more business.
>Economy gets a little better.
>Even more people benefit.
>Somehow we shouldn't do this.
Ahmed, please, you are part of the west now.

I like how that's a picture of sea salt, rolling tobbaco, and tylenol

Drug illagalization.
We need to get together and criminalize drugs.
Who go ?
inbf4 gtfo idiot

Yeah my name is paveł
Also there are several problems with your " plan".
People who have tendency towards commiting crime usually become criminals. Just because they cant deal drugs they will turn to some other illegal shit, go to jail and then reoffend again. So numbers of criminals is not going to decrease. Its genetic and also very dependant on culture. A culture where drugs are legal is not a good one. People brought up in such culture are weak in many ways. Its just another way to degenerasy.
Only in a society with strict laws and a moral system which are enforced an individual can be raised (now I am not some christfag, there is no need for the bible bullshit, morals can and do exist outside religion)

People that consume drugs can and are jailed.
They will turn to some other illegal shit, the point is that drugs are by far the biggest profitable activity of criminals/criminal organizations. So numbers of criminals is going to decrease (See basic law of supply and demand of labour).

Addiction is indeed genetic and cultures are often influence by criminal organizations (If they are weaker their influence is weaker).

A culture where drugs are illegal is much more worse, see the prohibition, you can't tell others (As long as they don't hurt you or limit your rights) what to do with their lifes, Ahmed.

>Only in a society with strict laws and a moral system which are enforced an individual can be raised.
I already told you the benefits, Ahmed. "Degeneracy" will always exist, we must allow individuals to hurt themselves if they want, it is their lives after all. A nanny state will always want more and more power and it hurts society as a whole, so... go back to Iran/Siria/Turkey or from wherever they taught you puritanism, Ahmed.

Fuck off liberal scum, drug use does hurt others and it does limit others rights.