Hey, guys

Hey, guys

I'm new here, and I just wanted to clear something up. Is Sup Forums satire?

I've seen some folks here saying that Sup Forums is a satirical board, a "board of peace", etc. This makes sense given the amount of bigotry and propagation of outdated ideologies here. It's hard for me to imagine that any well-adjusted person could take any of this seriously.

However, I've also seen some posters spending hours of their time "debunking" what they refer to as the "holohoax", which makes me wonder what kind of person would spend that much of their time making a joke on an anonymous forum.

So, anons, let's clear this up once and for all.

Is Sup Forums a satirical board?

I just fucking hate niggers and mexicans

No

you just arent ready for our levels of satire senpai

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Stay here long enough and I promise you will realize we are right.

humor allows one to more comfortably confront uneasy truths

Not really. It is full of real opinions and real topics.

worst korea pls go

pol is board of pieces

enjoy your ban fgt

for the most part. Some are serious but most is satire. Most are right wing but not as much as we say. It's just being over the top

Canada just shut the fuck up and post more East African qts.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, people who say rascist things here are not true polaks.

this

LEAF

shutup you nigger

No

Sup Forums is not satire and not everyone on Sup Forums shares the same political beliefs. There are popular opinions but no mutually consensus.

Maybe if you lurked moar you would have figured that out

"Sup Forums is a board of peace" is ironic, if Sup Forums is actual satire of itself then it it's ironically unironically ironic, if the statement is being used as satire towards people who actually think Sup Forums is satire then it is ironically ironically ironic. If Sup Forums IS actually satire of itself and it is being used towards people who believe it, the it is ironically ironically unironically unironic.

Some are satire and some are serious. Personally I am a conservative and Canadian nationalist but I'm not a 'race realist' or what ever the polite term is. And I'm definitely not a supporter of the NSDAP.

From what I can tell the Anglos tend more to be satire and the continental Europeans tend more to be serious.

From what I can tell most of the satire people are actual conservatives more or less but not racist.

i dont give a fuck about your divisions and labels. call me what you will
ive been here longer than you
youre here because you hate, so go jack off to your dog

Fucks sake, I didn't even notice. Typical, a fucking leaf posting boon pics. All that dog cock is messing with their heads.

op is a cunt

Fucking degenerates.

you are like a baby

It's what happens when you have immature, asocialized losers, who live vicariously through what they read online, circle-jerking in an anonymous message board.

>virgins talking about how much women suck
>internet-addicted, unhealthy "men" with soft hands talking about how modern society makes people weak
>introverts with zero socialization skills who only leave the house when necessary complaining about how women don't notice them
>housebound 25 year olds living with their parents talking about how "things really are" and spouting "the truth"
>ultra-sensitive ""men"" triggered by opposing ideas unironically complaining about SJWs getting triggered

I could go on. These people are the exact same as those they claim to hate. They say they want society to burn so they can rise as heroes from the ashes, but if society wasn't doing all the work for them they would be the first to die.

Imagine the biggest loser in your high school with a remote-controlled loud speaker aimed at his perceived enemies. This is Sup Forums. Cowards with zero life experience telling us about life

well there is some satire, but you have to realise that alot of these retards are just that, retards

A fucking leaf, do us a favour lad. Insert a sharp blade, right between the ulna and radius. Pull the blade briskly from the wrist toward the elbow. Come back to me for the next part when you have finished that

Canada describing himself, adorable

I love you lots, Poland, my best army buddy was from the Poland.

If I ever had to leave my comfy country life I'd cash out my savings and go to where you are, maybe.

I like to cook internationally though, what are your markets like?

She's cute. Would totally smash.

Don't you have some refugees to blow or something?

>Is Sup Forums a satirical board?

The truth is so horrible, you have no choice but to laugh at it.

Ohh yes it's all fun and games

>Is Sup Forums satire?
Yes. You have to be a complete idiot or a deranged liberal desperate to find examples of bigotry to push your agenda if you take anything on Sup Forums seriously. Sup Forums is and will always be a board of peace and acceptance.

>outdated ideologies
There is no such thing as "outdated ideology". An ideology can be proven wrong (for example: we know that communism doesn't work) but it's not outdated.

Tl;dr
>outdated ideologies
After all, it's the current year

Please don't insult cunts by that association.

>this thread again

Sup Forums is now a Republican board that hangs on every word Sean Hannity says. It's fucking pathetic how they lick the nuts of this crypto-Jew Trump just because he *says* he will build a wall (he won't).

When Trump loses they'll flee back to wherever the fuck they came from and the board will be better.

I haven't seen this much projecting since LoTR in imax

If you live in a big city, there are all the big international markets and malls

Reminder Sup Forums is being RAIDED

SAGE THE SLIDE THREADS

See now Canada, this is why everyone hates you and thinks you suck.

race war then?

Sup Forums is perma raided wtf?

Fine

you're a retard dude

d

I see I've hit a nerve.

Sorry guys, I have a white son, more education than you could dream of, an amazing C.V., and a good income.

I am biologically, socially, financially, etc. more successful than you and other Sup Forums neckbeards will ever be.

You complain about Jews trying to destroy the white race yet you fall into the trap of hating women and becoming so undesirable to the opposite sex because of your lifestyle that you will never reproduce.

You might as well be an effeminate SJW with a wife's son.

we could play hide the crypto. wana up the arms race? makes me think we should, seeing as these leo shill threads are prob used to prosecute hate speech.

oh and to all you sore fatties stuck researching us, saying were losers irl. im sorry you have so much cognitive dissonance about history and politics, but u better believe what makes you good in todays society may make you shit in tomorrows. so fear us, lock us up, ad hominem us, pass laws allowing for indefinite detention and throw away the key

1 POST BY THIS ID

Literal perfection

Its satire... for you

oh look its one of those paid shillers they talked about in the DNC leak

you seem upset
Canuckistani tears are maple flavored

>mfw I don't have a cucked weedman as my leader
>mfw I can't legally blow my dog

u may as well thank historic political structures, created by the likes of us, for that success.

Holy shit, this the biggest truthbomb I've ever seen.

Sup Forums utterly destroyed