BERNIE SANDERS DNC SPEECH

Bernie Sanders speaks on the first day of the DNC. Possible Bernie speech outcomes given the recent email drop:

>1. Doesn't address it, continues endorsing Hillary
>2. Addresses the scandal, acknowledges the rigged system, pulls a Cruz and rescinds his endorsement while railing on the establishment
>3. Gives a speech that appears neutral for the majority of his time then announces he will be running as an independent and seeks the help of his former supporters
>4. His speech gets cancelled with some hand-waving from the DNC that paints the cancellation as unrelated

Well? Does he have the balls Sup Forums??

>continues endorsing Hillary

It's over , Trump and Bernie lose

Hillary already won

SAY WITH ME , MADAM PRESIDENT

Bernie is a low-risk cuck and everyone knows it.

>Bernie gets "sick"

Is there any way they could pull this off or cancel his speech without looking even more empty and corrupt?

Hopefully #2. it'll further hurt the democratic party and ensure Trump's victory.

slope.

this

Other option
>5. Addresses scandal but continues supporting hillary under guise that trumpis too dangerous to let win

the man is a beta pushover to his core

he will not dare pull a Cruz, particularly since Cruz's stunt went over like a hot shart

yes. they could cancel the early convention speakers due to "security concerns"

He is a giant fucking cuck, he'll bend the knee for Shillary

>Shillary
>Not in a coma by November

Pic related

This IS how it's going to play out, the other scenarios will not happen

Will they even let him speak?

what happened?

>Does he have the balls Sup Forums?
No. If he had the balls to truly push for changes he would have been on Hillary from the beginning. Instead he acted like a socially awkward kid getting kicked around by the school bully, pissing himself then telling everyone around that he deserved it because she's just better.

The implant that translates her reptilian speech to english shorted out.

>Does he have the balls Sup Forums??

Consider this: He doesn't give a flying fuck about the Democratic party. He was an independent for many years, he only joined recently to run for president.

Bernie is a complete and total cuckold. He will go through with his continued support of Shillary and continue to bash Trump. He will continue to enable and support corruption. Bernie Sanders has never held an honest position in his life and he isn't going to blow it now when he is old and vulnerable and has almost made it an entire lifetime without working an honest job.

1, he will repeat his remarks about enough of the damn e-mails. :^)

Bernie is too much of a cuck to pull a Cruz. He needs his supporters to do it for him.

He will read the speech that was written for him like the good controlled opposition he is

so did the dallas and baton rouge shooters unintentionally fuck over blm by inviting increased security at both conventions?
that's pretty ironic.

Bernie is a cuck. He'll tow the party line.

If he had the balls and ran as an independent, I might even consider voting to him as a protest vote against the two-party system.

PLEASE RESCIND THE ENDORSEMENT PAPA SANDY

He would never give the election to Trump. just shut the fuck up about it already.

Bumping with a Rare David;

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>just shut the fuck up about it already

He'll mainly just spend his time bashing Trump and then sort of endorse Hilary.

Best option is 3.

>Goes Independant
>Much more likely to suck voters from Hillary than Trump
>lol at an Independent taking office in the US of A
>Literally hands Trump the election

Nader'd again!

I would like to see Bernie push the advantage, but he has shown that aggression is not his strong suit. He's been playing things too safe the whole damn election.

This. He was the plausible deniability fromt he beginning. But now that's out the window. He will still do what he's told, or they will take his Audi from him

This. The poor rabble that felt the Bern, especially the Bernouts who donated must feel like they just got hustled. I couldn't comprehend how people thought he seriously had a chance.

I mean it's just fucking obvious. He got the platform he wanted, he has the power in the DNC and with independent voters he wanted. he also thinks Trump is LItERALLY HITLER, whether you agree or disagree is another question

He's a cuck. He has been one from the begginning. He avoided bringing up the emails or anything that could dmg her.

Remember when those two BLM hippos take the mic from him on stage?

How is this even a question?

He will do nothing but look at his shoes.

This is what I fully expect to happen. He's going to get thunderous applause at the DNC Convention and a pat on the back from DWS, Hillary, and the rest of the DNC.

This is going to be an absolute travesty for his supporters and will turn off the large majority of them, while CTR will try to use it as a "see, you should follow Bernie's lead" type thing. We may even see JIll Stein crack 15% before the first debate hits.

Whatever they do, Trump wins, the DNC fucked itself by siding with Hillary and now they are too far in to go back, they will double down until there isn't a DNC.
The money train is too big to stop it now.

He's a pussy, he knew all along what was going on.

They're just kids, they were in diapers during 9/11, most of these Bernie supporters.

They don't know what they don't know.

It'll be #1 for sure.

EXCELLENT point.

>2. Addresses the scandal, acknowledges the rigged system, pulls a Cruz and rescinds his endorsement while railing on the establishment

I would respect Bernie if he did this, but he won't.

He doesn't want to risk helping Trump win in November in any way.

This gives me hope that he will split off for an independent run. He's obviously kept his campaign staff together and still has a mass of vocal supporters

If he doesn't denounce Hillary and the DNC then the tens of thousands of his marxist supporters outside the convention hall will dindu all over Philly.

And then they're going to dindu all over Philly after Big Mama BLM gets on stage and spews her bullshit narrative some more. Trump might hit 55-60% nationally by the end of the week.

Because they're still kids, kids who don't understand politics.

She stroking!

If he has any pride he will simply not speak. The dnc totally and completely fucked him. I doubt he would pull a Cruz and try to sabotage them though. If he continues to endorse Hillary anyway then he is forever cucked.

I really hope he does burn it all down.

then i can finally use this counterfeit meme i bought

Phillybro here.

Any of you lads want to go watch all the riff raff at the DNC with me?

It's sure to be a major shitshow. I'm planning on filming and finding Alex.

I'm gonna be wearing my MAGA hat. We need Strength in Numbers.

Who's with me, Lads ???

It would really help if we knew for certain Bernie intended to lose. The latest Email fiasco suggests he didn't.

But what if Bern was intended to lose AND for it to become public about the rigging.

Only Trump plays chess like this. He would know why the left would do this.

Bernie is a top cuck who fapped at rape fics.

The DNC and Hillary treating him like shit just turns into reality his youth fantasies.

don't be a nigger

only provoke retards to act like niggers

Oh I don't plan on provoking , other than what will naturally come from wearing my trusty red hat.

People are gonna be noggin' either way, all I gotta do is sit back , sip some poison, and have a good chuckle.

She got asked about Warren for VP then she does this stupid reaction before talking about her cold chai and completely avoided the question.

look up "hilary cold chai" on jewtube

There's no way this was intentional. All of these scandals are finally starting to weigh her down. Trump has actually pulled ahead of her in the national polls, and the DNC is shaping up to be a complete shitshow.

He catches the (((flu))) and stays away from the convention, on (((doctor's))) orders.

>Bernie shows Hillary more loyalty than Cruz did to Trump
What have they got on him?
Where are they holding his family hostage?

How's your northern neighbor doing? If Hillary becomes president, get used to "Dear Leader Kim".

They'll shit all over her poor security.

Bernie hasn't the balls to do what Cruz did. He'll stay in line and keep riding his gravy train until he's six feet under.

Cancel and run with stein. DOOOOO IT

They always were a complete shitshow.
Any cuck who'd vote for the party of jackasses ought to be locked up, so they can't give the rest of our freedoms away to Commies.

1 because the dude is a proto cuck

>Does he have the balls Sup Forums??

he spent months pretending to be anti establishment.

the second he lost, he fell in line and vowed to vote for the embodiment of everything he was supposedly against.

so no, he does not.

Hope you have fun defending yourselves from nk, China and Japan once trump get its to office, chink

Hello spook

didn't you swear to uphold the constitution?

spoken like a true hick

our 2 party system is what is barely keeping us afloat

I want him to pull a Cruz and reverse his endorsement so hard.

Can you imagine the sheer anal devastation?

Out of all the endorsements in this election Sanders is the one that really carries weight. Still has rabid supporters all over the place. This would be a huge potential impact

Option 1. Sanders is a follower and has no balls to stand up for anything. If you think otherwise you're a fool.

>that pic
OHHH LAWD I AM LAFFIN

>that arm hair
>it's real
why