/mämmipizza/

Grazie Italia!

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/italy_to_illuminate_colosseum_for_finlands_100th_birthday/9951392
Todays /mämmipizza/
Invited - Finland, Italy
Welcome - Norway

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIjUGOr0HA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoH40LYnIuY
youtube.com/watch?v=QpS-G6J_Jz8
youtu.be/wbOPc9FtNlo
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI
youtube.com/watch?v=rpRVG3boICE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comfy.

Mandatory:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIjUGOr0HA

Official thread theme song:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoH40LYnIuY

are those capibara?

Yup.

I don't know why but I always loved them how they look. probably the fur and the content look

damn, nice english I got there :D

Fuck off

They also taste good.

Yeah, I know what you mean. They seem so incredibly chill.

Buon pomeriggio miei cari :3
youtube.com/watch?v=QpS-G6J_Jz8

Good morning /mämmipizza/

*participates*

>it's another day spent on /mämmipizza/

who /notineducationemploymentortraining/ here?

>tfw stuck in education but just turned 25 so once I drop out government has less ways to force me

GLOM :DD

is red wine acceptable with pasta?
i'm under the impression that white is the favoured choice

Top meme. The meme combination is exquisite

Ebin:D

qt as fuck

Unemployed but studying part time.

thanks, I learned from the best :DD

depends on the type of pasta and condiment/sauce
usually if it's meat, pork or beef, pasta al ragù/lasagne and the like, red wine it's the right one
if it's pasta with seafood, like pasta allo scoglio, a white wine is preferred, in my opinion better if sparkling
or you can also do whatever the fuck you want and drink ES energy drink along with ananas pizza, I really don't give a fuck, eat/drink what you like to

that pic is disgusting, post more

>page 8

>mfw i just woke up

finnish people are really sweet

*si teletrasporte dietro te*
nulla di personale... poolentone.
*decapitarti*

Behold art.

*blocca la tua avanzata*

I want to see a hybrid of Italian and finnish cuisine

Real life mämmipizza, it's what we are all waiting for.

>Search "mämmipizza"
>post the first result
>profit

>that disgusting greenish tone the cheese has due to the mämmi under it
I'm not sure what I expected, but I was hoping it would look a bit more appetizing, that's for sure.

It's in the description, the cook also put some green candies in it. Unfortunately i don't have a picture of that step.

Oh, I see. I guess there's hope of it being possible to make a good looking one.

Based

I wouldn't touch that green slimy thing myself. Mämmin in itself is not sweet, it's sour with quite strong flavour, i guess you could actully use it instead of tomato sauce in pizza. I just don't know what toppings would really compliment it.

is the finn high on lyrica still around?
I wanna ask you a thing or two my man

Now that i think about my mämmipizza would propably be regular pizza dough, mämmi, mozzarella, reindeer meat in prosciutto style and lingonberries. I'll try that one day.

I'm so fucking drunk guys
I'm gonna post banes on Sup Forums until sfaglord bans me for good
wish me luck

Sounds potentially good, although I've never had mämmi so it's hard for me to imagine what it would taste like. I just kinda imagine it tasting like pumpernickel or something.

Good luck, buddy.

Isn't mammi supposed to look disgusting?

It's more like a slighlty sweet liquid rye bread with a consistency of tomato puree.

I always expected it to be sticky, that texture sounds disgusting

Is mämmi like ollebrod? It's like a paste/porridge made from rye bread and beer, you eat it with milk or cream, and sometimes sugar

Imma post music that makes you feel (and think) and there's nothing you can do to stop me

youtu.be/wbOPc9FtNlo
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI

stop posting this

"No."

Who /piueuropa/ here

>tfw Pannella isn't with us anymore

feels bad

well, I almost got banned on Sup Forums instead
fucking toddposting got the best of me

can we make a cultural exchange?
we give you curly brown haired cuties and you let us fugg around your blonde grills
what do you think?

I guess it's slightly more sticky than tomato puree, the thickness is the same

As dishes they are not related, but they share similarities. I haven't eaten ollebrod, but i would assume they might actually taste pretty similar. Strong flavour of rye with slight sweetness and orange peel. Would be interesting to try it for sure. They both are also eaten with cream or similar.

Have a laughing bane and cia.

I'd only scare them away with my toxic personality

Why would you do that to them?

are you tall?
that's all it takes, especially with southern girls
just don't talk and smile a lot

what do you think?

No I'm 172cm hobbit

Bane!

then go to Calabria/Sardinia/Sicily where the average female height doesn't go over 155cm
come on just get into the fold, you'll get rejected but you'll have also the possibilty to maybe do something

REPENT YOU ASSHOLES
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR BULLSHITS

Based cesare borgia.

I would get robbed. And maybe stabbed. Thrown into the sea.
The world of the normies isn't a pleasant place for the likes of myself.

You probably would not get stabbed. Though nothing good would also probably not happen. The world of normies really is harsh for those who can't git gud.
This.

Lezzini muuuuuuzunna

Is southern Italy very different from the north, say milano bologna etc? I mean culturally, the way people are and so on. I have visited northern Italy few times and really enjoyed myself. I have been thinking about visiting napoli or sicilia.

Do you have your own snus brands in norway or do you just import swedish ones?

I've never used snus myself, so I'm not too sure about what brands we have, but I believe it's all Swedish with the exception of one by Tiedemanns.

somewhat different people, more relaxed in a both positive and negative way

cities less clean

Are the stories about many italian cities being just infested with african refugees who just loiter around and harrass people true? They probably are true atleast to an extent but I was wondering how much of it is exaggeration.

>mämmipizza
Apologies, but...
How did this idea come to mind?

Why is it so hard to find påssnus in Norway? People look like I'm mad when I try to buy it.

It was a miracle.

I love you dear user from finland and also everyone else in this thread :)

:3

Really? When was the last time you were here? It's pretty much everywhere nowadays.

I can only speak for Milan and Bergamo, I've never been harassed by immigrants but yeah you can see them around, definitely not as much as in France or UK though

wait
what is mämmipizza? what did i miss while i were away? why are we merged?

For years already.
>why
Destiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRVG3boICE

Not ded yet.

the only food red wine can't be acceptable with, is pizza

I love Finns, you are literally the best allies, may Ezio Greggio bring joy in your lives

I want to make a capibara burger

why the hell are girls so fucking impossible to get? either give me good, actually just decent, social skills or don't make me interested in love and girls at all, you stupid retarded God