/brit/

*gets my kit out*

thoughts on this bird?

Why are posts that only consist of the word "based" so funny?

kill yourself for posting early

>there's still no new cumtown episode
FUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

my dad could beat up your dad

why is its head placed backwards?

from my understanding of women, girls aren't interested in you until they're kissing you against a wall or half naked on top of you
don't bother

Watch the Daily News from Israel in English

cocaine 2bh lads

my mum could beat up your dad mate ahaha

wtf whose side am I on

could easily overpower it

it's trying to be aesthetic

gas the yanks

anime

nOEL NO

based corbo obv

whilst I appreciate the sentiment behind this post, joking allusions to the holocaust are NOT acceptable in this thread

why does a part of its beak look like surface of an orange??

getting a gram tonight and going to a rave

propane propane

She's not even trying to hide it lads

Lads, I know benders use like to use poppers for some sort of kick but what exactly does it do? Also would it be worth using during a wank, asking for a friend.

literally where on about how two women seduced you in the previous thread

good lad

Japanese girls really do say "eehhhh!" when they're surprised just like in anime

>economy

don't care

>pensions

don't care

>geopolitics

don't care

>employment

don't care

>everything else

don't care

>housing prices

DO care

I'll vote for the candidate that will most likely make housing affordable, and that at the moment is Corbyn, May is a boomer vote-coveting fuck

do NOT appreciate gaseous death threats

relaxes your bum'ole
maybe it also mongs you out a bit, like wanking when stoned

any Crossrail man in

watched a femdom video a while ago where the girl kept giving poppers to her gimp to sniff

was a bit weird desu didn't like it and ended up wanking to a different video
thanks for reading

*were

whats your cigarette of choice lads?

its to relax the bum muscles

speaking of poppers

>what you think now
don't care
>what you think in 4 years
DO care
t. politician

if i had a fanny reckon id just fuck men nonstop

yeah
didn't really realise it was seduction until the last moment

Re: Post No.82431417
>reddit spacing with that many lines
shall not be reading this one

anyone can go on the waiting list . you need to meet homeless or medical priority to get one with any reasonable time scale though.

but officers can bypass anyone they like as long as they get management approval to say the person couldn't sustain the tenancy due to circumstances, property or area. so that way lower priority people can move up the ladder. but otherwise you could be sitting same place on the list for decades.

though it's easier to get homeless priority than you'd think. don't need to be on the streets, in a hostel or in your car. jus show them you can't afford your mortgage, have received notice to vacate or if you're neither an owner or a renter simply get whoever you're living with to write you a letter saying they don't want you living there.

you wouldn't qualify if you earn too much. but if you're working for a low full time salary you could save thousands on rent. a lot of estates get a bad rap but plenty mixed communities with lot of old people to keep it calm as well.

this is the origin of the hat

Disagree with this one, swag is for men.

how is marrying a 30 year old a pedo?

find it bizarre how a group of half drunk polish blokes can build a skyscraper with precise measurements and all

on the 'mones
haha

>t
imagine if they gave test to men

What happens if you earn a decent amount/too much once settled? Would they be able to kick you out and say you're perfectly able to rent privately?

don't understand how buildings in general work, all the builders you see look and sound thick as shit but they still manage to actually build stuff

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Ah, well then probably won't bother as I'm not into shoving things in my bum.

>Literally perfect job in my field
>Requires:
>Masters degree
>5 years experience
>200 IQ
>works on weekends
>8 olympic gold medals

>£23,000/year

ahhhhh yes, the london experience

cor

Weed doesn't affect me.
Question is, why?

you should try it, it's nice

>June 1947 Roswell crashes
>Later the same year the transistor is invented and the first plane which can break the sound barrier
Hmmm really makes me think

>21
>4 years on HRT
very grim, didn't even get to experience the best years being a man

yeah like everything has to be done to a specific measurement or amount. they actually have to cut bits of metal and pour concrete to perfect volumes and make it all fit together. mental

>career goals
hello runt

probable: youre not actually inhaling and holding it in for 5 seconds
possible: you have a rare genetic thing like cats who are not affected by catnip
any other questions

ever try edibles?

yeah i wouldnt either, wanking whilst stoned is quite fun though if youve not tried that

doesn't work for me either, just gives me a dry mouth and makes my eyes red. No enjoyable mental effects. Everyone will just say "hurr make sure you're inhaling" when yeah obviously I am

Apply anyway and be sure to give the interviewer a firm handshake xx

i smoke tabs so im obviously inhaling

only do bum wanks when im super high and super horny

london on below £60k/pa is LITERAL hell

if you're able bodied, working age and young, you can still get a council house relatively quickly if you select 'rough' areas . officers find these difficult to let with actual vulnerable people and eventually get sick of the high turnover so they'll deliberately pick people who seem reasonably secure.you'll have misgivings about moving into an area like that but this doesn't have to happen very often before the character of the close / estate changes enough to make it liveable.

Love a bit of Pol Pot

My dad can beat your mum 2bh

i don't like weebs it's kind of strange i ever came to Sup Forums at all

really gay

my dad can rape your mum

my mate has a brother who is perfectly normal, has a council flat near central london, it's in a small tower block but super comfy

get the impression almost everyone in /brit/ dislikes weebs desu

reckon i dont know the difference between paul potts and pol pot

is he the bloke that invented the Pot Noodle?

>wanting to live in London
>smoking weed
>performing homosexual acts

How does it work? Application form? interview?feel bad if I actually have to face someone in person, it's like taking money from a homeless person

yeah imagine a council estate in london must be lovely

i medicate with weed

yeah but i've been here embarrassingly long, like since before le ebin internet hate machine long

everyone in social housing has a secure tenancy which means they can't be kicked out unless they do something illegal (ASB, not paying rent). you could move in on a low income and save up thousands due to low rent and it's still entirely up to you to decide if you want to move out.

Sums up the modem female mindset

>council estate in central london
fucking enjoy your easy grime career

it's not a council estate. its just a random tower block in the middle of a normal middle class area

Got a grilling off toilberg today because I took holiday yesterday and my colleague (toilbergs second in command) went home early without touching any of my work

snow's stopping lads
SAD

just a paper form. no tests or nothing

don't understand. does she charge money for femdom sessions?

>living on a council estate

absolute STATE of you

surprisingly common practice. almost happened to me. this girl was sleeping with EVERYONE during our senior year of highschool, and fell pregnant before we graduated. i'm 98% certain her plan was to sleep with as many guys as possible, get pregnant, and then choose the richest one to claim as the father. i'm glad i didn't fall into her trap and sleep with her because she wanted my dick bad. if i had slept with her, i'd probably be unhappily married with at least 3 kids by now. crisis averted; women are whores

settle down incel
thats just a business idea

Err can I interject here. The days of secure & assured tenancies are gone. They mostly give out fixed/periodic tenancies nowadays, especially if you're not vulnerable

anime?