Turkey ethnic groups

I opened a thread a few years ago about Islam, and some faggots didn't believe me when I told them that I was a turk from the black sea, in the city of Trabzon.
Just look at the picture u fucking retards. Look at the little pink dot beside Trapezus.
Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPQOoyeeo6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2KUtHNb35MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*a few hours ago

What ethnic group is she?

semen demon

100% greek

>Zaza

Didn't he miss in the Euro?

They are related to kurds, indo-european like them

>she

My last name comes from Antiochia

What are Zazas ??
>Indo-Euro
>Semite
>Turk
???

sorry bro didn't read this are black sea turks muslim?

they're all Arabs to me

Greek boipucci.

Holy fuck, if greek traps looked like "her" millenia ago no wonder old farts loved to pound and stuf relentlessly those juicy clean tight boipuccis

Which are the white ones?

Greeks, armenis and bulgarians

You mean light-skinned. White gives off the image of an ugly beta person.

anatolian christians were all genocided in 1918. it wasnt just armenians but greeks and assyrians too. foul business.

fuck, my paternal side is christian from close by

I have some turk

I also have very little spanish and north african b/c i think of the inquistiion/reconquista. city my parents are from was a sink for fleeing peoples

None of them.

Is there really that many Greeks left? I thought most of them left in population exchanges

Did you see the year?

>Before 1910
See index in map
After that.......

Grieken

true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

You sure you're not Pontic-Greek?

F

One of these maps, alright, here's one.

If op is pontic Greek , he is a brother

Greek's, am I greek?

Do those still exist? Like from Mithridates

Yup

Ofcourse. Most were expelled from their ancestral land to modern Greece or genocided.

as much as these two

>Cro Magnon Haplotype
WE WUZ ILLYRIANS

The shitskin cell.

That's really interesting, not the expelling part but that Pontic Greece was Greek for a really long time

OPA

>actually my grandmother is from Albania (not muslim tho)

You get to choose. I would consider you Greek.

Succubus

>>actually my grandmother is from Albania
*record scratch*

is she/he/xe really Greek?

>Hitler's Haplotype originated in Somalia

>Mine is E1b1b1a
This map is of E1b1b

Sorry. But WE WUZ ILLYRIANS

JOO/Arab Haplogroup

>Getting cucked by the sword of Allah
>kek

(male)

Yeah they preserve their customs and heritage. They even have their own distinct variation of Greek.

DONT GET CHINKED

Ugly

>They even have their own distinct variation of Greek.
Thanks, my next question if they had a weird dialect.

I do have a question though. Has any Latin words entered modern Greek?

what a fucking mess of a country.

Are you Abo'ed m8?

Yes. Mostly Italian and French words i think.

>French
you mean turkish

Which of these positions do you disagree with Sup Forums?

dukeforsenate.com/issues

PROTIP: You agree with all of them.

~~

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

Better question, what gender is "she"?

Why Arabs and Indians?

Malaria resistance

>Areas with high Malaria. Sickle Cell evolves in humans independently in different populations

Literally nobody cares the ethnicies in Turkey you underage
We are not that white....like ghost white...like Russians.

More like Greeks and Italians...and we don't consider ourselves as white people. We are just Turks
Our look evolved in time from Step Asian to European but in Ottoman Era it mostly mixed with Middle Easterners as a result of having a big empire for centuries on 3 continents.

Most people think that I am Italian.

people tell me I can """pass for Italian""" whatever that means

>Genocide Greeks and Armenians
>Leave the Kurds

OP here. To answer your questions, no I'm not a pontic. But most of the "turks" here are pontics descendants. There was this old family in my village, they speaked "rum". In turkish there 2 words for the greeks :
-yunan : greeks from modern greece
-rum : pontics greeks and the pontic dialect. There are some rum families left in the mountains but not that much.

My family is very conservative and most of the people here, even the pontics are muslims, not seculars like in western Turkey. And I don't know a single christian there

I never said that I was white u dipshit. I'm a turk so i'm not white.

We gave the orders, and kurds killed them because they are muslim, don't you know that?

usually albanians here will say to tourist women that they are italian or greek , in order not to get rejected

Serious question yunan bro, do you still hate Turkey now?

well I did spend 9 months of my life on the border guarding it and apprehending durkas because of Turkey, rising food poisoning and back damage every day, getting bitten by inordinate amounts of bugs in the swamps.
I don't know, you're the enemy, I'd probably have no problem putting a bullet through your head. Nothing personal though, just revenge.

>Kurds
>Coloured feces brown

>well I did spend 9 months of my life on the border guarding it and apprehending durkas because of Turkey
Seriously???

>another shitskin in europe thread
go away.

I guess it's a normal reaction since we deported some greeks from their original country. Thanks for responding.

black sea has the highest amount of islamism in turkey desu

mistakes were made

rum means roman you halfwit, its a blanket term for people that lived under rome. can be(even if no longer popular) used for balkanites also.
kinda like saracen for muslims

oh no its this 40 year old autist again
shoo shoo gypsy

Thanks for the rectification

>rum means roman you halfwit, its a blanket term for people that lived under rome. can

Kind of I know in the Aleppine Arabic Rum means Roman but also means Greek (who held political positions during glorious SPQR)

well where did you serve?

don't worry, you escaped Turkey, your life is spared.

yeah what about it?

>yeah what about it?
Do you have mandatory service?

Moar stories?

Can you understand a few words in this language? It's rum

She's what she looks like. I checked the stuff myself.

Are you Albanian ethnik?

what do you want to hear?I was on the spot where all the immigrants come from. after midnight patrolling the border armed with your german sheppard , pitch dark, looking for the shit, shots fired everywhere. Hearing steps behind the trees not knowing if it's a human or a hog. Carrying landmines, seeing Turks beat immigrants up. Turks lighting up fires to keep themselves warm, asking you for fire and cigs ( tsakmak ).
Fires started by weed growers to destroy the evidence( it's a grey region so the cops have partnered with the locals and grow weed ).

>NEVER GIVE UP
>NEVER SURRENDER

I've told you I was turkish, can't you read?

We have wiped out Greeks and Armenians, and we are only left with the shit colored Kurds

They gave you a patrol dog? I thought only the professionals handled them.

youtu.be/mPQOoyeeo6Y

I'm a dick I forgot the link

we were on guard one night, like 3 oclock in the morning, pitch dark, lights out. and I feel this big mass pass right next to me
like "VVOOOOOOOMMMM"

my partner was asleep on an ammunition box, next to some branches
I put my cellphone out turn on the light, and I see this bigass white owl standing right infront of him studying him , like he wanted to attack him or something. like ( maybe I can bite him and eat him )

German Shepherds, best dogs ever, I had to hold it back everytime we caught an immigrant.
It even ventured into Turkey and to the Turks sport I was like "COME BACK YOU CRAZY ASS DOG THEY RE GONNA SHOOT YOU!"

btw, these old maps always show the laz stretching right to sinope while modern ones stop at rize. are the old maps wrong or has there been massive assimilation?

I think that's what happened, lazes are muslims and cool people so they didn't get killed or something like that. Maybe they got deported to Rize, who knows

Well, that's almost identical

youtube.com/watch?v=2KUtHNb35MM

where are the Assyrians that they genocided?

Yeah don't know what kind of training they give them but they're nuts.
In my unit only professionals (monimades) handled them.

In fact the Kurds did the killing.

Holy shit... so many rightful greek clay and those ethnic greek people.
Is it possible that alot of those "t*rks" were greeks who were forcibly assimilated and brainwashed to think they were roaches(t*rks).

Oh I didn't know modern greeks danced horon too. But we're more using kemençe

There is no thing such as "white turk", so I guess they are greeks

They're Pontics actually that had to flee to modern mainland Greece.

Oh I see. Do you accept pontic culture like yours? Even if you're not from the black sea, does the modern greeks practice these dance?