ITT it’s 1938 again

Who do you think is gonna win this WC lads? I reckon the Nazis are a good shout, Dutch East Indies being the dark horse.

Attached: C8D4047A-F6B1-4A3E-9748-BDAF0D80A7C0.jpg (326x785, 135K)

Judt gives us the trophy already. We now have an even bigger pool of players to choose from

Austria was brilliant in the qualifying stages, why aren't they at the WC?

FUCK CUBA AND BRAZIL, THOSE FUCKING TRAITORS

I only care about club football. Go Schalke, best team in Germany!

>There will never be a better Portuguese player than Peyroteo
Why even live!? Well, at least Sporting is making a dynasty

Wenger OUT

heh

>proceeds to get cucked by Rapid Wien
have to appease the new territories mate, nothing personal

That was a fluke. Just you wait, the brave Arbeiterverein Schalke 04 will dominate football in the Großdeutschen Reich for the next thousand years!

Must be nice to see your NT play at a World Cup.

man Cuba is a paradise, thinking of emigrating there and starting a sugar business, it's the land of opportunity

Our year la'

Why the fuck are we going to a meme tournament on the other side of the planet? Even the Paulistão trophy is more important than this shit.

How do you rate Dondinho?

kek

Obviously Italy, that knew guy Buffon on the team will be fucking GOAT, mark my words

Attached: 10561101_1530027223885269_1993887368_n[1].jpg (620x620, 71K)

sorry guys i posted in the wrong thread.

admin can you please remove my post?thanks

For me, it’s Germany. They can reduce their opponents to ash.

What sport is this?

>flags will never be this based again

The wrong side won.

Literally only Italy's, Hungary's, and Germany's are any different than the current ones. Indonesia just carried Netherland's flag.

>Sweden qualified to the semis without even playing a real game

Young statpadder. I will believe it when he scores troves of goals in a top club.

For me, it's Hungary
I bet they'll be strong competition forever

Would've won the whole thing if Brazil didn't stop us. Throughout all of history it has ALWAYS been Brazilians who stop us. 58? Lost to Brazil in the final. 94? Lost to Brazil in the semis.
Fucking Brazil.

Attached: b8e172e611380ee937b45f25c508bffb46eba1b04fde9e8f4c0e3e03ae04c477.jpg (480x480, 44K)

It will happen again this year lad. See you at the semis.

Spain had a badass one too. Which flags have improved since then?

It has to be boring the same team winning every fucking year

Guys can you move the WC a few years forward we are kinda in the middle of a civil war

np making sure this civil war wont last that long :^)

this
>unironically combining the Golden generations of both the German countries into one
what can even go wrong?

It's not fair, why we should meet Hungary in the first round? We're gonna choke for sure

1950, 1978 and 1990 too

what is this meme sport and why are we sending two teams?
also can someone who's not germany please sell us weapons? I don't think the germans will honor our trade agreement