Who can stop her?

who can stop her?

Attached: sister-jean-back-01.jpg (1800x1000, 274K)

none of you anti-catholic bigots, that's for sure.

Why didn't the media give a fuck about Villanova's or Gonzaga's team chaplains?

ubermensch

I visited Loyola Chicago in 2011 for an ex girlfriend that I loved. She even begged me to come visit her. I hopped on an overnight bus to Chicago from Minnesota just to go see her.

Once I got to campus, I found out that I had to have a guest pass to even stay in the dorm (which I never got) so I had to stay in her room all day (unable to use the bathrooms or get food because the dorms were locked and I wasn't supposed to be on the designated girls' floor) and every night I had to sneak into the dorm past security.

The worst part about it is that this girl had a super sour attitude towards me (I think because she thought she had 'made it' in the city of Chicago) and she wouldn't even fucking dance with me when we went out. Never even got a kiss from her.

Tl;dr: Loyola is a fucking shitty school where they treat subjects like toddlers but those same toddlers look down on everyone else because it's supposedly an "elite" school.

Also that same girl got kicked out of there for poor grades at one point and her daddy had to come and get her back in. Last I heard I think she graduated and is some sort of SJW writer/activist/journalist.

best friend xferred out of notre dame b/c they made it super inconvenient to plow.

all my girls will go to jesuit convent-colleges. it's the only hope for any measure of chastity.

You know who.

Attached: FF20B490-0428-4DAA-AA37-9450DA7BA15D.jpg (1185x960, 273K)

why does he evoke hatred so easily? he's the ultimate heel.

Because he looks like Ted Cruz

Punchable face, plays for Duke

imagine if the warriors draft him

>transferring because you can't handle parietals
>not knowing parietals still apply off-campus and even after you graduate or transfer out

well they didn't apply at his new college, a large state flagship school. he plowed to his heart's content and is now a fancy lawyer.

The final four championship will be Sister Jean’s Knights of the Lord vs. the devils, ultimate Good vs. Evil final battle as mentioned in revelation.

oh my god he does look like ted cruz
i wonder if he'll get drafted. probably not, because of the tripping nonsense.

a flight of stairs

he'll be an early 2nd rounder, maybe late 1st if he has a good final 4

>girlfriend
>never even kissed her

is there an NBA locker room that won't chew Grayson up and spit him out? maybe the T-Wolves?

>girlfriend
>never kissed
Sounds like you were some sort of eunuch

time

No, she was an ex. We broke up about 5 months earlier. We used to fuck raw dog on her basement couch and I'd nut on her family blanket

He'll be in China next year.