Is Riverdale actually a good show?

It's alright

also Betty is worst girl

>Betty is worst girl

Wrong.

You're right it's Cheryl

Wrong again, user. It's Josie.

I think it's a very ugly black girl

The dialogue can often be super cringe and on the nose, but there's some good drams every now and then. It's really inconsistent, but worth the watch imo

>Worst girl
Josie

>Best girl
Betty's mum

How to get retards to watch your show:

1. Make generic teenage drama
2. Slap a familiar name on it

You dumbasses all fell for the most blatant marketing trick ever. Patrician board indeed.

so why did clifford kill jason? because he didn't wanna deal drugs? kind of a shitty twist desu lads

also i find it hilarious that Suite Life of Jughead is the best actor on this show

They haven't revealed the reason why he killed him yet, but I assume it has to do with more than dealing drugs. Also, why was Veronica so upset over Jason's death when she never even met him?

>Also, why was Veronica so upset over Jason's death when she never even met him?

Overreacting.

Chicks are pretty sensitive about that stuff I guess. Betty was fucking crying watching the video so I thought it was her mom or the sister.

>be Archie
>have dad who's really into classic rock
>somehow doesn't know what "electric Dylan" means
>but still plays Kim Wilde's "Kids in America" pretty much flawlessly with no preparation

i dont think even the people that watch the cw stuff think its good

no

he was into some weird occult shit that Jason wanted no part of. That's how they'll bring in Sabrina.

I'm on episode 3. This is utter dreck. Scream was cheesy but somewhat fun shit, this is just...shit, thinking it's good.

No, but I would fug the everloving fug out of Cole Sprouse.

It gets way better. I think they pretty quickly realized the show they were making was shit and took steps to fix it. Stuff like completely nuking the Grundy storyline and kicking her off the show.

I hope they bring in the Punisher or Predator.

Fuck the Punisher, this show needs to turn into Afterlife with Archie for season II

It's soap opera-tier garbage. Don't let the waifufags fool you.

>also i find it hilarious that Suite Life of Jughead is the best actor on this show
On what planet? He's horrendous.

This episode felt like a season finale but Netflix says there is an episode next week. An epic twist coming?

OUTTA THE WAY INFERIOR WAIFU SHITS

it's so bad it's good, but the plot got so far up its own ass that even that element of it started to fade towards the end.

also molly ringwald looks like she could beat up luke perry

yep. sabrina shows up and season 2 goes full supernatural supposedly.

Everything she posts online is so insufferably Basic Bitch, but damn if I don't want to hold her hand.

A white girl with full lips, are they real?

she literally witnessed a murder, that fucks people up when it's not just on tv

Apparently yes.
She tweeted a pic of her as a kid, and they were exactly the same.