Just started watching this

Just started watching this.

What does Sup Forums think of it?

looks like it's targeted at gays and white women so I didn't watch it

This seems like a fair assessment, tbph. I did watch it though, just because Tina Fey still has enough goodwill left from me for 30 Rock. This isn't as good but I thought it was decent. Main draws are Titus for actual laughs, Kimmy for the dedicated waifuists, and Jane Krakowski for both.

Good until gay fat black man takes over.

pretty funny. plus shes cute.

Has a few shining moments but mostly rejected 30 rock jokes

Rev. Richard Wayne Gary Wayne's opening statement at the trial is the best part of the whole show and the only thing I really remember from it desu

and S2 is big step down from S1

SNL garbage. 30 rock was the best and last alrite thing that came out of Tina Fey and SNL.

I watched about 5 minutes of it and just couldn't take it anymore. It was just horrible. I mean who watches this crap?

It has its moments. The paper mache grandma was fucking laugh out loud funny,

Kimmy is too damn pure for this world

(((schmidt)))

I thought it was really hard to watch. It wasn't funny and I don't see why everyone was saying it was good.

Titus is the funniest part and season 2 was horseshit

Are you serious, the gay black is the only good part of it

Season 1 is pretty good. I liked the ongoing foot fetish jokes.

Only made it through a couple of S2 episodes, show fell apart for me.

>Veiled Prophet Ball Queens
>1999 Elizabeth Claire Kemper

Titus makes this show kimmykino.

If you hate Titus cause he black and gay, girl you need a lemonade.

anything even eyed by Tina (((Fey))) is a toxic garbage island

it was alright, but i think whoever wrote it bought too much into their own hype and thought they were just SO clever. which is to say that it was over-written to an extent.

I really enjoyed watching 30 rock and this show does have alot of the styles of humor

What about the characters and their development? 30 Rock was funny but it was mostly all Liz and Jack.