1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. do you drink coffee

>finland
>yes

Russia
No, I don't. The smell is awful and the taste is even worse. Water is better.

I'm more of a tea person

California
YES!

flag
yes

i have a espresso machine at home and i used to drink 4-5 cups a day but i'm quitting because it's fucking my sleep

of course, only subhumans dont drink either tea or coffee

coffee has to be the main ingredient for it to count

ITT

Retards who drink Nespresso or Frozen ground coffee and think they can call it ''coffee''.

Yes
I'm going to get some at this coffeeplace right now.

Please send beans.

Flag.
Yes, I love it, but I'm way more into tea than I am coffee.

Why are you so mean to me :(

see my flag, i only drink arabica lmao

yes

Those Japanese canned coffee are teeming with shitty additives such as phosphates or chicory root.
In fact it really tastes like some kinds of detergent but we drink it so that we could gloat over our Japanese patience.

finland
one in the morning one in the afternoon

finland
one in the morning one in the afternoon

i drink filter coffee you macaco

What is your opinion on instant coffee.
Is there decent one?

Ok only if it's the only available option.

really really bad

France
Yes

For these couple of years my coworkers are getting fixated on this contraption and it somehow make me really pissed off.
Are ints also using this stuff?

Show us your notes

Kansas
Yes

Yes

I use a chemex more often than my French press

how did you get my notes?

flag
of course

It's drinkable, but I'll try to avoid it if I can. The taste really doesn't compare. I typically keep one of these ones around for when I run out of anything better.

>chem(ical) ex?

Yup, that's how I usually what I use to make my coffee.

Freedonia
Yes 4-5 cups during weekdays.

this is how 95% of swedes make their coffee

I have a french press, but I'm usually too lazy to use it

USA
Yes, 3-4 cups a day.

1. My cunt.
2. Yes. I make some with my moca pot for breakfast, I buy some espresso for lunch at the office. Occasionally I have a late evening cup with a dessert. Coffee is life.

>flag
>a lot

Flag

Yes, I fucking love coffee but filter coffee is disgusting desu

Hi, honorary balkanite.
Why does Venice smell so bad?
It ruined my vacation.

It'll do as a last resort. I found it's actually easier to cook baked goods with though as it is easy to make into a fine powder.

what is filter coffee? like a mr. coffee thing?

>Are ints also using this stuff?
It's how I make mine.

You put coffee in a sock and run water over it, and collect what drips out.

I don't know,i'm not venetian

But it's for tea.

It's not really interesting

No, it was designed for coffee.

Basically pic related. It can be good if done right

Fuck, forgot to add pic

I think americans have metal mesh filters instead.
When I was in the USA both hostels I was at had reusable ones that they never fucking washed after using.

did you go during summer?
it didnt smell at all when i was there

Italy

Lots of coffee and I smoke too.

I shit like a horse every morning

It's literally a swamp.
Venet is a sewer, people suck, food is shit, they speak gibberish and there's no reason for you to go there.

Sorta. It was September.

B-b-b-b-but the palace, the square, the basilica, the bridges, the academy, the boat ride, the open book market...
It wasn't bad, its just smelly, expensive, moist, everything either in bad need of repair, or currently in repair so you can't see it...

i went there during September too, the only thing that smelled bad were the german tourists with dreadlocks

I have been drinking coffee since I was 11.
I went to live with my grandmother, a school-obsessed old woman. She decided it would be a good idea for me to be homeschooled, and take an online English course from a community college. She made me sit down and work on writing high-school level essays for hours every day. The only way I could focus my mind was by drinking coffee, and I usually went through two pots a day. I passed the course, which goes to show the power of american education that an eleven year old could do it. She only stepped up the workload and I kept drinking more coffee, and by the time I went back to my parents I had a dependency. Since then I've eased down to two or three cups a day - I still need it to focus, and it has less of an effect now than it did when I was a kid. It's also turned me into a >tfw no black gf poster

Best coffee for the work it takes to make it is a pourover, makes for a great morning cuppa.

>I think americans have metal mesh filters instead.
>When I was in the USA both hostels I was at had reusable ones that they never fucking washed after using.
We have both if those and disposable.

buy local roasted from small coffee shops.
Buy your own bur grinder.
Profit.

to a brasilian venice should smell like roses

coffee is for faggots

I drink "espresso" using the thing in pic related. Tastes really good.

1.5-2 litres a day.

I've never seen a metal coffee filter, everyone uses something like this

It's trash. It is literally the parts of the coffee that are supposed to go to the trash.
Up until recently people here were drinking that shit even at cafes. Thankfully now most understood that it's trash and they drink mainly esspresso (cappuccino, fredo, etc) when at a cafe and filter or greek coffee at home.

all the water is from the sewer system

Éire
No it's fucking disgusting, people only pretend to like it to seem cool

Bangladesh

Yes