This country is doomed. We're back into the complacency and #welcomesandniggers mode. Being german these days is pain

This country is doomed. We're back into the complacency and #welcomesandniggers mode. Being german these days is pain.

>Germany dies in your lifetime

I feel for you. Too many self-hating Germans who support open borders

He was the greatest fighter pilot, but he dies too early, due to engine fire.
His kill count would have surpassed that of Erich Hartmann for sure, had marseille not died so early.
He was never defeated, never shot down.
RIP.

based Aryan (Iranian) kills mudslime filth, and you mad? Fuck is wrong with you kraut

>mfw these people will be shot/ hanged/ beaten to death in your lifeitme.

What are they doing?

I feel you, it's so horrible to watch these disgusting leftists ruining our once great country.
But I don't think that the leftists are growing stronger or increasing in numbers. In fact, I believe that it's quite the opposite. They're just becoming louder, more blatant and most of all: desperate.
They know that their illusionistic worldview is no longer accepted by the majority of the people.
Just be strong, don't give up and be patient.

>Being german these days is pain
It was always a pain. Only look at your philosophers and steps Germans took in the XXth century. You all are full of nihilism, maybe this is why you border Poland so it will enlighten you with some holiness

He was part polish

I wish user...i wish

There might be a final solution

Glad he killes some roaches but this whole affair is just one fucking big antic.

> police unable to gun down a 18yr old fucktard, not fucking clue what's going on for hours
> army almost called in because of an 18yr old
> still no fucking information on the happening, information being surpressed once again
> selbstgefällige fotzen all over the place in munich 'm-muh amok, so sad'

garbage fucking country I swear

*killed

Please conquer us.

He overlooked the fact that Poland is mainly catholic, not only republican. He was yet another german nihilist and he went mad, like most of the Germans

weird I didn't know Caitlyn Jenner was in the Luftwaffe

You deserve it. Once a nazi always nazi.

why do chinese people love cameras so fucking much

Conquest is impossible and wouldn't be enough anyway. You people have to be EXORCISED and BAPTIZED again. Your autism is just too fucking sick, you are dirty slobs nowadays. More and more people in Poland look away from the West, including Germany, because you are so degenerate

urinating on the german flag

Did Merkel at least call for some common sense gun regulation?

Don't worry. Most people I know are already fet up with the leftist bullshit.
Soon.

How would he not be aware that the poles were Catholic?

And you act like he loved the Germans completely. When really he was extremely critical of them.

He wasn't even a nihilist.

Not true at all. Sage

How * soon * though u.s.a went from 95% white to less than 60% and at no point did the *soon happen

Don´t lie to yourself. Unless we start to hang Merkel on a lantern nothing will change.

>He wasn't even a nihilist
He was anti-christian and basically worshipped strength and beauty. Well I mean that's a great set of values for people who have money and power, but if anybody who's not of that position admires it, then he's a self-hating serf, like a lot of Germans. Man, people should weep for the Germans, that they're so fucked in their heads, I hope polish missionaries will enlighten those people about what is good/bad and how to live normal lives without depression, drug or alcohol abuse, dirty fucking german slobs

Well -- nearly all firearms will be illegal for private persons in a few months/years time ..... Maybe even blanks

Go back to your bitch thread

What's with people filming grief?
Is that a fetish?

You are not doomed not at all. Yes there's a lot of arabic people in germany but not more than could be safely assimilated into german values and in 5 generations or so they will look like and think like germans.

Yeah, real sorry to hear that
So uh, got any money? I'm awfully short right now

No money for you. The refugees already took it.

> Well I mean that's a great set of values for people who have money and power, but if anybody who's not of that position admires it,
>then he's a self-hating serf,
not true and really makes no sense. I don't know how you could have reached that conclusion

>I hope polish missionaries will enlighten those people about what is good/bad and how to live normal lives
I hope the polish missionaries burn to the ground with the rest of the abrahamic filth.

>without depression, drug or alcohol abuse, dirty fucking german slobs
rich coming from a pole

>I don't know how you could have reached that conclusion
Very obvious. Only the top hierarchy can really implement strength in their lives. People who are lower than this can implement strength only against worms and beetles - because there's nobody lower and they lack resources

>rich coming from a pole
kek, I'm not even going to be mean

>I hope the polish missionaries burn to the ground with the rest of the abrahamic filth
there there, I'm sure we will provide you good mental hospitals

If we do that, even less will happen. We would only give the government an opportunity to cut more of our rights.