All the northern hemisphere nations will celebrate christmas in comfyness while it snows

>all the northern hemisphere nations will celebrate christmas in comfyness while it snows
>we'll be celebrating christmas while its 35C outside and snakes are in the backyard

fuck off and blame your criminal ancestors for leaving

G'day mate

I don't fucking care about snow, I just want something else that is white inside of me...

>some map with random numbers and no legend
nani

there hasnt been snow in the last few years

Impressive post.

it's chance of white christmas

this, it usually melts by christmas and then comes back.

Imagine unironically having a hot Christmas

Imagine never EVER having seen snow in your life

shut up cunt
is this the chance of snow in certain european cities on christmas?

That's me

weirdly enough the only white Christmas iv ever experienced was in the Middle East

conscription will sort you out m8

I live in Texas, and every Christmas is hot. People will sometimes walk around in t-shirts and flip flops during Christmas.

So what? Who cares? It's better because you can have Christmas in the sun and heat, instead of in pitch black darkness like in Norway

Spacker

1\6th of the earth doesn't celebrate christmas

There's always been snow in christmas here.

Sounds dreadful

having the holidays in the nicest season is pretty fucking sweet

I hate snow and cold. I moved to a desert state to get away from it.

tfw snow rn

Disgusting

i feel bad for the old guys dressed in santa costume having to deal with 30+ heat while in those warm clothes plus long hair and beard

>35C
Hah, try 40

what do santa claus do in australia? nothing because he overheats in his costume and die
haha

Having hot chocolate while tucked in bed right now, feeling pretty comfy in a cold morning

>comes from an English speaking country
>hasn't yet acquired a CELTA
>complains about being stuck in a Godless shithole

Denmark barely has any snow lol.

how cold does mexico gets during christmas?

probably a german living in denmark

>Schleswig Holstein
>Not Danish

>while it snows
more like 5-10c in perpetual darkness or overcast while it rains and every previously green patch of land turn into fucking mud

We are talking about Uusimaa.

maybe you should move to Kiruna or Lulea or Umea.

Uusimaa is nyland right? It's both the benefit and bane of living by the coast. Even places like Umeå don't have guaranteed snow in December (same-ish latitude as Jakobstad).

>Even places like Umeå don't have guaranteed snow in December (same-ish latitude as Jakobstad).

what, really
what a disappointment

>it snows more in southern Argentina than Sweden

kek

>snow won't be a thing in almost all countries in a few decades

Around 2 Centigrade would not be uncommon as minimals for Mexico City, it varies a lot, the southern third of the country doesn't get that cold but even deserts can see some snow in the north

>we'll be celebrating christmas while its 35C outside and snakes are in the backyard
Wouldn't mind it to be honest.

Must… not… joke… about the dangers of disguising as Santa Clause for a job in Australia

its snowing already, winter has come

The birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ has very little to do with snow and cold weather.
You've fallen into a jewish trap of materialism.

>south Brasil
>not german