Shitlord Chris Pratt apologizes for EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE AD

Chris Pratt has released a video apologizing after making a HORRIBLE AD for guardians of the galaxy v2 where he obviously mocked deaf people incessantly, it seems he did not have enough with being a 6'2" cis white male, but he also didn't check his hearing privilege.

How will he EVER recover from this though?

buzzfeed.com/balorusso/ok-chris-pratt-just-issued-the-best-celebrity-apology-ever

if buzzfeed only knew how far right he is they would have made him the new hitler for this

It's shit like this that makes me hate liberals. I'm pretty liberal I barley give a fuck about anything and it boggles my mind that people with "open minds" can be so fucking retarded.

you know, adults are allowed to apologize for things.

the caps lock is OP's sensationalizing. nobody else is making that big of a deal about it, except to say Chris Pratt is cool for listening to people

I feel like the problem is there was nothing to apologize for. It's not like he made the video thinking "I'm about to shit on deaf people."

>Earlier this week, our favorite Instagrammer Chris Pratt uploaded a video* to his Instagram where he asked viewers to listen with the volume on instead of reading the subtitles. Almost immediately after he uploaded the video, Pratt's followers began criticizing him for not being sensitive to viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing.

I fear it might be too late for right-wing death squads.

People on the left aren't liberals. They are communist subhuman juden who deserve to swing in the fucking breeze. Stop calling them "liberal."

The future seems so bright.

The problem is these people flourish under the left and get protection from the left.

If the left was to unfuck it's self then we would be in good shape but these people are literally guilt tripping their own party into giving them a biger voice and that voice is the old tired ''destroy da evil whiote manz''

Woah woah woah shitlord, Pratt also has Blind fans, what the fuck was he thinking when he made a mute video? and look at the color of those captions, didn't he think about how his colorblind fans would miss on the artistic value of them?

This is why you can't fucking cater to everyone

I'm deaf and i didn't ask any of these cucks at buzzfeed to speak for me.

The video isnt insensitive to me btw

You're physically retarded, of course you wouldn't understand why you should be offended. It isn't your fault, being developmentally disabled.

wheres the ad?

You're right i should whine about how music videos that don't have captionsis deafphobic. Check yourself soundcuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How was this ever a problem? Shit. I make fun of the tards who vote for Trump, but when the opposition does stupid shit like this they're equally retarded.

Hello. I am dyslexic and it took me nearly 20 minutes to read your post properly. Please be considerate and space out your letters so I can read your posts at an adequate pace.

A n d I m e a n l i k e t h i s.

I'm not fully deaf, but my left ear is pretty much useless, and my right ear isn't at 100% either. But I don't get offended by deaf jokes. I don't even get mad when I hear people say things like, "I'm too young for a hearing aid", even though I've been wearing them since I was a kid.

Can you hear me now?

>literal broken man calling other people cucks

This is just the 60s all over again.

You're a good man, user

what a spineless faggot, apologizing over a non-issue.

What about the blind people that can't see what you're doing Chris? The apology is just silent bs for those. Where's their apology?

he can shoot a gun without blinking

I bet you can't

Really?

I don't even know if these shitheads are offended by stuff like this, or if they just run through a mental checklist of anything "problematic" every time they encounter ANYTHING so they can feel righteous for bitching about it.
It must be aggravating to live life like that.

H-how

I'll have you know i come from a long line of idiots, and there are millions of us in America alone and none of us know what the fuck you are saying so maybr you should be more considerate about us idiots.

I like this liberal insanity. It's pure camp of the lowest order for one thing. Also, it keeps John Waters and his derivatives from making any more movies. They simply can't compete with the utter absurdity in American culture today. There is a script out there somewhere about drag queen death squads and dick-shaped airships that just isn't ridiculous enough, and so remains shelved.

JESUS CHRIST LEAVE CHRIS PRATT ALONE

HES GONNA STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY BECAUSE OF THESE ASSHOLE

GOD I WANT TO FUCK TAYTAY WITH HER HAIR AND MAKEUP LIKE THAT