Actors that made it big time for no reason

Actors that made it big time for no reason

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Actor&id=adamsandler.htm&sort=date&order=DESC&p=.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how old were you when Billy Madison came out?

Right he gets shit on a lot now but a lot of his movies were our childhood.

He still shouldn't be a superstar. Maybe Louie CK famous or something.

He made some good comedy back in the day.

So he had a reason

>He still shouldn't be a superstar.
Billy Madison was a minor hit but everything he did since up to garbage like Bedtime Stories was a HUGE success.

What massive successful movies has Louis CK been in? Pootie Tang?

He didn't say that though. He said he should be Louis CK famous.

"Should" implies that there is evidence to that assertion.

My evidence: boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Actor&id=adamsandler.htm&sort=date&order=DESC&p=.htm

Reminder that hating Adam Sandler is the epitome of reddit/cracked/onion, etc and OP should kill himself

That's stupid though. Louis CK makes wannabe arthouse shit that's only appealing to pseuds, Sandler makes easily digestible LCD comedy with way broader appeal. The whole point of Louis' shtick is giving his fans a smug sense of superiority, Sandler is just trying to make people laugh with goofy voices.

8 Crazy Nights was alright, its the last thing Sandler did I think I can tolerate.

Tone down the bitterness? Thanks.

Oh sweetie, you thought this was reddit, didn't you?

he's just a giant ponzi scheme

>king of heroes
?

PIVOT!!!

I was thinking about Gilgamesh and thought it would be funny, so I renamed the file. Imagine Schwimmer as Gil in a live-action UBW climax.

>star of one of if not the biggest sitcom ever on north american television
>"no reason"

c'mon user

there was no reason for him to *be* that big; that was my point

that's kinda arbitrary, no? the reason he is that big is because he was cast in that part?

(((No reason)))

they were on a break

look into the reason he was cast for the part and ye shall find the answer

>being surprised that a jew is successful in hollywood
sure feels like summer in here

>Executive producer Kevin S. Bright said that he had previously worked with Schwimmer,[9] the character of Ross was written with him in mind, and he was the first actor cast

?