Why arent we combining our central european countries again? Alone we are slaves to America and EU...

Why arent we combining our central european countries again? Alone we are slaves to America and EU, combined you are just slaves to Austria, your eternal ally

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/results?q=napoleon pbs&sm=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good post

I like how each province is fairly divided except the 80% Romanian majority Transylvania.

you will still be slaves trapped between EU and Russia + you don't have acces to oceans

Because balkan austrialoids are retards who cant see the advantage of a free, equal union of Balkan race who are all identical.

Austria hungary wasnt a slave to anyone though.

those arent ethnic divisions, they're kingdoms and duchies acquired by the hapsburgs, still ruled by the nobility that originally ruled them

>you don't have acces to oceans
Who will prevent them from using the strait of Gibraltar?

This OP is totally not a member of the Habsburg family, lads.

bad post

Transylvania was a Principality until 1848 its only then that Hungary demanded they control it completely.

Spain, who is in the EU

Austria-Hungary is irrelevant today

And why would Spain do that?

it still would've been ruled by Hungarians tho

To destroy austria-hungary.
Just like Spain, Denmark and Sweden could block Russia from the Atlantic ocean. Now lick my shoes slav(e)

Who would win:
>A big ass european empire with centuries of tradition?
>A newly formed little kingdom?

>Denmark and Sweden could block Russia from the Atlantic ocean
With what navy?

Who would win one Napoleon and the people or Popes, Churches, God appointed Kings, Nobles and the rich?

m.youtube.com/results?q=napoleon pbs&sm=3

>Implying we see our former duchies with proud
Napoleon help forming Italy
>American education

cause the people in these countries really hate each other. i mean, slovakians hate czech, czechs hate slovakians and polish, polish hate czechs, romanians hate everyone, and everyone hates hungarians. for a reason i might add.
so this would be a good idea, but a better idea would be to build a huge wall around these countries, let them fight it out, and the one nation that survives gets all the land

daddy USA

>slovakians hate czech, czechs hate slovakians
that's bullshit and nobody hates Poles either

I hate polish though

I actually believe most of these countries could benefit from Austrian guidance, especially when it comes to economic matters and things like avoiding catastrophically high corruption.

However they also hate us and it's only a matter of years until they would revolt and try to kill us all.

>killing same racial population
No, fuck off Jew.

Add Venice and Lombardy

Don't add Venice, burn Lombardy

your country will be a part of the new ottoman empire before that happens

go back to naira land

why isn't all tyrol part of italy?

Italians are a social construct

fuck off shitaliano

you're full of shit about everybody hating each other but I like your idea

> tf
> tp

go back to turkey

>Why arent we combining our central european countries
But we are

Do you guys really take v4 that seriously or is it just for funposting purposes? Because irl it's fairly irrelevent and there isn't all that much going on between you

>the eternal austrian is scheming again

*still scheming
they never stopped

Kys

We didn't forget, you kraut bastards

>trentino
>venezia giulia
>dalmazia
>not italian
NON PASSA LO STRANIERO

>german in denial calling the direct descendant of the Roman Empire a social construct
>italic people never exist before Rome
>italian language never existed
top fucking kek

keep your windows shut and noone has to die

>noone has to die
Spilling Austrian blood is imperative

C. K. will rise again