Can we talk about this show?

can we talk about this show?
It's fucking terrible. At some point it may have been funny, but I am pretty certain I have not laughed at this show a single time in 3 seasons.
It's just so fucking terrible.
season 7 was bad, but now that I have started season 8 it looks like it gets much worse.
When was the last good season?

Why have you kept watching it? Some hipster douche at work recommended it to me and I dropped it after 3 episodes. It tries way too hard.

Season 4 maybe
I have no idea what happened with that show, I've never lost interest in something so quickly

God damn it, it's like I have already heard every joke they make because I have
Every joke is a call-back
It wasn't funny the first time, saying it over and over doesn't make it any funnier.
you guys bitch about rick and morty but this show
this show is Reddit

I genuinely do not know why I have continued watching it.
Lack of new content, I suppose?
I just got done rewatching all of Venture Bros, then went to checkout the new season of Archer
the difference in the quality was just astounding.

Season 1 is literally the only good season of this show, the same is true of any animated show in which H. Jon Benjamin stars. See also: Home Movies, Bob's Burgers.

Season 1 was enjoyable enough, but nothing outstanding. It stayed about the same quality for a few seasons, then started getting worse and worse.

Most great shows start out as "okay" then get really good then fall off. Archer seems to have missed the "get really good" part.

It's one of those shows where I'm not going to think any less of someone for enjoying its first few seasons, but I'm certainly not going to think any more of them.

So don't watch it. No one's forcing you, idiot.

why even post in this thread?
if you don't like the thread don't go in it, idiot.

it went down hill after they had to get rid of "isis" as a company, the pirate island eps were kind of draggy as well.

"Pu-puh please don't make fun of me for wasting my time watching three seasons of a show i never liked because i'm a fucking moron ;_; "

This is you right now. Kill yourself.

U mad?

It really did. Its tried 3 "high-concept seasons" and one essentially regular season since dropping the spy agency thing. Vice, the 70's detective thing, and the new thing all suck. The cia season was tolerable.

Are you 12?

I thought the private eye season was the best since 3. CIA would have been good without the Charlene story.

Pretty much this, why do you want to go so negative and have a hate thread for a show you don't like? Just don't watch it.

I thought Charlene was in Vice

There was a season where they just Cia contractors, not drug dealers.

its been reddit tier since season 5.

yeah but venture bros is cartoon kino of the highest order so not many shows can hold up to it

>it's a "carol/cheryl/sherlene says something ~~*ToTaLLy RaNdUm*~~ episode

>it's a Pam episode

archer had a few funny moments early on, but then they started trying to do story arcs and add consequences despite the utter lack of change or growth in any character, so they all ended up terribly flanderized just with a kid in the mix (which i can't even recall being mentioned for like two seasons) and the writers got so bored from recycling the same jokes over and over that they had to keep changing the setting, but they never utilized the changed settings to do anything new/different/interesting

it's the tv equivalent of white noise art this point

Season 7 had one great episode: Double Indecency.

But as far as great seasons, I don't know.

"Pu-puh please don't make fun of me for wasting my time posting in a thread i never liked because i'm a fucking moron ;_; "

I liked the first 3 seasons

then the jokes got a little to much sex fart poop hahaha gross for me

usually that is the sharp decline sign

>carol/cheryl/sherlene
did they ever explain why her name is like this or am I missing something basic

The carol/Cheryl thing is an inside joke they never explain but cherlene is specifically her country singer persona.

The only bad episode of Archer was Vision Quest in season six.

Other than that this show is GOAT imho!

>I just got done rewatching all of Venture Bros
Ahhaahahahahahahaha you watch that crap but complain about Archer?

The flanderization is too real in this show.

I still watch it because I want to fuck Lana and Cheryl really badly.

Same joke over and over. I was hoping this season the characters would have different personalities. It's the same shit.

they do explain it though, she changes her name to cheryl in like the first episode because archer always calls her that instead of carol and she thought that would be easier

I like it

First three seasons were great but I lost interest after that!!!FACT!!!