What distinguishes abortion from murder?

What distinguishes abortion from murder?

Legal culpability.

What distinguishes fapping from murder?

Nothing.

The fact that it gets rid of more niggers than anything else. Its a necessary evil.

/thread

An ugly """lesbian""" feminist(that will never get pregnant) man hating liberal's opinion.

>About abortion.

What distinguishes abortion clinics from death camps? What distinguishes abortion doctors from mass murderers? All the answers I ever get are always filled with some bullshit like 'It's not alive until it leaves the womb'. The fact is that you can kill a baby as long as it's still in her womb, and it's completely legal, but then if it's pushed out, killing it would be murder. So many logical flaws in the pro choice argument

The most ironic part is that giving a woman abortion pills or killing a child in the womb isn't legal if you aren't a doctor.

I lived next to a poor neighborhood as a kid and so much fucked up shit was going on there. Even if just half of aborted kids would have had shitty dysfunctional lives that's enough to make abortion a positive thing.

'How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken , it's an omelette?'

>HER ODY HER CHOICE?

abortion is a procedure, and murder is killing someone with premeditated intent

it's feasible to abort a child without premeditating it, but the circumstances are statistically insignificant

meanwhile murder is something that has to be decided on in court. there is no such thing as holding a trial to determine if tying someone up by a rope around the neck is a hanging. it's a hanging because you're using rope, around the neck. period. abortion is an equivalent concept.

The sperm cells have not yet fused with am egg yet.

>Kill a pregnant women
>Get two counts of murder
BUT BABIES AREN'T PEOPLE REMEBER!!1!!!!1!1

because animals are property.

Well...

Nothing.

if you believe all humans have an unalienable right to live regardless of their physical states then you should not support abortion

abortion should, logically speaking, only be supported by fascists.

Unfortunately, even the fertility rate among poor people is higher than the average, and not all of the poor women are willing to do an abortion despite the fact that it may be beneficial.

Abortion almost always has intent

I used to oppose abortion. Yes it's murder.
But I realized that without it and planned parenthood in strategic hood locations, we'd have already been overrun by hordes of niggers decades ago.

It's a finger in the dike holding back the flood

Still, it takes a ton of mental gymnastics to say abortion is OK while murder is bad

the supreme court has ruled that fetuses don't have the same legal status or rights as children that have left the womb

None of this would be necessary if people learned to use contraception, or even more reliable, if people abstained from having sex.
It's not that fucking difficult. Just don't do it.

that's exactly what i said, yes. i agree.

and i'm sure you would agree we should have all the tools in our toolkit, the best ones in the best condition -- even the ones that we may only need once in a lifetime. better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

>her body
>her choice
Okay, then it's her problem.

naw. No illusions or bullshit.
it's wrong, yet also necessary.

>it's feasible to abort a child without premeditating it
>go to abortion clinic
>talk to doctor
>sign consent forms to being put under for said abortion
>not premeditated

So if I pay someone to murder my ex, it's not premeditated?

or if we weren't being held eternally poor by ((((central banking)))) and could just spawn off however many brats we felt like.

or you can just say that fetuses aren't sapient so we can kill them

same with vegetables and the severely retarded

what part of "statistically insignificant" didn't make sense to you? you've just cited the circumstances that are the most common; the ones in which it is obviously murder.

convenience

But it also kills tens of millions of white children

The only reason abortion as tolerated (or glorified) as it is is because of gynocentrism. If human males bore the young akin to seahorses, abortion would be seen as an indisputably immoral and highly illegal act, on par with murder or rape.

Because the child isn't born yet, does not have a name, cannot form cognitive thoughts, and will probably lead a shity life.

mental gymnastic trying to ' prove ' that somebody isnt human because x

it's no better than the holocaust

no.

the potential for life is life itself. that is its definition. your right to self-ownership and self-direction extends forward into eternity. dying of natural causes before you get there is just an unfortunate consequence of humanity's lack of better biological engineering.

Totally not arbitrarily selected in a way that suits you best.

Sure, you might consider it murder, but what are you gonna do? You can't stop people from having uprotected sex and letting them have babies until society goes to waste is not an option either.

Periods are murder

so then should wanking be illegal as well? should ovulating be a crime?

Which is why I don't try. Every stupid liberal cunt and welfare nigger who vacuums out their womb is doing the rest of us a great favor until we can cleanse the adult population.

kek

if i go about my life my cum towel won't turn into a baby but if I directed my willy into a girl and then she went about her life a baby would be born

>What distinguishes abortion from murder?
It's called evicting someone from the premises with force.

Of course it's murder, but really so are a thousand other things.

If she's dumb enough to get knocked up there's ZERO reason to want her spawn fucking up the gene pool.

It's pretty much eugenics, and if you're against eugenics I'm unsure what you're even doing on this board.

btw. sapience is a completely arbitrary term and cannot be used to determine the value of life (and it actually isn't in our society). People have been using that term since long before Darwin and it is fundamentally unscientific. Just to make it clear, a human fetus is still technically a human, but I agree that there is no reason why we should give it human rights or personhood.

Isnt this shit a more philosophical topic?

I mean when sperm and egg meet , they immediately start multiplying into eventual human being?

Even if its not sentient it does have that life force that makes it multiply and "live" .

What distinguishes manslaughter from murder?

What distinguishes killing in self defense from murder?

Yes, the wonder of modern nihilistic narcissistic society: just like niggers, no concept of future time orientation or potential.

So long as niggerfication of western society continued, this type of thinking will continue. The irony is we need abortion and genocide to halt and reverse niggerfication.

Literally nothing.

Deciding that life begins sometime after conception makes it arbitrary.

>Isnt this shit a more philosophical topic?
it's the only philosophical topic where apparently only 50% get to have a say

Better to suffer evil than perform it.

That file name go back to Tumblr.

It's a major political issue in the US

The fetus is not an individual human yet, it lives because is a part of the mother ,like a finger, it's alive! But nothing else untill it grows and became a human baby and earns the Human Rights like everyone else.

feelings and religion.

It is, and I think that already suggests that it is just a matter of definition. There is no objective truth to this problem so we just have to agree on a practical solution; and that is currently: try to avoid it but in the first few month it seems ok and is beneficial for society overall.

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahaha fucking told

Why is it only her choice if she couldn't create the fetus without my share of the DNA?

Why does one person get the right to choose whether something dies simply because it's gestating in her womb?

very specific legal situations

>The fetus is not an individual human yet

Yes it is, it's a separate organism from the mother.

>But nothing else untill it grows and became a human baby

It does grow from conception onward.

>earns the Human Rights

Right aren't earned.

At some point you have to stop people from reproducing and the longer you wait the more people there will be who need abortions. Which means that you decrease the total amount of evil by keeping the number of idiots who will get knocked up low.

It depends.

In the first 20 or so weeks, the foetus has not yet developed a functioning brain and brain waves cannot be detected. As consciousness and all life processes derive from the brain, and death is defined by failure of the brain to operate, it is impossible to conclude that a foetus without brain activity can be alive. Unless you believe in metaphysical, unproven constructs like souls, but America has separation of church and state, meaning faith cannot influence laws.

Once the foetus has developed a functioning brain during the second trimester and brain activity can be detected, then it is murder.

Examining the social implications of abortions strengthens it further. It serves as self-genocide for niggers, degenerates and leftists. If abortions were diminished but sexual activity remained the same, lots more niggers would be born into welfare and single parent homes and would grow up to become criminal. If Shaniqua wants to kill the little Jamal that otherwise would've drained my tax dollars, vote for radical leftist candidates and grown up to kill and rape my daughter, then she is more than welcome to.

I will concede that "my body, my choice" is a BS argument.

Abortion is a specific kind of murder.

We know you're hungry Venezuela but stop making food analogies ok?

hasn't the number of single mothers gone up since abortion was legallized?

>wanting more people born

stay cucked anti-abortion fags

>At some point you have to stop people from reproducing

Yes, though not through actively killing them.

>and the longer you wait the more people there will be who need abortions

Nobody needs an abortion.

>Which means that you decrease the total amount of evil by keeping the number of idiots who will get knocked up low.

Such a gravely immoral act as abortion can never be permitted.

Human haploid cells aren't humans.

my money my sperm my choice

Nothing.

But I'd rather have dead babies than millions of leeches, sucking the money out of the state's budgets.

it's not alive if it's brain isn't even working which is why most laws put the limit at 4 months when that starts happening, typical non-issue libtards and conservicunts argue about that no ones given a shit about before in human history

Only women an do it

Of course its murder. They just like to tell themselves its not to make it easier. Like race, its social construct because they themselves agreed upon it. They are more religious then Catholic church in early centuries.

From strictly scientific POV, life starts at concepion. The fact that they rationalize it with "It doesnt feel pain "It has no sense of itself" "its dumber then a chimp" yea, and your 3 week old baby is as well I dont see you killing it either.

>someone's humanity is defined reaching x arbitrary stage of development
>non-life magically becomes life because of brainwaves

Epic

This

You can be brain dead and you are still considered alive. Its kinda philosophical debate, like race one. Scientifically, its pretty clear cut.

If you cut your hair, is your hair human life?
Are unfertilized eggs human life? Are the murdered every month?
Is sperm human life?

Do they become human life once the sperm fertilizes the egg? Is that much different from the two being separate?

Obviously what distinguishes it is that murder is something done to sentient beings.

The bigger the brain on something, generally the bigger qualms you should have about killing it.

>leafposting
Find a living animal without a functioning brain.
Find a dead animal with a functioning brain.

I'll wait.

Once the haploids create a diploid that begins to divide and multiply, this is indeed human life

Anything else is silly and a non-argument

It is. It's mostly something Christfags obsess over because CLEARLY abortion, muh gays and a failed drug war are more important than the fact divorce is a death sentence, TTIP is gonna fuck over everyone or the fact hordes of mudslimes are swamping our borders every day.

Clearly.

(Personally I'm starting to think the entire thing might be a kike distraction tactic at this point more than anything else).

A fetus is still a human. The only thing that differentiates it is that it relies on the mother to survive

Alive means that is has a metabolism, cells, growth, etc.

A human corpse is human as well. That doesn't make it living.

Hair isn't even made of cells.

Eggs and sperm aren't humans because they are haploid cells.

A zygote is a diploid cell, so yes, it's completely different.

No doubt it is human life.

Do we care though? That's the real question. Because it certainly isn't sentient at conception.

We don't care about shutting off life-support when someone is brain-dead. Because obviously, they're already dead in every way that matters.

We don't care about piles of cells.

There are literally 1000s of animals that dont even have a brain to begin with

Better stop murdering dead bodies right away.

They're not people and have not experienced life or gnosis. The birther holds alpha and omega.

>Unless you believe in metaphysical, unproven constructs like souls

Not that I don't agree with your conclusion, but isn't our definition of life and how we judge its value just a (metaphysical) construct (which will probably become obsolete in the future thanks to AI and genetical engineering)?

For example I don't think that having human DNA and minimal brain activity makes you more valuable than e.g. an adult gorilla, which means that the punishment should not be as high for ending its life.

>CLEARLY abortion, muh gays and a failed drug war are more important than the fact divorce is a death sentence, TTIP is gonna fuck over everyone or the fact hordes of mudslimes are swamping our borders every day.

I don't care about gays, I'm not religious, I don't care about drugs. Tens of millions of abortions are performed every year. That's millions of babies that are killed. And you're seriously saying that is a non-issue? Fucking idiot

>russia
>the country with the one of the highest abortion rates in europe

Said animals still have nerve cells that perform the functions of a brain, idiot.

theres way more than 1000 aussies on the planet dude

>I don't care about gays, I'm not religious, I don't care about drugs. Tens of millions of abortions are performed every year. That's millions of babies that are killed. And you're seriously saying that is a non-issue? Fucking idiot
From which perspective is it an issue?

What is gained by having them live?
>MORALS MORALS MORALS
Not. An. Argument.

What distinguishes normal sex from murder? They don't all make it you know