twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one likes nova

Merion, checking in

philadelphia only cares if temple accomplishes something
no one cares about nova

soccer

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Rciee-oQLoI

Fuck you, Drexelfag here, any Big 5 team winning is something we can all get behind.

I went to nova and can confirm this

2012 villanova grad, hoping we can go all the way and win the championship like 2016

What school were you in?

VSB

>temple
literally who

Neat, I was an econ minor in the School of A&S so I had some classes in Bartley High

I mostly had classes in Bartley due to my curriculum, had some in Tolentine, John Barry, and Mendel. Never had classes in CEER (although I visited the holy grounds there).

Lived in Stanford freshman year which sucked because of the fucking puritanical no opposite sex visitors late at night rule (no way to get away with it on the 1st floor due to the security guard), had a room in St Mary's sophomore year that was supposed to be a triple but was only a double with own bathroom/bedroom/study & living room which was SWEET. Being able to go to the dining hall and Second Storey without leaving the building was sweet.

Haven't been back to campus since 2016, they finally got that damned pedestrian walkway up in front of the church and they're building the parking garage and performing arts senator where the old parking lot was. They even have an inn (hotel) with rooms on campus now.

Live in philly and nova is not philly nobody cares about them. Penn was a bigger deal

look at this loser nobody is gonna read this

Attached: 8551895-1-navy.jpg (300x383, 16K)

Nova is not philly.

I’m probably going to watch the championship game on campus if we get there, I only live about 3 hours away. I’ll definitely check out the new senior housing. They were working on that shit when I graduated and I’d like to see the finished product. Also, the best thing about graduating from nova is that you never have to set foot in Tolentine again

Except maybe the guy I replied to.

Spotted the assblasted Texass Tech faggot

>Safety school

This.

Relevance of Big 5 is:

1. Temple (yeah they never win anything but they are the heart of the Big 5, this is obvious)
2. La Salle
3. St. Joe's
4. Penn
5. Villanova

>St. Joe’s

Attached: 8E83EABB-E872-4D71-BB44-7A2807DB2F86.png (449x401, 490K)

Yo.

>lasalle
do philadelphian "people" actually do this?

I live in Pittsburgh and nobody gives a shit about Villanova.

>nobody gives a shit about PA outside of Philly

Fixed it for you

I did

why is that guy wearing a redsox hat in a song about philly?

who /Temple Tough/ here

they seem alright

Didnt read lol

Don't live there anymore but I grew up in Johnstown

Why is Villanova last when they're the only ones worth a damn?

because they're not in philly

They're about half an hour outside the city and honestly want fuck all to do with Philadelphia.

unironically this
only main line trust fund babbys (the ones who couldn't get into penn) care

Villanova winning is like if Fordham started winning in New York. No one would give a shit.
Temple is like St. John's. They suck but they're the city's team, and if they actually won it would get way more hype.

Tbh Philly is trash anyway