No one wants you in the east

>no one wants you in the east
>I wouldn't go west either

youtube.com/watch?v=jri0U57iWWM

how is one group of people so universally hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxistsfr.org/subject/bolsheviks/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14273-tax-gatherers
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Sontag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you get scapegoated long enough, people tend to then formulate their own realities around that. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, only takes one time to achieve.

>scapegoated

lol?

Hi, Sup Forums. Yes, scapegoated. You familiar with the term? Woah! A twitter screencap! I sure am btfo. That totally debunks the entire argument, amirite MAGA?

>scapegoated
>by almost every society in history
lol i'm not even a drumpkin stormweeny altright but that's fucking fatuous

>he doesnt know jews hating white people is now common practice

at what point do the Jews think "maybe its us?"

>every society
It's like, 3 or 4 you fucking clod. You realize there is no objective truth to it, right? This literally happens every time a group of people get targetted at least once, it carries with them.

Reality doesn't just change around Jews because you dislike them, otherwise do you want to argue some stormfaggot autism like, what the Nazis did was justified or even remotely correct? Exactly.

These are how scapegoats work.

>create Marxism
>jewish Bolsheviks kill millions of goyim who were little more than peasants
>lol dindu nuffinz

>literally every society you have ever inhabited wants you the fuck out
>lol no UR the problem

>this meme again.

Have you ever met a Jewish person?

debunk it faggot

not an argument

>create Marxism
I didn't realize the entire Jewish race csme together and concocted Marxism.
>jewish Bolsheviks kill millions of goyim who were little more than peasants
Gonna need a source that they were all Jewish or if them being Jewish had anything to do with it. My guess, no.

Same three or four arguments with you delusional people.

>there is no objective truth

so as long as you ignore reality then jews dindu nuffin?

>It's like, 3 or 4 you fucking clod.
lol which 3 or 4 were those then
you really need to educate yourself (i.e. stop browsing image boards all day and actually read a book instead.)

>he doesnt know what the frankfurt school is

First off, fairly certain some of these entries aren't even historically accurate. Secondly, is your assumption from that that the Jews, all of them, are somehow so horrible collectively, by existing, that it justifies being expelled from countries where they succeed in? You really believe that it's constantly a matter of the Jews being terrible...and not just targetting an easy minority of successful people?

So in every instance, men women and children are so difficult to exist with, that you have to get rid of them? Each time? Do you hear yourself?

>Not a single post about the movie

Yeah, it's a meme that has been debunked for literally almost a full 100 years now, retard.

well Germans get collectively blamed for Nazism

>Gonna need a source that they were all Jewish

5/7 of the original leaders were jewish

marxistsfr.org/subject/bolsheviks/index.htm

Unfortunately yes

No; no one has. (((They))) are not people. They are parasites; vermin fit only for extermination.

>(((scapegoated)))
youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8

>educate yourself
>proceeds to explain how Jews are the worst everer

Fuck off back to Sup Forums stormfag.

>5/7 of the original leaders were jewish
And...that's all you got? Right? In your head, do you think that's a compelling argument at all?

>succeed in

All they did was leech off the peasantry by charging usury and collecting taxes

They were hated by the peasants because they collected royal tax for profit

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14273-tax-gatherers

>During the Middle Ages the position of tax-collector was often filled by Jews.

nice debate skills cuck
you're really debunking everything in this thread

You faggots are next level when it comes to retardation.

>i dont want it to be true so it isnt
even if only half of those are historically accurate (its more) wouldnt that say something to YOU. people, until recently, dealt harsher punishments.
>people being burnt at the stake sounds ridiculous, you REALLY believe that happened?

You can't debunk something with no real evidence for it.

>"I'll call him a cuck that way I'll immediate win the debate."

These arguments are so good HOW DOES HE DO IT

>some Jews were tax gatherers in the fucking middle ages
Oh wow, what an argument. Look how "redpilled" you made me.

You ever considered killing yourself for bring this stupid?

As long as you admit it is true that most Bolshevik leaders were jewish and they killed millions of goys, I don't care.

>provides evidence
>it doesnt meet what i define to be real evidence
ok faggot

sure you can, prove there is no real evidence, go on then.

Showing me a youtubr video where Sarah Silverman does a funny, is not an argument kiddo.

>it matters that maybe 5 leaders were remotely Jewish in some way
>therefore it was their Jewishness that murdered those people
You sound literally autistic.

>you should feel stupid for pointing out facts

facts like "Jewish communists attempted to overthrow the German government after WW1"

That seems like a pertinent fact

>no real evidence for it

Like the holocaust? lol

>prove a negative
All you proved was that Jews get targeted a lot.

>Television and film

>Jewish communists
Ah, the Sup Forums meme of "Jews tried to tske over Germany" that has been a dead argument each time it's brought up? Right, you want to double down on that one?

>remotely Jewish in some way

as in born to jews, yes

>Jewishness that murdered those people

If the shoe fits

>A Holohoaxer
Just kill yourself and save me the time.

>same backwards logic doesn't apply to all Christians for some surprising reason.
>but applies to anyone remotely Jewish, culturally Jewish, genetically Jewish in ay way
I hope you grow up and just realize you are a degenerate.

""""Evidence"""""

This isn't your Sup Forums safe space, faggot. Your usual autism never works outside on boards where people are even barely standard IQ levels.

That kinda looks like the Logan poster.

Yeah and for no reason right? Europeans meddled in Africa the same way and got the boot and left because Africans didn't want them there, same with Jews in Europe, nobody wants Jews anywhere, this is historically documented.

It does if you're a jew arguing to kill all whites

And it's not called hate just "logic"

At least you admit you want to kill all the goyim

>mfw youtube plays a tourism commercial with the hashtag #austriantime and the tagline "Discover the whole story", before the Sara Silverman acts like slimey kike video.

>even if only half of those are historically accurate (its more)
It's not even close to half you gullible tard.
>wouldnt that say something to YOU.
Yes, that they are a minority group in all of these major countries, get a bad rap for having no national identity and drifting, so they get targeted as a scapegoat for a country's problems. Same song and dance with gypsies and other drifter peoples.

i stay on Sup Forums, but name calling isnt going to refute the evidence that the other user brought up. so instead of calling me names and just saying the evidence is fake, provide some of your own. i am objective. you seem to be the one sperging out right now though you insufferable faggot.

>historically documented
That they have been treated unfairly and scapegoated, yes.

>"I love America, just not more than anywhere else in the world!"
>a funny
You're one of them aren't you?

comparing jews to gypsies isnt a very good argument, because gypsies DO CAUSE A LOT OF FUCKING PROBLEMS. so show me which ones arent real.

the other user is literally referencing problems that they started and providing evidence for how it wasnt "unfair"

I can't refute a void filled with your fees fees about Jews and made up bullshit about things like "Jews tried to tske over Germany" or that they are all collectively horrible people and deserve to be treated badly...because you say so. None of this has ever been an argument.

But it's a made up false correlation, as if "being Jewish" had something to do with it...or anything...

>getting kicked out for scamming hardworking peasants
>treated unfairly

>if a problem is caused by financial fraud it isn't real

so did the 2008 sub prime crisis not really happen? Is Goldman Sachs/wall street not actually full of Jews like Lloyd Blankfein, Jordan Belfort, and Bernie Madoff?

I don't get triggered by an unfunny comedian, user.

>It does if you're a jew arguing to kill all whites
Shit, I didn't realize she spoke for the entire Jewish race. Wtf, it's like a white genocide! This (possibly?) Jewish person is obviously part of a plot to murder all whitebois.

>continues to play dumb in order to miss the point
Definitely one of them.
Hitler warned me about this.

>getting kicked out for scamming hardworking peasants
You had to go back to the fucking middle goddamn ages, kiddo. Just to stick to your autistic guns about why kicking Jews out is justified. What's next? That one time one thousand years ago, a Jewish merchant scammed a fisherman?

>calls me dumb
>quotes Hitler on the Jews
Woah, you sure showed me. Sarah Silverman, by herself, is a major conspirator in the upcoming white genocide. You were right all along! It couldn't possibly be you being batshit insane or anything.

>(possibly?) Jewish person

I like how kikes unironically pretend members of their own tribe aren't jewish

>No jewish scam has ever occurred since the middle ages

Really? Ever heard of Goldman Sachs?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

Or Marxism?

pro tip: Karl Marx was jewish

>Is Goldman Sachs/wall street not actually full of Jews
Retards like you are under the impression that they are successful because they are Jews, as if "Jewishness" is some sort of correlative factor to financial success all the time, forever.

How many of them were blue-eyed user? Right handed? Would it be a right handed conspiracy if they were all right handed?

Ah yes, all of Jewdom is at fault for Marxism right? That's obviously airtight logic right there.

>It's pure coincidence goy!

>I like how kikes unironically pretend members of their own tribe aren't jewish
She isn't Jewish, is she faglord?

>financial success

that's like calling robbing a house "finding a good deal"

Jews are fine with scamming you as long as you're a goy.

Well, yes. That's how coincidences work. Some of them are Jewish, ok. Great debate skills. I'm sure any day now, Sup Forums will get taken seriously.

You dumb kike, of course a fat feminist like Susan Sontag is jewish

>absolutely none of the success generated by an entire history and culture of people is earned by them, at all.
You just irrationally dislike Jews, kid.

>noticing patterns is bad

Prove to me she's Jewish then. Not that itnwould change how retarded your arguments havr been, but at least you would be correct on something.

I guess a leech would be proud of its parasitism

>creating patterns in your head because of how retarded the brain is, is good.

>conspirator

You imply that jews work in secret. They don't. They are very vocal about destroying the west. You can't shut them up about it.

>Let's kick the Jews out!
>Let's kick the Jews out. After all, Carthage must have done it for a good reason.
>Let's kick the Jews out. After all, Alexandria must have done it for a good reason.
>Let's kick the Jews out. After all, the Diocese of Clemont must have done it for a good reason
>...
>Let's kick the Jews out. After all, the Nazis must have done it for a good reason.

Right, again, you just din't like Jews. That's all I want some of you autists to admit. Not that you are correct, or have real arguments (since you don't ever have either), just be honest that you dislike them.

>They are very vocal about destroying the west
What has to happen in your life, to develop such a paranoid persecution complex? "I believe that there is an organized collection of Jews trying to bring down western society and kill all whites", is not a normal belief, bud.

Get some help.

Susan Sontag (/ˈsɒntæɡ/; January 16, 1933 – December 28, 2004) was a Jewish-American writer, film-maker, teacher, and political activist.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Sontag

pattern recognition is the mark of a high IQ

Or it's because they kept ruining the economy with financial fraud

you know like Goldman Sachs did in 2008

>lol y do you hate the ethnic group that wants you dead

truly a mystery

>Oy vey!

You're not refuting his argument, you're just putting your fingers in your ear and pretending you can't hear him.

As someone who doesn't want to believe Jews are bad people, you need to try harder.

>mfw part of the true mater race with average of 115 iq and relatives rich relatives from the movie industry unironically
whites are to jews what niggers are to whites

>how dare you notice jews when they mention their undying hatred for you

>pattern recognition is the mark of a high IQ
You don't know what that is. These gymnastics you are doing are not pattern recognitions you dumb faggot. You are inventing patterns that aren't there, then falling for your own delusions.
>I believe that the Jews want me dead, because some of them dislike whites.
Literally what paranoia is.

>I need proof that Jews are nornal people who are not part of an elaborate global conspiracy to bring down western society and genocide all whites.
>I need proof that it's wrong to expel them or literally even wipe them out
user...the problem is you.

>inventing patterns that aren't there

So is any pattern that you don't like just a "fake pattern"?

>some of them dislike whites
>some

try most

>oy vey a secret conspiracy,

or it's just public, stated policy

Oh you're right, this must mean every Jew is out to get you and that the entire Jewish demographic are horrible monsters and hate whites

I mean, this obviously true quote proves it!

I guess nobody ever said those quotes then. How can you expect to get anywhere if you can't even win a debate with an alt right baby? No wonder you lost the election.

I don't have the foggiest clue how you think this image macro supports your autistic as fuck arguments.
>Jews are worried about a far right nationalist leader
Oh wow, I wonder why that is?

Not OP but

>Sontag was born Susan Rosenblatt in New York City, the daughter of Mildred (née Jacobson) and Jack Rosenblatt, both Jews of Lithuanian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Sontag

>you have to win the debate by my autistic rules, I get to decide the board and I get to decide when I win.
Yeah, people lose the debate because there never is one. There is no logic with you people.

>look at this, Europe is worried about a declining population.
>REEE THIS MUST MEAN THERE IS A JEWISH PLOT! OMFG I LOVE LE PEN NOW!

Oh I'm not on either side of your identity politics slapfighting. I'm above both of you. I'm just saying name calling is the lowest form of argumentation and the other guy actually provided examples of prominent jews displaying hatred for whites. It's not much, but it's more than what you have.

They tend to not integrate and instead sustain their own culture. They stay foreign even in others' lands which makes it easy to point on them and place blame.