Theater I like is showing this at midnight, 35mm print. Should I go?

Theater I like is showing this at midnight, 35mm print. Should I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NextPicturePod/status/839152675908378629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah!

I'm jelly if srs

Hell yeah you should Fool

Fuck year

sweet i'm gonna do it

Report back

there's a Q&A after so it's highly likely someone who worked on the film will be there (LA fag reporting)

>tfw no cunny AJ Langer on the big screen

New Beverly?

no, but they are showing Death Proof there tonight

only if you have 2-5 grams of psilocybin
total shroom flick

It's a great movie

Next Picture Show just did a great review of this last month, made me want to see it again:

mobile.twitter.com/NextPicturePod/status/839152675908378629

if you've never seen it then I'm legit jealous right now

One time I got to see the director's cut of The Exorcist at a late showing in a theater and the director was there to talk about casting, and some production. It was rad as fuck.

OP here, I bought my ticket online but I still have to wait in this line that's already wrapped around the corner. Starting to get triggered, really don't wanna be forced to watch this at the front craning my neck up.

Classic movie, enjoy it.

Nvm it's all good. Got some popcorn chewers behind me but hopefully they eat most of it before it starts.

Thinking of loudly shouting, "Now THAT'S some kino spooks!" whenever a cool moment happens, good or bad idea Sup Forums?

Cringe as fuck don't ever do that OP

instead do a "PFFFFFFFT!!!... now THAT'S raciss!" when the white peepoe do some white peepoe shit

haHA!

it's a joke
has this board really gotten so autistic that you can't tell when anyone is joking

OP reporting, it's been 40 minutes and it still hasn't started because of this producer Q&A and all of these autists' questions, I just wanna see the fucking movie

i saw this movie in the theatre when it came out, suck it!

Ok grampa

Completely fucking forgot about that film.
Saw it first when I was like 8.
Definitely need to watch it again!