Why did the Wachowski brothers turn into women?

Why did the Wachowski brothers turn into women?
Why did they make an entire series based on their fetish shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXFmWbPtaQ
youtu.be/ebXFmWbPtaQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are degenerates and deserve to be buried under the prison

Are they married?

because speed racer was K I N O

>Wachowski brothers
>Wachowski siblings
>Wachowski sisters

they invented red pill

Their uncle must have diddled them while they were kids or something

>doesn't know that gender is just a social construction maintaining the relations of social power to establish political stability to permit safe investment opportunities for the Jewish bankers to lobby for military subsidies for Israel to kill Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXFmWbPtaQ

Something happened after the matrix conclusion.

I think they just had an existential crisis after finishing them and ended up with...well what they are right now.
I find it completely unfathomable that these twins were responsible for the matrix. I mean they stole a lot of the ideas but, I just can't.

>doesnt know that the term social construct is a social construct
stay sleeping

I read that they lost a bet.

the cohen brothers were jealous if their rising fame & paid a whore to brainwash them with s&m & ketamine. stay away from hollywood whores

desu why did the younger brother also become a woman, is it just that sibling shit that you do everything your brother does to fit in

Anyone has those posts despicting the degenerates activies of the first one to became tranny? guy was into some hardcore shit like getting needles on his dick and hanged out with a guy with a vagina.

two siblings doing it basically proves that they were raped or something as kids

>implying they aren't just preparing for their biggest film yet

because they are desperate for attention

Anyone claiming they became transgender after the matrix needs to watch the matrix again.

It is a pretty obvious trans metaphor

Am I a bigot if I don't want my children being babysat by a tranny? What if I don't want a tranny teaching them in school? Maybe I should just send them to a madrasa.

>Why did the Wachowski brothers turn into women?

Serious answer?

They dabble in a Luciferian form of gnosticism, and it robbed them of their talent and drove them both insane. Satan cannot create, nor can he bestow the gift of creativity. All creativity flows from God through his people.

Fun Fact: Their particular form of gnosticism (and there are many) believes that only the female are divine, hence the sex change.

>All creativity flows from God through his people
and who are his people?

How did Lana turn out to be a qt while Lily got JUST'd?

>Killing Muslims

>Not a good thing

>Implying

They're both EL JUSTO

i bet they have sex with each other

that doesn't make you a bigot, that makes you smart. Trannies are mentally ill by definition.

youtu.be/ebXFmWbPtaQ

>that cotton candy hair

What the fuck? So now they're both women? I didn't know until this thread, life is so fucked up now. I can't watch The Matrix anymore... it was hard enough knowing that one tranny was already involved.

because the never could hope to top off matrix, so they needed other ways to gain money from stupid people, and seeing that idiots like to support shit made by faggots, they jumped in the train

Ask someone whos never seen the first Matrix but has seen the 2nd and 3rd

family guy has a history of letting cats out of the bag...they've outed a few celebs and shit talked physically abusive ones...

why

What's your favorite variety of cheesecake?

>robbed them of their talent

Bullshit, Cloud Atlas was still good.

FUN FACT: The trannies wanted to have the character Switch in the original matrix switch genders.

Male in shitty post apocalyptic world
Female in the matrix

I miss the 90's when studios had the balls to tell every director but david lynch to KEEP THEIR PERVERSIONS TO THEMSELVES!!!!!

>Bullshit, Cloud Atlas was still good.

Yeah, I don't know. It definitely had it's moments.

I don't know honestly. I always see it on AMC or IFC but never care enough to watch it, I would prefer a blu ray viewing of the flick
Chocolate

>The trannies wanted to have the character Switch in the original matrix switch genders.
this makes total sense, but proof?

They only directed 2/3rds of Cloud Atlas yet 75% was terrible

So it was only 8.3333333...% more shit than it would have been?

>s&m & ketamine
Perfect description of the Matrix aesthetic

they didnt turn into women. they are men with mental illnesses

No one involved in the film or television industries. Just certain novelists and indie musicians.

They are not even gay, if you are a trans ***woman*** you should at least have the decency to become gay as well. They are just fetishists, one married his dominatrix and got the other one in the same kinky shit.

>god's people
>indie musicians

sure that sounds about right

Transsexualism and other freakish sexual fetishes are often comorbid with autism. Autists lack the feedback mechanism telling them "no don't do this this is fucked up and weird and will cost you in the long run" so they get into freaky shit, especially if they're socially pressured to do so. It's why there's currently this huge fad of liberal "educators" and "parents" preying on little autistic boys, brainwashing them to cut their dicks off. They prey on the weak. God please strike down these monsters soon.

One's wife left him before he went off the deep end.

Disgusting.

I actually saw Lilly the other day in a grocery store but the whole experience was weird. I think there might be some kind of brain damage there since she was so rude. I can't really be bothered typing the whole story

Indie as in unsigned by Jewish record labels, not indie as in shitty rock music.

they remind me of Stephonknee.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg

Imagine being this thing's former wife or children. Imagine being the children of the couple he's living in a BDSM 3 way relationship with. Why the fuck hasn't social services stepped in and removed those kids from that situation?

>"Huh?Huh?Huh?"

oh please, just do a quick rundown
>no meme implied

Were candy bars and electronical infetterence involved?

Video showing how sane and normal and heart-touching this person is:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

I would be fooled if I didn't know them.