Do you like democracy?

Do you like democracy?

who is he?

NIce democracy you have here.

It just werks

The president of Finland. He has Kekkonen tier support despite doing nothing for some reason.

I want her to be my president

Oh i thought that finland have a real democracy, not african type democracy that we and many other countries have.

you, for example

disgusting pigskins

Atleast we don’t have russian ””””””””democracy””””””””.

why is he so popular?

Russian democracy is also african type democracy, when only 1 real contender and the rest have 0 chance like at oppic.

I'd love to see her get blacked.

>checks out Putin's favorability digits
>I want that too
>*does nothing*
>rolls 80%

We really like when our politicians say absolutely nothing. They shouldn't even have opinions, desu.

What does the president even do?

I guess he has had some advice...

he's so centrist witohut any opinions so everyone likes him
anyway the president doesn't have much power he's almost like the king of sweden these days

Mingles with your royals and talks a load of bollocks

He's the most right-leaning and down-to-earth while Haavisto is popular solely because he's gay.

Huhtasaari is straight up meme and republican tier (doesn't believe in evolution, strongly opposes immigartion etc.)

>8 § Konungen eller drottning som är statschef kan inte åtalas för sina gärningar.
The king is literally above the law though

He's very inoffensive and a bit of a populist.

He still leads the foreign policy and is the commander in chief. Otherwise mostly a ceremonial position these days

This

It seriously looks like these people were dropped in bleach wtf

The guy with the least votes is the father of the guy who invented Linux

Sounds like our president, except our never shuts the fuck up about anything. Yes I know it sounds like an oxymoron to be able to talk non-stop and have 0 opinions but do not underestimate linguistics.

>Star of David necklace
You mean "I want (((her)))"

finns are just autistic, russians poison opposition party leaders and fake votes