Newfag

>newfag

what are your favourite news sources Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZR2_3BHHG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

fivethirtyeight.com
because it actually uses empirical bases for its political evaluations and because it got the last two elections exactly dead-on accurate in its predictions.

fpbp

Alex Jones

tmz

Mother Jones
Salon
The Young Turks
Buzzfeed

Info Wars with Alex Jones provides real legitimate news

not this election though :^)

I read kikebart on the go.

I'll occasionally show some of their more shocking stories (e.g. "ISIS commander found as refugee in Germany) to politically neutral and right-leaning friends, unfamiliar with the source, in order to plant right-wing (or more right-wing) rhetoric in their minds.

Rather effective.

InfoWars.com obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=LZR2_3BHHG0

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

We'll all eventually resign ourselves to the fact that all global news media is manipulated by the jew in some form or other.

Might as well go for the one with the spiciest memes.

drudge rizzie

Too early to tell. It's no surprise that Trump defied the polls. He wasn't a normal candidate. Let's see if Nate Silver can get every state and every subsection of each state spot on. He's the most reliable person we have on this stuff.

He's a snake oil salesman and a con man

Trump defied some polls but he didn't defy 538. Between their polling model and demographic model they got every primary race called correctly.

>what is Michigan

now that's shitposting

MSNBC

desu i listen to npr, read the wall st journal, occasionally purchase a conservative culture critique, watch stephen colbert, read the week, browse Sup Forums. i pick up info from a broad range of sources so that i don't turn into a single track mind, and avoid anything like breitbart.

A US state????

Paul Joseph Watson
Stefan Molyneux

ya got it

bbc
TYT
/r/worldnews

How much do you hate me Sup Forums?

RT
Ruptly
Live Leak
Sup Forums (good for live happenings or happenings that dont even happen)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

MSNBC, CNN, FOX

ZeroHedge

Google News, Flipboard, Sup Forums, Drudge Report, Business Insider, New York Times, Zerohedge, Bloomberg, AP, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Russia Today, BBC, Reuters, Quartz, Businessweek, The Economist, The Atlantic, NPR, Vulture, Deadline, Al Jazeera, TMZ, Pitchfork, Villagevoice, New Yorker, Fact Mag, Gorillavsbear, Xlr8r, The Fader, Stereogum, Variety, Benzinga, ETF Digest, Hedge Accordingly, Stratfor, Wolf Street, CNBC, Marketwatch, Seeking Alpha, Wonk Blog, Bogleheads, Peter Schiff, USA Today, The Guardian, LA Times, SF Gate, Brooklyn Vegan, Tech Crunch, The Verge, Recode, The Ringer, Mashable, Hacker news, Venture Beat, Fast Company,

AVOID
Reddit, Salon, Slate, The Blaze, Vice, Fox News, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Forbes, Mic, Gawker, Vox, Complex, The Daily Mail, AOL, Yahoo, news.com.au, CNN, NBC News, Washington Post, ABC News, Breitbart, NY Post

on what scale ?

Im not going to check the thread
but anyone picking Russia media like RT is a piece of shit
its like you want news filled with Russia propaganda & news that shits on the USA
if you hate the country so much then get the fuck out, move to Russia, you piece of shit

only Sup Forums
if something happens some faggot will link it

why bother going anywhere else these days when everything is a anti white hugbox?

when Sup Forums goes completely go shit or they shut down the site i am probably gonna quit the internet as a whole

> implying RT isn't americans cirtical of their own government

>its like you want news filled with Russia propaganda & news that shits on the USA

Whats the problem?

Your nation is fucked on so many levels it deserved to be torn apart like the rest. Commie Propaganda aside at the least RT calls you out on your degeneracy that you dont even notice anymore because its normal to you

i dont hate you just pity you
everything gona be ok user dont do it

>what are your favourite news sources Sup Forums

ForeignPolicy.com
Globe & Mail
Breitbart
Reuters
Various local papers in Sweden and Germany re: migrant situation Thanks to Chrome Translate extension.
Scan the big French papers
All the major financial papers
Zack's
Seeking Alpha
Fast Company
Bloomberg
RT
Sup Forums of course
NYPost
LA Times
Dallas Morning News
Washington Post/Wonk Blog
National Post
The Independent (UK)
Google news
Yahoo news, especially financial

NEVER: Vice (I've worked for them, so I know better), Salon, NYT, Huffington Post

>Gorillavsbear,
It' a fucking music blog, ffs
But we use a lot of the same sources. Neat-o.

>Globe & Mail
Stopped reading right there

>but anyone picking Russia media like RT is a piece of shit

RT has a lot of good raw footage, so...

I'm not looking for writers who reinforce my opinions, I'm looking for writers who challenge my opinions. I'm not going to find that in the G&M on issues like aboriginals or migrants, but will on a good many other issues.

The Young Turks? Lol! Oh, heck no! They are libtards.

Muh nigga. I'm guessing you're also a non-STEM major?

Just like Buzzfeed and the rest. I am guessing this is comedy. Good one!

The Real news Network

I'll occasionally listen to Ben Shapiro and Rush Limbaugh. I'm here all the time so whatever Sup Forums is talking about I usually see it and I regularly check a couple different subreddits like r/uncensorednews.

That's about it.

Le Show

Weekly news podcast, satire, music.

>TYT scandal brings a bunch of newfags to Sup Forums because of Alex Jones
Just cuck my board up

News without 'duiding' is worthless.