How do we civilise the Brits?

How do we civilise the Brits?

Attached: 1522005384362.webm (942x720, 2.93M)

Context?

catholicism

Based, fuck the Dutch

BASED proletariat

Communism

You spelled "Anglicanism" wrong.

This.

Genocide is also valid.

itch onl' banta' la'

BASED

FUCK THE RICH

Gott strafe England. Er strafe es.

Absolutely disgusting. This would never happen in a catholic nation like USA, Mexico, Italy, Ireland, or France

English fans in Amsterdam for the friendly

Where is this and my shit eyesight cant read the sign in full

Oh, based. It's just banter.

Attached: 20180221_044927.png (1074x1050, 1.43M)

This.
The Irish can survive.

Just a century ago these same brits were making punitive expeditions in africa and china
Now they throw beers

The Eternal Anglo

>white "people"

What's the problem with this? I just see a bunch of good guys having a nice time with their friends.

They're going to get fucking curbstomped in Russia if they keep this shit up

All of those manly Britons died in WW1. What's left are the descendants of the cowards who didn't join the army.

Aren't Russians and Brazilians teaming up?

So technically only the smart ones are left.

Kek

Wut?

Argentinians and Russians

they just waited for boats to throw things on?

Thats just friendly banter, no one got hurt and you can tell the people on the boat were actually laughing.

Of course you autists miss on non verbal cues all the time.

this was in 2009, it's kinda a tradition for England fans to do this now and I'm not sure why

>The Irish can survive.

Here they are

Attached: 1521150247652.png (1104x872, 56K)

>wh*te people

Anglicanism is tremendously cucked. It's only held back from jumping off the deep end because there are lots of traditionalist Africans to counteract the degenerates.

If you've ever been in Amsterdam when two big Dutch sides are playing you'll realise this is fairly conservative behaviour in comparison.

I can't wait for the worlds to see rusian sidewalks bathed in brit blood. The asskicking these faggots will receive will be monumental.
Throwing beers while Jamal and Tariq are literally raping their daughters back home......SAD

So happy I'm not anglo

Nuclear Holocaust

>giving away free beer
what a nice neighborhood